• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,262
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

Just now, missmuffet said:

You have a physician? Have you ever mentioned this to him?

no ive never told anyone about it until a couple of days ago

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Ghostdog said:

no ive never told anyone about it until a couple of days ago

Well, I would. A neurological issue?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Hey pop, while all that you said are true, there are more than that occurs that, well let's say you have to be there to give your story.   When i came here i had to have a talk with myself and say look, you are going to have some fellowship with the saints and what you Lord have allowed you to go through, you will just have to keep it to thyself or like Daniel was told to shut up.   If Ephesians 6 was not in the Bible, i would have had a real hard time.  Many a times , was tempted to seek out those card readers and others ,who claim they can tell what is actually going on, but heeded the word and stayed away from the soothsayers and magicians.  This is a world that has real players and it is not that simple as mentioned.  I am flesh and blood too .   When your back is against the wall or like JOB, you feel alone, it is indeed a terrible place, and yes i read all the scripture verses and what  is admonished for the saints. 

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

Hey pop, while all that you said are true, there are more than that occurs that, well let's say you have to be there to give your story.   When i came here i had to have a talk with myself and say look, you are going to have some fellowship with the saints and what you Lord have allowed you to go through, you will just have to keep it to thyself or like Daniel was told to shut up.   If Ephesians 6 was not in the Bible, i would have had a real hard time.  Many a times , was tempted to seek out those card readers and others ,who claim they can tell what is actually going on, but heeded the word and stayed away from the soothsayers and magicians.  This is a world that has real players and it is not that simple as mentioned.  I am flesh and blood too .   When your back is against the wall or like JOB, you feel alone, it is indeed a terrible place, and yes i read all the scripture verses and what  is admonished for the saints. 

What does that have to do with my reply?

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Absolutely not.  Do not mention spiritual things to physicans, if you are sure about your encounters.  They will put you on pills, and you would be on the records and it could affect future employment.   Let me  just say this, you can be oppressed and harassed to the point of bodily affliction and much more.  I am not going into details, but you have to put on the full armor of God and let the Lord be your shield and buckler wherever it takes you.  Christians have to read their Bibles and see the truths when the enemy comes to battle and the Lord allows it.

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

What does that have to do with my reply?

That was not addressed to you.

Just now, warrior12 said:

Absolutely not.  Do not mention spiritual things to physicans, if you are sure about your encounters.  They will put you on pills, and you would be on the records and it could affect future employment.   Let me  just say this, you can be oppressed and harassed to the point of bodily affliction and much more.  I am not going into details, but you have to put on the full armor of God and let the Lord be your shield and buckler wherever it takes you.  Christians have to read their Bibles and see the truths when the enemy comes to battle and the Lord allows it.

What Ghostdog is experiencing could not necessarily be a spiritual issue. The brain can make a person see and hear and experience many weird things. He could bring this to his physician and go from there.

3 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

That was not addressed to you.

21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This is your reply to the above post. I am confused.

Just now, missmuffet said:

What Ghostdog is experiencing could not necessarily be a spiritual issue. The brain can make a person see and hear and experience many weird things. He could bring this to his physician and go from there.

I agree, he can go for a general check up and the physicians are trained to detect abnormal things.  No, never bring spiritual things to the doctors, they are trained in science and will prescribe medicines for the body.  

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This is your reply to the above post. I am confused.

Ok then, just ignore it.