• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

It's my opinion that 'black stone' is going to be destroyed in the very near future. Along with a completely flatten and uninhabitable Damascus, Syria, via the Israeli Defence Force (IDF). I believe one morning here shortly we are going to wake up and hear that Damascus is no more. Elam (1/6th of SW Iran) will be destroyed also in the very near future. That's where Iran has its nuclear toys at Bushehr. I suspect a mighty earthquake will destroy it?

I think it is a wait and see at this point.

There's a reason America's enemy Obama worked to give Iran the capacity it has with nuclear materials. And the so called deal that included their self-inspection, while never having signed the deal therefore making it unbinding.

The tool of Satan is out of office now but his purpose accomplished all in the 8 years he and his demonic family were there. Now the world has to live with what he set into motion. And being his demonic protege' failed to attain his office to further his mission, by God's will, look for her to work those back channels she set into place when she sold herself to Sheiks and other evil world powers making promises only she could deliver.

She's still influential because she's been in politics for over 30 years. And I believe what's coming is the reason Satan's Obama remains close to D.C. . So he can watch and be there to continue the process that's in store.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Nothing that God can't stop through the prayers of His saints, just as she was stopped in her tracks Nov 8th, 2016.

II Timothy 1:9

We'll see.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Islam is a repackaging of the Babylonian false religion ...

http://aletheia.consultronix.com/7.html

Roman religious organization is the not only the repackaging of the Babylonian pagan religions, but is based on that particular demonic foundation, with it's sungod and various gods worship..

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-antichrist-is-hidden-in-plain-sight/

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
(2Ti 1:9)

I don't quite follow.

God predestined all things before he laid the foundation of the world.

As to Islam itself and to continue on the subject of ecumenism and false religious leaders promoting a one world religion, the one's that commit the most heinous act in my view are those that purport themselves to be Christian.

Rick Warren invented the blasphemy that he calls Chrislam. A blend of Christianity and Islam. However, as anyone would know who has studied Christianity at the very least there is absolutely no similarities in foundation stones from which to build such a false tradition.

Islam teaches that Allah created the human race from a blood clot. Whereas Christianity has it that the first people were created from the dust of the Earth, the Adamu, and his rib. (Eve)

Pastors are held to a higher account for thinking they're worthy of leading people to God. Scriptures say so. I think such pastors that promote one world religion are now secular atheists. Having left the word of God behind long ago when they started on their blasphemous endeavor.

1 John 2:19

James 3:1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/popekiss.html

Rick Warren and those that bow to Rome, are small potatoes....the pope himself bows to Islam and the Koran...and they call themselves "christian"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

5 hours ago, soonsister said:

I think it is a wait and see at this point.

There's a reason America's enemy Obama worked to give Iran the capacity it has with nuclear materials. And the so called deal that included their self-inspection, while never having signed the deal therefore making it unbinding.

The tool of Satan is out of office now but his purpose accomplished all in the 8 years he and his demonic family were there. Now the world has to live with what he set into motion. And being his demonic protege' failed to attain his office to further his mission, by God's will, look for her to work those back channels she set into place when she sold herself to Sheiks and other evil world powers making promises only she could deliver.

She's still influential because she's been in politics for over 30 years. And I believe what's coming is the reason Satan's Obama remains close to D.C. . So he can watch and be there to continue the process that's in store.

Well I wouldn't argue or debate that. Looking and seeing everything that has transpired in the last eight years, and the flat out outrage, vitriol rhetoric and absolute 'hate' that persists because the "Evil One" didn't get elected. Makes me think the demonic forces are very upset at the outcome?

Absolutely, it's a wait and see at this point. But it seems the "handwriting on the wall" is going from Greek to English, if you know what I mean?

1 hour ago, soonsister said:

As to Islam itself and to continue on the subject of ecumenism and false religious leaders promoting a one world religion, the one's that commit the most heinous act in my view are those that purport themselves to be Christian.

Rick Warren invented the blasphemy that he calls Chrislam. A blend of Christianity and Islam. However, as anyone would know who has studied Christianity at the very least there is absolutely no similarities in foundation stones from which to build such a false tradition.

Islam teaches that Allah created the human race from a blood clot. Whereas Christianity has it that the first people were created from the dust of the Earth, the Adamu, and his rib. (Eve)

Pastors are held to a higher account for thinking they're worthy of leading people to God. Scriptures say so. I think such pastors that promote one world religion are now secular atheists. Having left the word of God behind long ago when they started on their blasphemous endeavor.

1 John 2:19

James 3:1

Unless you've been keeping up with all the feel good, prosperity gospel and ecumenical church movements... The problem is probably much worse than most people realize. It seems that not only are many of the major denominations adopting and changing to 'another' Gospel... But are tickling people's ears for want they want on hear from the pulpit, to make them feel Christian on their terms, not God's. To fill the pews with people eager to hear another Gospel that God will not judge sin, is big money and making the clergy very rich and damning people to hell. Sad...

Praise the Lord, I was very careful to select a Bible believing Church that preached the true Gospel when I moved down here. If you've ever watched many of those television sermons on TV Sunday mornings, not many preach hell fire and brimstone, prophesy or walking in life Christ like. It's all about giving to the ministry and you'll become more rich the more you give to them, and / or, a watered down version of scripture. 

These changes in the churches are happening faster than I can keep up with. Yep, wait and see, but I don't think the wait will be much longer in calendar terms. 

1 hour ago, heretoeternity said:

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/popekiss.html

Rick Warren and those that bow to Rome, are small potatoes....the pope himself bows to Islam and the Koran...and they call themselves "christian"

They should worry in this short life what God shall call them at the end of it all.

15 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Unless you've been keeping up with all the feel good, prosperity gospel and ecumenical church movements... The problem is probably much worse than most people realize. It seems that not only are many of the major denominations adopting and changing to 'another' Gospel... But are tickling people's ears for want they want on hear from the pulpit, to make them feel Christian on their terms, not God's. To fill the pews with people eager to hear another Gospel that God will not judge sin, is big money and making the clergy very rich and damning people to hell. Sad...

Praise the Lord, I was very careful to select a Bible believing Church that preached the true Gospel when I moved down here. If you've ever watched many of those television sermons on TV Sunday mornings, not many preach hell fire and brimstone, prophesy or walking in life Christ like. It's all about giving to the ministry and you'll become more rich the more you give to them, and / or, a watered down version of scripture. 

These changes in the churches are happening faster than I can keep up with. Yep, wait and see, but I don't think the wait will be much longer in calendar terms. 

Are we really all that surprised?

The Bible foretold these things. 

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

2 minutes ago, soonsister said:

They should worry in this short life what God shall call them at the end of it all.

Are we really all that surprised?

The Bible foretold these things. 

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

Well YES and NO!

NO: I'm not surprised as it's exactly following scripture as foretold. 

YES: I'm surprised I'm living in the generation that all this is occurring in, what are the odds? Thousands of years have passed since the prophecies, and in my exceptionally brief life in 'time', I'm witnessing it come to pass.

I'm surprised and excited living to see some of what our Lord has foretold, how about you?