• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And the new Admin is picking up right where the other one left off.  Lies and propaganda and shouting down those that disagree.  

Some had hoped Trump would be different.  What a joke that turned out to be

One discredited person's opinion doesn't make that so.

Looks like the joke is on Democrats who think they've still got the nation fooled, or that anyone believes their media propaganda anymore. Those poor little sore losers and crybabies don't have anything left but lies. 

Best thing Obama ever did is turn the country against them. 

Edited by heyvavhey

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

The "earthcams" have nothing to do with the number of people that rode the Metro or the number of TV tuned into the ceremony or whether or not they used floor covering in 21012 or not. 

I can tell you that I know from seeing with my very own eyes that what was posted beside Obama's picture was not valid.   And you can quote any lies you really wish, but I saw the crowds there with my very own two eyes.

But George can use the extra posts to keep us high in the Google search engine so just keep going on with your crazy posts for there is some good coming out of them at least.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, other one said:

I can tell you that I know from seeing with my very own eyes that what was posted beside Obama's picture was not valid.   And you can quote any lies you really wish, but I saw the crowds there with my very own two eyes.

But George can use the extra posts to keep us high in the Google search engine so just keep going on with your crazy posts for there is some good coming out of them at least.

It only makes sense that there were more at Obama's day.

It was much nicer weather, the first black man elected, we weren't as divided (by him) as we are now, etc.

But the media kept showing a picture of Trump's day that was taken early, and not taken when the crowd was full. Either way, it's not worth an argument over the numbers as much as the dishonesty of what they were attempting to portray; which is that Americans view Obama as legitimate but not Trump.

THAT?  Ain't so.  

If Americans viewed Obama as legit, there would not have arisen a person like Trump. 

Edited by heyvavhey

13 minutes ago, heyvavhey said:

It only makes sense that there were more at Obama's day.

It was much nicer weather, the first black man elected, we weren't as divided (by him) as we are now, etc.

But the media kept showing a picture of Trump's day that was taken early, and not taken when the crowd was full. Either way, it's not worth an argument over the numbers as much as the dishonesty of what they were attempting to portray; which is that Americans view Obama as legitimate but not Trump.

THAT?  Ain't so.  

If Americans viewed Obama as legit, there would not have arisen a person like Trump. 

take note I didn't say there were more at Trumps, only that the photos that were shown were not the truth.....  I don't know of any way to count them for all the people were not in any of the pictures.          Trumps was taken at about the time I saw that many people there before 10 AM.     By the start of things there were many more there.

Who had the most really doesn't make much difference......   a lying news organization really is a problem though.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, other one said:

You are simply amazing. I post a picture of the floor covering from 2012, I post a link to the official website of the 2nd Inauguration of Obama which speaks of the floor coverings being used.

And you reject it all due to your hyper-partisanship.  Your political ideology is making your ignore the truth, that is not a good place for a Christian to be.  

6 minutes ago, other one said:

take note I didn't say there were more at Trumps, only that the photos that were shown were not the truth.....  I don't know of any way to count them for all the people were not in any of the pictures.          Trumps was taken at about the time I saw that many people there before 10 AM.     By the start of things there were many more there.

Who had the most really doesn't make much difference......   a lying news organization really is a problem though.

Why is a lying White House not a problem?

14 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

You are simply amazing. I post a picture of the floor covering from 2012, I post a link to the official website of the 2nd Inauguration of Obama which speaks of the floor coverings being used.

And you reject it all due to your hyper-partisanship.  Your political ideology is making your ignore the truth, that is not a good place for a Christian to be.  

no I reject it due to what I saw with my own two eyes at about 12 noon on that day on live earthcams that constantly show pictures of the capitol area.....   I am not trusting you, or the folks that posted the picture that personally saw three hours earlier.

your accusations are pretty offensive dude, may God himself deal with you over it, it's not my job description.

17 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Why is a lying White House not a problem?

I'll let you know when I am sure I've read or heard one.

8 minutes ago, other one said:

no I reject it due to what I saw with my own two eyes at about 12 noon on that day on live earthcams that constantly show pictures of the capitol area.....   I am not trusting you, or the folks that posted the picture that personally saw three hours earlier.

your accusations are pretty offensive dude, may God himself deal with you over it, it's not my job description.

How can anything you saw with your own eyes at 12 noon on Jan 2017 change what took place on Jan 20 2013?   You are so blinded by Trump that you are not even making sense any more. 

According to Spicer (and I quote)..  “This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas in which people were not standing.”

And here is a website from Jan 20 2013 which speaks very clearly about the floor covering being used....http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Plan-to-Protect-National-Mall-Grass-This-Inauguration-187401631.html

And yet you still call me a liar!   Talk about being offensive! 

I tole you several times it was the pictures of Trump's swearing in that was not a valid representation, had nothing to do with the picture taken in 2013....    I don't even think I said who had the most there for both crowds were very large...  and it is not me that is blinded by things, but yourself and your total negativity concerning this election.    But I will constantly tell you that the photos that showed the plastic covering without people on it was not what I saw live on cameras that were on and streaming during that time period of the swearing in.   If that's calling you a liar;........   so be it, be offended.