• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Just now, BacKaran said:

Sounds like CERN, turn that puppy up on high and let's see what happens!

That place scared me, when I first found out about it. It's like when I found out the the scientists had some serious concerns that when they might ignite the atmosphere when they tested the first atom bomb. Jimney Christmas.

Did you ever read a book called The Andromeda Strain by Michel Criton? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain

That book and the movie made my neck hair stand on edge.

• Group:  Diamond Member

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

They're buying the same old lie satan sold Adam and Eve in the garden.... enlightenment, and eternal life... "as gods" .... they want to bypass God to get knowledge and longevity/eternal life... the anti-christ system being set up is behind this .... satan has always (since his fall) wanted to exalt his throne above God's .... he thinks he will do just that .... that's what CERN is about.... messing with he fabric of time itself, their plan is to create a time loop, or prison planet so that satan via anti-christ would have an eternal (infinite) reign....  there's a whoooooole lots more involved with this that people would get up in arms about if I mentioned it.... 

I think it is a power thing. The power to live forever is the get out of jail free card for those who have up until then been stopped at every turn from domination by the time it took to fail at their plans. You can only mess up so many times before you are too old to try again. Then some other idiot appears on the scene and he will try a new method that may have been tried 200 years previously and failed. If they live forever they would have been alive to see that failure and learn from it.

I can see this, if God allows it, which I don't think he will, but just for the sake of argument I would say the elites will keep this technology for themselves and let everybody else pass on. They wouldn't want any of us lasting long enough to understand what they are doing and put them down.

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes... thus, the mark of the beast... ---> the elites will keep this technology for themselves and let everybody else pass on. They wouldn't want any of us lasting long enough to understand what they are doing and put them down.

Daniel 7:25 (and the verses following) say that he will think to change times and laws ... I believe this is referring to the changing of time itself, scientific laws, etc ... they are even making changes (via CERN) to written and recorded words and images in history... now, if satan thinks he can change God's written words ... he may deceive himself into believing he can bypass his judgment....

Have you seen the movie trailer to the movie: "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"?

In this movie, they are making a deliberate statement of their agenda.... I am not kidding.  Go to YT channel "Three Hearts Church" and look for a video with those keywords.  It's a 25 minute teaching on the symbolism contained in the movie.

I know of a movie by that name. I saw the teasers from it. I first thought it intreging but it passed out of mind with all the other Harry Potter knockoffs. This whole thing about the romanticizing of Witch Craft has got my ire up because it causes more attention to be drawn to the films and books and not enough on the parents responsibility to teach their children the dangers of Witchcraft. It also trivializes actual witch Craft that is going on in our society.

Devinition, Ouija boards and the like are real and the outcry of fantasy figures like Harry Potter and Gandalf only make us look like The Boy Who Cried Wolf, in my opinion. We need to concentrate on what is real and standing in front of our faces. With the rise of the Left during President Obama's administration and the ugliness of the fanatics, we need to purge as many wrong minded ideals from our society and that pretty much means not concentrating on fntasy

As for the Three Hearts Church, what I've seen of them is they are a website ran by a mother, a father and their underage daughter. i don't consider them more than opinionated Christians that have put out you tubes.  I appreciate the link but I think I will keep my own advice and pray to God for guidance on the issues of fanciful, for profit movies.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

This concept was around long before Neo though.

Even if we restrict the genre to prolonging life through science.

ER Burroughs had this concept in one of his John Carter books where there was a scientist/surgeon transplanting brains over to new bodies. [Just as one example]

Guest BacKaran

Ewwww, like Dr Frankenstein. And perhaps they have already done this and have kept it a secret, ick. 

I agree with YOWM, silicon swamp goop.