preciouspearl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

God created the heaven first, then the Earth. The heavens are populated by subjects who have not rebelled against God. Its was only the Earth, ruled by Lucifer and his rebel angels that rebelled against God.

How do we know the heavens are populated?

Col 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in the heaven,  and that are in the earth, visible and invisible,  whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by him, and for him:
Rev 20:4

Rev 12:12, Therefore rejoice ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. 

(Its only the Earth and its inhabitants that have rebelled, once the pre-Adamites, then those up to and during Noah's time),

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Guest Teditis

There is only one Creation account in the Bible and there is no Gap, or Lucifer's Flood... that's all nonsense and poor reading comprehension.

God Created the World and Cosmos in 6 literal days, just as the Bible tells it in Genesis. It's plain enough reading for those who have the honesty

to read and believe God at His Word.

51 minutes ago, Teditis said:

There is only one Creation account in the Bible and there is no Gap, or Lucifer's Flood... that's all nonsense and poor reading comprehension.

God Created the World and Cosmos in 6 literal days, just as the Bible tells it in Genesis. It's plain enough reading for those who have the honesty

to read and believe God at His Word.

In Your Opinion!:laugh:

There's no need to accuse me of dishonesty. I'm simply quoting Scripture. I get lots of empty words accusing me of many things, but like most, you have not put up one scripture showing your understanding?

Lucifers rebellion and overthrow put simply;

God created the heavens first, then the earth, all in the beginning or in the dateless past (Gen. 1:1; Job 38:4-7).

God caused the heavens and the earth to be inhabited and gave Lucifer control of the earth kingdom (Col. 1:15-18; Rev. 12:12; Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa.14:12-14).

Lucifer ruled for God for an unknown period before he rebelled and invaded heaven to dethrone God (Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

Lucifer was defeated and his kingdom on earth was destroyed by a flood and by the fierce anger of God (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Pet.3:5-6).

The earth was turned upside down, a process which caused all the present formations of the Earth.

The flood remained on the earth for an unknown time, and then God in six days restored the earth to a habitable state and made Ada, and his creation to carry out the original plan of God concerning the earth (Gen.1:3-2:25).

Lucifer and the spirit rebels caused man to fall, and they regained dominion of the earth through Adam's submission (2 Cor. 11:3; Eph. 2:1-3; 6:10-18; Rom. 5:12-21).

They have been in control ever since and will be in control until the second coming of Christ, who will put down rebellion in the Millennium and make a New Heavens and a New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness forever (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Rev. 19:11-22:5).

Guest Teditis
34 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

In Your Opinion!:laugh:

There's no need to accuse me of dishonesty. I'm simply quoting Scripture. I get lots of empty words accusing me of many things, but like most, you have not put up one scripture showing your understanding?

That's not true ... you're not just quoting Scripture, you're taking things out of context and misapplying your own context which is this notion of there be a Luciferian Flood...

there's simply NO Scripture that speaks to that notion. Besides, we can easily tell it's a bogus notion because Genesis chapter one talks of the Creation of ALL things... not

just the Earth. If it were talking about the re-making of the Earth, it wouldn't include all the other acts of Creation like the Sun, Moon, and Stars. None of your so-called support

Scriptures even hint at the entire universe being destroyed (by water), just the Earth... ergo, they're talking about the Noahaic Flood.

Your whole theory crumbles to dust as most heresy does. And I have quoted Scripture to you in the past... in other threads, but you refuse to repent of this stronghold that you've

set-up in your heart... it's hardened now. You refuse to listen to the many Christians who have argued this subject and provided verses and rational hermeneutics to the debate.

You're the stubborn one in all of this spreading of false doctrine.

