• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, eileenhat said:

As I said, I had to leave right in the middle of posting.  It took me several minutes to realize my error in attitude, but just got to the PC now to adjust that part of the posting.  I apologize for any attitude.  It is hard for me to type one handed and by a non-dominant hand.  So every post takes three times as long to post as what anyone else goes thru.  And I do not own...well anything but the clothes on my back...so am sharing the pc I type on.  Makes it hard to get everything perfect.  But will always accept blame...anyway.

May God Bless you and keep you always.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Consider what the Sacred Scripture says:

·         “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8.28).

·         “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (1Thessalonians 5.16-18).

Meditate now on this passage from the book of Revelation:

·         "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." (Rev. 4:11).

The Eternal is worthy to receive honor, glory, etc. For three reasons:

·         Because everything was created by Him;

·         Because everything came to exist and remains because of His will;

·         Because everything was created again because of His will.

The question comes: why did "come and exist" come first than "and were created"? Because, unlike the world that can only experience something after it has been realized, the Eternal is able to live out His whole plan before it even becomes real. For example, He already knew Jeremiah from the mother (Jeremiah 1.5). The blood of Christ was known even before the foundation of the world (1 Peter 1:20; Revelation 13: 8; 17: 8).

That is to say, the Eternal is praised, for having created everything in design, for having lived all of His creation before even putting His plan into execution and finally bringing this plan into existence and maintaining it (Hebrews 1:3; see 2Peter 3.5-7).

In this way, He can be sure that none of His plans would be thwarted (Job 42.2, Psalms 139:13-16). And through Jesus it is possible to live the future that the Eternal has projected for us as if it were already present.

We can also think as follows:

·         The First, the Eternal created all things (that is, He designed all of them);

·         Later, He brought them into existence (Gen. 1:1).

·         After the rebellion of Ha-Satan, the Eternal re-created everything (Gen. 1.2).

Notice that the Eternal does not allow anything by chance in our lives. Each event in our life was beautifully designed and tested before we even came into existence (meditate on Psalms 139:13-16). Hence the reason why all who are in Christ Jesus are already more than conquerors (Romans 8:37).

May Jesus always allow us to see that the Eternal never afflicts and does not willingly grieve the children of men (Micah 7.18). Rather, suffer together with us (Psalms 86:15; 145.8; 1Corinthians 13.8) until we can be mature enough (Galatians 4:3) to experience His good, pleasing and perfect will (Romans 12:2).

Edited by Leonardo Von