• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, OneLight said:

It's about Obama and the Democrats

Well, now that we've identified a pattern. I thought it was just me. 

The upset that Hillary didn't gain office and the tactics the media and her supporters employ to revolt against a democratic process that fairly elected her opponent is telling. They hate Trump for any number of reasons. And yet what tactics do they employ in order to revolt and demonstrate intolerance for the American election process? 

If Hillary had gained the office she would have brought her top aid, Huma Albaden with her to the White house. Huma's mother Saleha is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood. The female branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.   

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/312211/huma-abedins-muslim-brotherhood-ties-andrew-c-mccarthy

Guest shiloh357
18 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

How exciting, more fake news!  That is alwasy a good way to kick off the weekend 

It's not fake news at all.   The video at the bottom gives excellent evidence to the fact that Muslim terrorists were giving advice to obama.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,727
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It's not fake news at all.   The video at the bottom gives excellent evidence to the fact that Muslim terrorists were giving advice to obama.

It absolutely fake news, or at least news so heavily twisted to have lost all semblance of "news" it is in fact, on par with CNN as to how biased and twisted it is. There is a huge difference between a president listening to what a Muslim has to say-and being in cahoots. Every president has to deal with people of other faiths, especially when dealing with other countries. Proving Obama talks to Muslims and is friendly towards them does not prove he's actively working with them.

It's news articles like this that make fools out of conservatives.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/3/2017 at 11:51 AM, MorningGlory said:

And you know it's fake because....?

When my wife and I went to a CLEET class for our local police force and sheriff for three or four counties, when about a hundred police officers attending, I held certified copies of what this lady is showing you.....   we also saw hundreds of other certified court documents pertaining to the same subject that came out of the Holy Land Trial.

This is not fake news.

• Group:  Junior Member

6 hours ago, other one said:

When my wife and I went to a CLEET class for our local police force and sheriff for three or four counties, when about a hundred police officers attending, I held certified copies of what this lady is showing you.....   we also saw hundreds of other certified court documents pertaining to the same subject that came out of the Holy Land Trial.

This is not fake news.

Of course it isn't. But the new pejorative utilized against truth is readily available to the side that is opposed to truth, but advocates of anarchy. 

Reminds me of this guy I knew that was 45 years of age. But when he heard something that was not within his tolerance level, he covered his ears and blabbed, "I don't hear it, I don't hear it blahblahblahblahblahblah!" :blink: :emot-headphones:No, I am not kidding. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

20 minutes ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

Of course it isn't. But the new pejorative utilized against truth is readily available to the side that is opposed to truth, but advocates of anarchy. 

Reminds me of this guy I knew that was 45 years of age. But when he heard something that was not within his tolerance level, he covered his ears and blabbed, "I don't hear it, I don't hear it blahblahblahblahblahblah!" :blink: :emot-headphones:No, I am not kidding. 

i had coffee with two people for years that literally did that....   would put thier fingers in their ears and say La La La La La until the subject changed....   it was kind of humorous, but a little maddening also

2 minutes ago, other one said:

i had coffee with two people for years that literally did that....   would put thier fingers in their ears and say La La La La La until the subject changed....   it was kind of humorous, but a little maddening also

I think the biggest factor that overshadowed shock was that this guy was an adult, married, and had three sons. Three future generations of, "I don't hear it, I don't hear it blahblahblahblahblahblah!
Just goes to show, age really is just a number. 

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I do that whenever the commercials about dog abuse come on. I can't stand to hear about dogs being abused. 

2 hours ago, JaniceR said:

I do that whenever the commercials about dog abuse come on. I can't stand to hear about dogs being abused. 

If it is the commercials featuring dogs quivering and giving sad faces from inside of cages, at the end of chains in a snowstorm, those are videos taken by the rescuers and the animal they were saving from those conditions. 

They're heartbreaking videos, but those precious pups are rescues now. :)

4 minutes ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

If it is the commercials featuring dogs quivering and giving sad faces from inside of cages, at the end of chains in a snowstorm, those are videos taken by the rescuers and the animal they were saving from those conditions. 

They're heartbreaking videos, but those precious pups are rescues now. :)

Yes, I know. I have 2 rescued dogs. I know it happens, but don't need that in my living room. I also could have done without your vivid description.

Edited by JaniceR