15 minutes ago, Teditis said:

That's not true ... you're not just quoting Scripture, you're taking things out of context and misapplying your own context which is this notion of there be a Luciferian Flood...

there's simply NO Scripture that speaks to that notion. Besides, we can easily tell it's a bogus notion because Genesis chapter one talks of the Creation of ALL things... not

just the Earth. If it were talking about the re-making of the Earth, it wouldn't include all the other acts of Creation like the Sun, Moon, and Stars. None of your so-called support

Scriptures even hint at the entire universe being destroyed (by water), just the Earth... ergo, they're talking about the Noahaic Flood.

Your whole theory crumbles to dust as most heresy does. And I have quoted Scripture to you in the past... in other threads, but you refuse to repent of this stronghold that you've

set-up in your heart... it's hardened now. You refuse to listen to the many Christians who have argued this subject and provided verses and rational hermeneutics to the debate.

You're the stubborn one in all of this spreading of false doctrine.

"

You're the stubborn one in all of this spreading of false doctrine."

Cheep shots come easy don't they!

In your haste to admonish me you obviously never read this previous post;"[/quote]

"Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

God created the heaven first, then the Earth. The heavens are populated by subjects who have not rebelled against God. Its was only the Earth, ruled by Lucifer and his rebel angels that rebelled against God.

Col 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in the heaven,  and that are in the earth, visible and invisible,  whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by him, and for him:

(Its only the Earth and its inhabitants that have rebelled, once the pre-Adamites, then those up to and during Noah's time),

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Or even checked all the scriptures in my last post. Took me hours to find and compile them. There is no way you looked them up, as usual, empty words and a personal attack.

As from yesterday, I place all those who slander, accuse and say much about nothing all the while having a scripturally unsupported personal opinion, on ignore. Your last two posts are full of hot air, no scriptures. Dont tell me what others say or think, support your theory with scripture. By!

Guest Teditis
5 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Or even checked all the scriptures in my last post. Took me hours to find and compile them. There is no way you looked them up, as usual, empty words and a personal attack.

This response doesn't address the fact that in Genesis 1, God is talking about 6 consecutive days in which He Created everything.

Whereas, in your Lucifer Flood theory God has destroyed the Earth and then re-built it, ONLY.

If that were the case, why is He rebuilding the entire Cosmos in Genesis 1?

You can't even stay on track... there's little sense talking to someone who can't follow the discussion.

And btw, I don't need to look up all of your Scripture quotings... I've read the Bible more than several times, I'm aware of what's in it. I have reviewed some of your quotes

and believe that you have a poor grasp of hermeneutics. You're simply reading stuff into the Scriptures that isn't there. You have an idea and are twisting Scripture to fit

your fanciful notion.

"If that were the case, why is He rebuilding the entire Cosmos in Genesis 1?"

Where did I ever say God rebuilt the entire cosmos in Gen.1? He renewed the Earth. turned on the lights, the sun and moon again. The sun and moon shone during Noah's flood.

Guest Teditis
31 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

As from yesterday, I place all those who slander, accuse and say much about nothing all the while having a scripturally unsupported personal opinion, on ignore. Your last two posts are full of hot air, no scriptures. Dont tell me what others say or think, support your theory with scripture. By!

Swamping your post with a bunch Scripture does mean that the Scripture supports your theory especially if they are taken

out of context, misinterpreted, show poor reading comprehension, and don't actually support your theory in general.

The many people that have tried so hard to show you the error in your thinking have indeed used Scripture to prove their point.

Most specifically they have offered Genesis chapter 1, read in context and with rational reading skills applied.

It's your own posts that are full of hot air.... you can't post one Scripture that speaks of a Luciferian Flood because there aren't

any. It's a figment of your imagination.

Please re-read Genesis... several times.. so that you can come to terms that it leaves no lee-way for a "Gap Theory".

Guest Teditis
10 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Where did I ever say God rebuilt the entire cosmos in Gen.1? He renewed the Earth. turned on the lights, the sun and moon again. The sun and moon shone during Noah's flood.

God DID create the Cosmos in those first 6 days. Gen. 1:16-17 clearly say that God "...MADE two great lights...". It doesn't say that He turned them on again.

Learn to read what's there, correctly, please.