• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

NKJV Psalms 34: 1

I will bless the Lord at all times;  His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  When shall I bless the Lord?  When I feel like it and everything is going good? When I am in church?  Surely not when I am sick or in pain!  AT ALL TIMES!.  Blessing the Lord lifts me above my troubles and gives me hope in Him.  And how do we bless the Lord?  Is it with my words in prayer or song?  Yes.  But we also bless Him by obeying Him.  We bless Him when we share His love and forgiveness with others and share the good news of the Gospel.  We bless Him by being a blessing to others when we have mercy on those despised by the world.  We bless Him when we lift up those who are grief stricken, discouraged, or in fear.  We bless God by giving back to Him of what wealth He has provided for us.  There are so many ways to bless God, both in words and in action.  

His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  I need to be always ready to praise God for all he has done.  He has answered so many prayers, saved me and so many of my family.  It is all by His grace, His undeserved favor.  If I got what I deserved I would be left to my own selfish devices and on my way to eternal damnation.  But for some reason He has reached out to me and made me His own.  How can I not praise Him for Who He is and all He has done?  For the beauty of the earth and the star lit skys, the refreshing cool waters and the warmth of the sun.  He has provided all things for us.  What a wondrous God He is!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,377
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

5 minutes ago, Willa said:

I will bless the Lord at all times;  His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  When shall I bless the Lord?  When I feel like it and everything is going good? When I am in church?  Surely not when I am sick or in pain!  AT ALL TIMES!.  Blessing the Lord lifts me above my troubles and gives me hope in Him.  And how do we bless the Lord?  Is it with my words in prayer or song?  Yes.  But we also bless Him by obeying Him.  We bless Him when we share His love and forgiveness with others and share the good news of the Gospel.  We bless Him by being a blessing to others when we have mercy on those despised by the world.  We bless Him when we lift up those who are grief stricken, discouraged, or in fear.  We bless God by giving back to Him of what wealth He has provided for us.  There are so many ways to bless God, both in words and in action.  

His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  I need to be always ready to praise God for all he has done.  He has answered so many prayers, saved me and so many of my family.  It is all by His grace, His undeserved favor.  If I got what I deserved I would be left to my own selfish devices and on my way to eternal damnation.  But for some reason He has reached out to me and made me His own.  How can I not praise Him for Who He is and all He has done?  For the beauty of the earth and the star lit skys, the refreshing cool waters and the warmth of the sun.  He has provided all things for us.  What a wondrous God He is!

Amen!

On 1/30/2017 at 11:55 AM, Willa said:

Psalms 34:2  My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad.

It is my inner self, my soul that boasts in the LORD YHWH.  It is not a rote repetition.  It is something that comes from deep within that we know with all certainty.  God has changed me and deserves all the credit.  He created the heavens and earth, and all the glory and beauty therein.  All creations of man from computers and robots to paintings or great buildings or cathedrals. Non are as beautiful and glorious as God's creation.  It is silly to boast of man's creation.  Nothing is more complex as the human brain and nervous system, or our galaxy that has just the right conditions for life to survive and flourish.  Yes, I will boast in our amazing God.

But only the humble shall appreciate that God has done such a great thing.  The proud deny the existence of their Creator.  Their pitiful boast is that "I did it my way".  

Rom 1:20  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Rom 1:21  because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Rom 1:22  Professing to be wise, they became fools, Rom 1:23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--

On 1/30/2017 at 11:55 AM, Willa said:

Psalms 34:2  My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad.

It is my inner self, my soul that boasts in the LORD YHWH.  It is not a rote repetition.  It is something that comes from deep within that we know with all certainty.  God has changed me and deserves all the credit.  He created the heavens and earth, and all the glory and beauty therein.  All creations of man from computers and robots to paintings or great buildings or cathedrals. Non are as beautiful and glorious as God's creation.  It is silly to boast of man's creation.  Nothing is more complex as the human brain and nervous system, or our galaxy that has just the right conditions for life to survive and flourish.  Yes, I will boast in our amazing God.

But only the humble shall appreciate that God has done such a great thing.  The proud deny the existence of their Creator.  Their pitiful boast is that "I did it my way".  

Rom 1:20  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Rom 1:21  because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Rom 1:22  Professing to be wise, they became fools, Rom 1:23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,491
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/30/2017 at 1:55 PM, Willa said:

Amen!!