creativemechanic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

I really don't like cuddling and snuggling during the sermon ?.....

it's not appropriate!

Edited by HisFirst

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

We were not called to be annoyed. We are called to love and love take no account of a suffered wrong. So nothing should annoy us. If it it does take it to Father in the secret place. And tell Him fFather these things of ther flesh are still clinging to me. Father bless you for Jesus thank you you are changing me thanks you everything is paid for and that you are restoring the kingdom. Nothing that annoys me is from you. Help me die as I sighned up to do, when I accepted Jesus as Lord and saviour. If you are dead to self like you agreed to do. You are hidden in Christ. Its no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. You agreed to die to self when you Took Jesus. You said I will take up my cross and follow. You said you would share in His sufferings. And so may little devils distracting you from what you are called to do. Love one and other. This comments are so far removed from what we are In Christ.

Come on guy were called to live for Him, not ourselves. Living for self is a zero.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

People who misuse or misquote scripture to justify what they do.

Eg.Judge not lest ye be judged is frequently used by people as a defense against correction even though judging and correction are two completely different things. Even some professed Christians do this.

Render your hearts not your garments to justify wearinganything they want. The word used isn't even render, its rend

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

'they make us look like fools'... until their date comes and goes.

That's what I'm saying. The media will always try to paint every Christian as being  a carbon cutout of ourselves and when one of these geniuses set a date that some Biblical event to happen and it doesn't, we all get the sneers and the eye rolls.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  05/11/1963

8 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

People who misuse or misquote scripture to justify what they do.

Eg.Judge not lest ye be judged is frequently used by people as a defense against correction even though judging and correction are two completely different things. Even some professed Christians do this.

Render your hearts not your garments to justify wearinganything they want. The word used isn't even render, its rend

I keep running into turn the other cheek, so if someone smacks you, your supposed to let them smack the other side. Well that is what it says but there was a rule in court, if you stole something and you were at trail and lied someone who was a witness could smack you and then tell the court the truth. Jesus demonstrated how this works, at his trial he basically told them that he was the long awaited Messiah, the Son of God. Well this slave steps up and smacks him. Jesus says, if I spoke falsely then bear witness, otherwise, why did you strike me. I think it means keep telling the truth no matter how many times they call you a liar. Sometimes it takes a little digging to get at what a passage is telling us. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What gets me is after the date comes and goes, without fulfillment, the cult followers still cling to their leader.

Oh, I was thinking about the media. They seem to not have any interest in determining the difference between a cult and a religion. I guess that's why they think Islam and Christianity are on the same level.  I don't know about cults, though I was raised in one. I ran away from home to get away from them and found out for myself what the Bible actually contains, but I think there is a good measure of attitude in members of cults.  I think they have subscribed so much to the media's version of Christianity that they seek out a middle point between a soul satisfying sensationalism and the abundance of God, simply because they don't want to give up being worldly.

There is sensation there and they can endulge in that and still feel spiritual. Satan's enduring lie is alive, well and potent as ever.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/15/1967

When a brother or sister is going through an ongoing trial or heartache, and are told by other naive believers that the reason they aren't seeing any relief or answered prayer is because they "don't have enough a faith" or it must be "because of unconfessed sin in their life", rather than praying for them, encouraging them and comforting them through it.

Yeeeaaah. Go get Job's perspective on that one. (Or Joseph. Or Moses. Or David. Or Elijah. Or Jesus. Or the apostles. Or the persecuted saints . . . ) 

This is like the woman coming out of church asks the minister to pray for her husband. She say he knows how to push my buttons. Minister says maybe we should pray for you, To become buttonless. Yall have way to many buttons.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 11/19/2016 at 5:51 AM, full goespel said:

We were not called to be annoyed. We are called to love and love take no account of a suffered wrong. So nothing should annoy us. If it it does take it to Father in the secret place. And tell Him fFather these things of ther flesh are still clinging to me. Father bless you for Jesus thank you you are changing me thanks you everything is paid for and that you are restoring the kingdom. Nothing that annoys me is from you. Help me die as I sighned up to do, when I accepted Jesus as Lord and saviour. If you are dead to self like you agreed to do. You are hidden in Christ. Its no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. You agreed to die to self when you Took Jesus. You said I will take up my cross and follow. You said you would share in His sufferings. And so may little devils distracting you from what you are called to do. Love one and other. This comments are so far removed from what we are In Christ.

Come on guy were called to live for Him, not ourselves. Living for self is a zero.

Well, if we take paul's statement about the flesh and spirit at war against each other, then even the believer have issues  that  we struggle with. This war can produce all kind of situations that may not be willful and therefore we are in need of forgiveness as we also forgive. It's a war that is constant once we have this  fleshy nature that exists and annoyance will occur from time to time.  

Romans 7New American Standard Bible (NASB)

25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

Matthew 7:5New American Standard Bible (NASB)

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Edited by warrior12

10 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Well, if we take paul's statement about the flesh and spirit at war against each other, then even the believer have issues  that  we struggle with. This war can produce all kind of situations that may not be willful and therefore we are in need of forgiveness as we also forgive. It's a war that is constant once we have this  fleshy nature that exists and annoyance will occur from time to time.  

Romans 7New American Standard Bible (NASB)

25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

Matthew 7:5New American Standard Bible (NASB)

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Believers have issues. Yes but you dont need to be telling satan in here that you have then. keep them to your self. Your words have life and death. and daily people who make these silly comments are adding to death. Its not Godly. You aint adding life by telling all your pet hates. Hates are of the devils and his kingdom. You are not called to hate and prattle on abouts your hates in here. If you sins are from a nother soarse why are you guilty. Your innocent. You dont need forgiveness if its from another soarse. You aint fighting a war. Jesus won the war. He paid the price in full. all you got to do is be willing to die. so die already will ya. and stop claiming your rights You have none but to love. The plank is not in my eye. I see clearly. Bless God