• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi sister,

That is what I also picked up on. Very good. There has been a false move of God & people have been tricked into `drunkenness,` exhibiting all sorts of strange behaviour in the name of the Holy Spirit. And it has led to people being influenced by what is called a `Kundalini` spirit. This spirit masquerades as the Holy Spirit & gets people to instantly obey it without using their own wills to see if it is the Holy Spirit.

We need to be watchful, as you said, & not `drunken.`

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

Thank you.  Yes I remember seeing video's a few years ago about the "Kundalini" spirit.  I was horrified.  Is that movement is still going strong today?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1953

36 minutes ago, Sister said:

Hi Marilyn

Thank you.  Yes I remember seeing video's a few years ago about the "Kundalini" spirit.  I was horrified.  Is that movement is still going strong today?

I've never heard of this so-called spirit but from what I've been able to gather just now online it has to do with the practice of yoga so I'm not really sure how that relates here?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 minutes ago, StanJ said:

I've never heard of this so-called spirit but from what I've been able to gather just now online it has to do with the practice of yoga so I'm not really sure how that relates here?

Hi Stan

Yes they are mixing Christianity with Pagan practices.  Mashing it all up into one and invoking unclean spirits.  They laugh hysterically also, and this spirit travels from one person to another.  They act like drunkeds, full of a different wine (teachings), but call themselves Christians.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi Marilyn

Hi Sister,

Yes, the shaking of the head is the sign of a person who has been affected by this spirit, & is still being `passed on` to the next generation of people. I saw a good teaching video on it recently will look it up. The speaker shows video clips & then explains how it is not the Holy Spirit, from scripture. A very good teaching to help people discern the truth.

Marilyn.

39 minutes ago, StanJ said:

Hi StanJ,

This `kundalini` spirit is also passed on through yoga practices, plus new age teaching etc. It is very recognisable in the Hindu religion. Check out Andrew Strom`s videos on utube as he exposes this influence that has now come into the Charismatic Church world wide. People are hungry for a touch from God & are deceived into believing that all these strange manifestations are from the Holy Spirit.

It is a counterfeit Holy Spirit. That is why I brought it up on this thread to do with the Holy Spirit. Some people think that this `voice` is the Holy Spirit but it is `insistent, & controlling.`

In the world it is being received also as `spiritual enlightenment.` You can see `testimonies` on utube of people who have the Kundalini spirit & are teaching how to work with it.

Marilyn.

Hi Sister,

That teaching video on discerning the Holy Spirit & the false spirit is -

`A Kundalini Spirit in church leaders.`  by Brian Young. (on utube) It is very well presented.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi Stan

Yes they are mixing Christianity with Pagan practices.  Mashing it all up into one and invoking unclean spirits.  They laugh hysterically also, and this spirit travels from one person to another.  They act like drunkeds, full of a different wine (teachings), but call themselves Christians.

Who exactly is 'they'?

There are sadly many false teachers and cults calling themselves Christians these days, but like I said I've never heard this particular sect / cult  other than in the context of yoga.

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi StanJ,

This `kundalini` spirit is also passed on through yoga practices, plus new age teaching etc. It is very recognisable in the Hindu religion. Check out Andrew Strom`s videos on utube as he exposes this influence that has now come into the Charismatic Church world wide. People are hungry for a touch from God & are deceived into believing that all these strange manifestations are from the Holy Spirit.

It is a counterfeit Holy Spirit. That is why I brought it up on this thread to do with the Holy Spirit. Some people think that this `voice` is the Holy Spirit but it is `insistent, & controlling.`

In the world it is being received also as `spiritual enlightenment.` You can see `testimonies` on utube of people who have the Kundalini spirit & are teaching how to work with it.

Marilyn.

I did check out and Andrew Strom's video along with a few others and sadly I must say that I was never aware of how bad this was or how it connected to many false teachers that I was already aware of such as Todd Bentley being he is Canadian as I am.  This is the very reason why the Bible tells us to test every spirit because obviously even since Jesus's day there have been false Spirits trying to infect the body of Christ.  2 Cor 11:14 is also another warning about false teachers and false spirits. I was born-again in a Pentecostal church and I've spent most of my 45 years as a Christian in different Pentecostal churches and I have never experienced this in any church that I was involved in and I thank God for that.  I've seen the likes of Benny Hinn and Oral Roberts and Jim Bakker and knew they were false teachers but I guess in my own little world I never realized just how bad it has gotten.  Life and work and raising a family goes by so quickly that the next thing you know you're in retirement age and you wonder how you missed so much and how things have gotten so bad.  Of course none of this is orthodox Pentecostalism and I just pray that this does not sully their name and that we do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

1 hour ago, StanJ said:

I did check out and Andrew Strom's video along with a few others and sadly I must say that I was never aware of how bad this was or how it connected to many false teachers that I was already aware of such as Todd Bentley being he is Canadian as I am.  This is the very reason why the Bible tells us to test every spirit because obviously even since Jesus's day there have been false Spirits trying to infect the body of Christ.  2 Cor 11:14 is also another warning about false teachers and false spirits. I was born-again in a Pentecostal church and I've spent most of my 45 years as a Christian in different Pentecostal churches and I have never experienced this in any church that I was involved in and I thank God for that.  I've seen the likes of Benny Hinn and Oral Roberts and Jim Bakker and knew they were false teachers but I guess in my own little world I never realized just how bad it has gotten.  Life and work and raising a family goes by so quickly that the next thing you know you're in retirement age and you wonder how you missed so much and how things have gotten so bad.  Of course none of this is orthodox Pentecostalism and I just pray that this does not sully their name and that we do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Hi StanJ,

Thanks for sharing & I`ve had a similar upbringing. Glad you watched those videos & are now seeing what is coming upon people. The sad thing is that people who are seeking to receive from the Lord get caught up in this. The false move came to our area & started off with a few manifestations & then quickly grew to many others. The leaders of the different groups were deceived & the people also. My hubby & I only visited as we were in the country, so were better able to discern from afar, as it were.

The move is still going on & if you watch that other video (I mentioned) you will see how it is effecting the young people. They think it is a touch (!!!) from the Lord. Very sad.

BTW I get a lot of my research from people in Canada. Must be the fresh air you breathe. :rolleyes: 

regards, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

I haven't watched the Video yet but I had several experiences  at churchs that were shall we say unusual. 

Years ago a couple we were helping out invited us to go with them to their church

I knew right away something was wrong

The main preacher spoke first then introduced another who was going to fill everyone overflowing with the Holy Spirit 

Soon the craziness started and I went over and pointed out 1cor 14 and repeated verse 40 to the regular preacher telling him this is all wrong and all he said was "that's how we do it here " I couldn't believe the people

There was laughing or screaming ,crying  running around making animal noises or falling out in the pews or hitting the floor 

my second experience 

A family member wanted us to go with them to their church because this special gifted preacher was coming things went crazy .I walked around some while this craziness was going on seeing if anyone needed help

I have wondered at times why they were blinded 

Edited by Guest