IGNORED

Maybe some Protestants/Non-Catholics can answer......

Hoddie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

3 minutes ago, Teditis said:

You guys should stick to the OP or start a new thread...

3 minutes ago, Teditis said:

You guys should stick to the OP or start a new thread...

Oh, 21 pages in and now you say that?

That's like telling someone to be more careful "after" they bang their knee.

Guest Teditis
29 minutes ago, White Rabbitt said:

Oh, 21 pages in and now you say that?

That's like telling someone to be more careful "after" they bang their knee.

Well, you should be more careful if you're banging your knee into things.

But seriously, starting a new thread might get more people involved in the

conversation if they know what the true topic is... just a thought.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Both Osteen and TD Jakes are false teachers.                               MsMuffet

You really have to stop your allegations without posting "other peoples" comments & opinion...FYI ,that is "hearsay",second hand info.....do you have anything substantial to offer as first hand evidence to expose the people you slander ? Several times you have been asked if you knew the people you spread rumors bout,if you ever heard them speak with your own ears (not edited for TV or internet garbage) .....I guess the answer is "No"...

It's not a matter of "liking " or "disliking" any of the people being accused and my opinion of them means almost as little as yours does but the things we say here are read by thousands of people who have no idea what a "Christian" is all about.......my concern is that they see us as a bunch of gossiping folks no better than the rest of the tale bearing world.......I would hope that each man seeks Gods Truth for himself,listen with their own ears & pray discernment

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

2 Timothy 4:3-4

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

You really have to stop your allegations without posting "other peoples" comments & opinion...FYI ,that is "hearsay",second hand info.....do you have anything substantial to offer as first hand evidence to expose the people you slander ? Several times you have been asked if you knew the people you spread rumors bout,if you ever heard them speak with your own ears (not edited for TV or internet garbage) .....I guess the answer is "No"...

It's not a matter of "liking " or "disliking" any of the people being accused and my opinion of them means almost as little as yours does but the things we say here are read by thousands of people who have no idea what a "Christian" is all about.......my concern is that they see us as a bunch of gossiping folks no better than the rest of the tale bearing world.......I would hope that each man seeks Gods Truth for himself,listen with their own ears & pray discernment

Instead of debating the OP you are criticizing me kwik. That is against the TOS.

Yesa MsMuffet,you keep posting the Scriptures that tell us to be aware there will be false teachers,,,now tell us what proves your allegation(without links)

Instead of debating the OP you are criticizing me kwik. That is against the TOS.

I am not critisizing YOU,I am stating what you are saying is unfair & spreading rumor & hearsay without first hand evidence,it is a fact & not critical of you,.......your accusing people of something you cannot  validate ......so prove it?

7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I am not critisizing YOU,I am stating what you are saying is unfair & spreading rumor & hearsay without first hand evidence,it is a fact & not critical of you,.......your accusing people of something you cannot  validate ......so prove it?

Worthy is a Christian message board. Let's keep our debate towards one another in a Christian manner. The Bible tells us to be very aware of false teachers. I think we should take what the Bible says about false teachers very, very seriously.

false-teachers-exposed-word-of-faith-prosperity-gospel.jpg

Worthy is a Christian message board. Let's keep our debate towards one another in a Christian manner. The Bible tells us to be very aware of false teachers. I think we should take what the Bible says about false teachers very, very seriously.

Well that is a matter of perception,it is a message board for you,,,,,I regard WCF as a christian Ministry & yeas,we should take what Gods Word says regarding false teachers very seriously & also what Gods Word says about bearing false witness

King James Bible
Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
EXodus 23:1

Romans 13:9 - For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Ephesians 4:25 - Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Proverbs 24:28
 Do not be a witness against your neighbor without cause, And do not deceive with your lips.
Mark 14:56
 For many were giving false testimony against Him, but their testimony was not consistent.

There are many more about spreading hearsay ,rumor but the point is,without first hand knowledge,discernment & substantiating evidence it is not for any CHrisrtians to accuse but to encourage one another to test the spirits & pray discernment

I didn't bring up this topic,you did  & it is not a debate,you have been asked time & again to provide what you consider to be "your research" ,many of us do not accept internet hearsay as research or evidence                                 

Adhering to false teachers is between you and God.