IGNORED

White House lists 24 terror suspects who previously came to US from countries banned by Trump

WorthyNewsBot

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am talking about the refugees that are not going to harm America. Those who are not terrorists. Not all the refugees are terrorists and that is what needs to be sifted out. The good from the bad.

The refugees that doing the raping and molesting in Europe aren't the terrorists, necessarily.   These are not poor innocent people.  Most of the refugees are young men about 18-40 years of age.  They are men of fighting age and they outnumber the number of women and children that came over AND they are not necessarily "Syrian refugees"  They are Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani, Somali, etc.   Those are not countries that are under any danger at this point, but they are exploiting the "refugee crisis"  from Syria and coming here as refugees.  They are not being displaced as a result that conflict, but they are being allowed to come here as "refugees" of that conflict.    Something wrong with that.

So even if you sift out the refugees from the terrorists, you still have big problems because Muslims don't assimilate into any culture.  They almost always attempt to make the host culture Islamic.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The refugees that doing the raping and molesting in Europe aren't the terrorists, necessarily.   These are not poor innocent people.  Most of the refugees are young men about 18-40 years of age.  They are men of fighting age and they outnumber the number of women and children that came over AND they are not necessarily "Syrian refugees"  They are Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani, Somali, etc.   Those are not countries that are under any danger at this point, but they are exploiting the "refugee crisis"  from Syria and coming here as refugees.  They are not being displaced as a result that conflict, but they are being allowed to come here as "refugees" of that conflict.    Something wrong with that.

So even if you sift out the refugees from the terrorists, you still have big problems because Muslims don't assimilate into any culture.  They almost always attempt to make the host culture Islamic.

You paint all of them with a very dark color. I can't see it. Some yes but not all of them.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You paint all of them with a very dark color. I can't see it. Some yes but not all of them.

Tell that to the Germans and the Swedes.  They are living in it and it isn't working out for them.  How much rape is too much rape?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

So much concern for the rape the Muslims might commit if they come here, yet I have never seen a thread on this board about the epidemic that is rape in this country, especially at our universities. 

According to at least one report, 23% of women in college have been sexually assaulted/raped.   Yet nary a concern about it on this forum.

One major university has been found to have basically institutionalized rape and assault among it student athletes.  Rape and sexual assaults were covered up and ignored ,the women were attacked and made to feel shame for "harming the university".  When it came to light there were mass firings going all the way to the president of the university.  Almost all of those how allowed this to happen are now working again in the college environment, one even at a major Christian university.   The president of the university is now being looked at for job in the Trump Admin!   And not a word of concern on this board.

A person (I won't call him a man, as no man would do such a thing) raped a woman behind a dumpster and spent a whole 3 months in jail because the judge did not want to "ruin his life" for "a 15 minute mistake".  The entire time he was on trial and even after the verdict he was always referred to as a "Stanford swimmer" by the media, not as a rapist scum bag.

There is an endless list of stories of women being raped while people stood around and recorded it on their phones to further harm the victim, and yet not a peep on this board. 

Perhaps instead of worrying about what the Muslims might do in our country we should look at what is happening and actually do something about it.

It is hard to take concerns over Muslims raping people when there is never any concern brought up about those being raped daily by our fellow Americans. 

Guest shiloh357
30 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

So much concern for the rape the Muslims might commit if they come here, yet I have never seen a thread on this board about the epidemic that is rape in this country, especially at our universities. 

According to at least one report, 23% of women in college have been sexually assaulted/raped.   Yet nary a concern about it on this forum.

actually, it has been addressed and not only in the news sections.

There is an endless list of stories of women being raped while people stood around and recorded it on their phones to further harm the victim, and yet not a peep on this board. 

We don't hear all of the stories. Not all of them make the news and some of them only make local news and if they are not in our locality, we don't hear about them.

Perhaps instead of worrying about what the Muslims might do in our country we should look at what is happening and actually do something about it.

No, we need to be concerned about keeping Muslims refugees out of our country because they pose a real threat and we have seen it already in Europe.   It is a real threat and those awful people don't belong here and need to be kept out.   They are not refugees and don't deserve refugee status.

It is hard to take concerns over Muslims raping people when there is never any concern brought up about those being raped daily by our fellow Americans. 

That is a false perception.  Stuff like that has been addressed multiple times in the 13+ years I have been here.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it happens in western countries, but when it happens over here, it is crime.  In Muslim countries, child molestation isn't a crime the way it is in the west.  It's part of their culture.

The United States military was going to go court-martial a US Army Ranger for intervening and stopping some Afghan soldiers from molesting a boy.   He was ordered originally not to interfere with their cultural practices, he ignored those orders to save the boy.   His name Sgt. Charles Martland, lots of stuff about him, even though his case was ignored by the Mainstream Media.

Yes it is a crime.    But unfortunately in the past there have been many cases of people from western countries going to some asian countries such as Cambodia.. and committing such crimes.. 

It might not always be easy .. to be able to tell who are coming into a country as genuine tourists / expatriates etc....  and those who are just using that as a 'cover' in order to try to harm children.  

So a question that might arise is.... that since some westerners have been coming to asia to harm children.. therefore should ALL westerners be banned including Christians? 

Personally I don't think that is the solution.

Sorry again if my post is off topic.  But just wanted to explain my earlier post. 

The point that I was / am trying to make.. is that not only do such crimes happen in countries around the world... but also that it doesn't just happen in one direction.....  

i.e. That it is not just about non-westerners going to western countries and committing crimes against women / children there.... but it is also about westerners going to non-western countries and also committing such crimes....  It is both directions....  And it is BOTH wrong.

Once again sorry if my post is off topic.  Truly no offence intended to anyone.  Just a different point of view that's all.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

Thanks.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, just_abc said:

Yes it is a crime.    But unfortunately in the past there have been many cases of people from western countries going to some asian countries such as Cambodia.. and committing such crimes.. 

It might not always be easy .. to be able to tell who are coming into a country as genuine tourists / expatriates etc....  and those who are just using that as a 'cover' in order to try to harm children.  

So a question that might arise is.... that since some westerners have been coming to asia to harm children.. therefore should ALL westerners be banned including Christians? 

Personally I don't think that is the solution.

Sorry again if my post is off topic.  But just wanted to explain my earlier post. 

The point that I was / am trying to make.. is that not only do such crimes happen in countries around the world... but also that it doesn't just happen in one direction.....  

i.e. That it is not just about non-westerners going to western countries and committing crimes against women / children there.... but it is also about westerners going to non-western countries and also committing such crimes....  It is both directions....  And it is BOTH wrong.

Once again sorry if my post is off topic.  Truly no offence intended to anyone.  Just a different point of view that's all.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

Thanks.

Yeah, you're really kind of missing the point.   This is not about banning rapists.  The rape issue is secondary to the point I am making.  Rape is part of the Islamic culture.   But this is about keeping those who mean us harm in terms of radical Islamic terrorism.   I only brought up the point about rape because everyone the problem is only about terrorism. The refugee problem hasn't been working very good for Europe.   Europe is inundated with them, and the rape crimes are off the charts. Our media tends to not want to talk about that because it presents the other side of the story where the refugee issue is concerned.   The American media knows that Americans might not be so enthusiastic, and perhaps more resistant about letting these Muslim refugees into our nation if we were made aware of what they are doing to their host nations in Europe.

The point is that