Abigailwc

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

How about this "juicy" tid bit...(juicy in the sense of giving sustenace to those in favor of Terri living)....

- David Mack, a police sergeant, was shot in the line of duty. A neurologist diagnosed him as "definitely ... in a persistent vegetative state ... never [to] regain cognitive, sapient functioning ... never [to] be aware of his condition." Less than two years later, Sgt. Mack woke up and went on to make a good recovery. The physician? Dr. Ronald Cranford, the same doctor who has declared Terri Schiavo to be in a Persistent Vegetative State.

The above is from http://www.propertyrightsresearch.org/2004...rs_of_death.htm

Read the whole thing.

From the way Dr. Cranford was stating most emphatically all over the news shows that he was absolutely correct in his diagnosis of Terri and that other doctors did not know what they were talking about one would think the case of David Mack had never happened. Dr. Cranford's arrogance may be even worse than Judge Greer's in his view of being the Almighty when it comes to being absolutely, incontrevertibly correct in his diagnosises.

Such statements of "accurate diagnosis" are acted upon when people believe every word spouted by so-called unbiased medical professionals who in actual fact are biased in favor of death. And when facts directly contradicting statements made by such professionals, even from their own backgrounds, are relegated to the dust bin of history and conveniently forgotten or never brought up.

Sometimes I think that what it has come down to is a case of who will state a so-called "fact" the loudest and most emphatically with the most professional credentials behind their name rather than a matter of uncovering or even being interested in the actual truth of a matter.

What a nation of ignorance we have become! Surely the Bible's words to the affect that we are like sheep and that we are the blind being led about by the blind could not have more accurately described the condition of our country today!

That the Church sees and does little of anything as whole, even in acts of public protest in the streets of our cities and towns, make us all the more liable before a holy God for the unjust treatment of those who cannot speak for themselves!!! Jesus said that the sin of those who claim to see remains and while I do not believe that the sin of our inaction cannot be forgiven the stench from the Church is so strong as to reach to the highest heavens!!

The state of the Church as a whole utterly disgusts me!!! A state that has been made all the more clear to me in the whole Terri situation.

I would rather fellowship with one homeless and unwashed Christian in a back alley in some down trodden area of town and call that church than enter the biggest and brightest church building in the land and partake of fellowship with the multidues of professing Christians who love their lives so much that they would do nothing to upset the apple cart of their indifference and ignorance!!!

Surely we have become a Church of people more interested in having our ears tickled than in having the truth spoken to us. Just as the Bible says would happen in the end times.

Carlos

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Carlos, it's murder...pure and simple. They're killing this woman.

The rest of us are next. If they'd kill this poor disabled woman because she can't speak for herself....they'll kill YOU TOO.

For those who support this barbaric act....just wait! You're day is coming. So is Michael Schiavos.

God will do right when innocent blood is shed. May God have mercy on this man's soul.

I tremble to think what judgement awaits someone who does such a vile thing....

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

My wife and I have already put out explicit terms in our living will that we do not want extended life support where the chance of recovery is non-existant, including a feeding tube.

My condolences. You'll be experiencing the suffering and misery poor Terri Schiavo is experiencing now.

My heart goes out to you for the suffering you'll face in the future. How horrific. I wouldn't put a dog through such misery.

My husband and I just revoked our previous living will and opted for LIFE and every effort to sustain it.

The Terri Schiavo case has caused us to change our minds and reverse our living will options. I would NEVER deprive someone of the basic need for food and water.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Today is Easter Sunday. Its a day that Christians around the world celebrate the rising of our Lord Christ from death. But today is strangely subdued as we all wait for Terri Schivo to die, murdered by her husband and the State of Florida court system. My friends Terri's body is dying but I feel her spirit is soon to be rejoicing with Jesus in Heaven. Her death is a slow painful torture and not the merciful passing the media is telling you about. They don't give morphine to those who are not in pain, they don't give valium for those not suffering from seizures that are being brought on by the onslaught of torture to her body. No water to moisten her lips which are cracked and bleeding by now. Nothing to comfort her but drugs which does not comfort only dulls the response of the body to the pain it is in.

Why is this being allowed? We give condemmed prisnors food, water, and medical care until the day they are put to death. Compared to Terri they recieve first class care. What has Terri done? Nothing

Michael Schivo, you and your legal team are guilty of the murder of your wife. Judge Greer your hands are just as dirty. No matter how you sugarcoat this you are no better than any other murderer in prison at this time. The only difference is that you will not be held "responsible" crime against a helpless woman who cannot defend herself. If there is any justice in this world you will not ever sleep soundly and peacefully again. And one day you may find yourself in the position that this woman is in now and no one will care. That would be poetic justice. Because you are so cowardly as to have others do your dirty work for you Michael you don't deserve the title of husband to Terri. Your concubine is just as guilty for her role in this too. What christian woman would have the husband of a disabled woman for a mate while the woman is still alive and helpless. I pray that you find God and rectify the wrongdoing you have done to Terri before its too late for you. Remember Michaels track record isn't so hot when it comes to the sickness or in health part of a marriage vow.

What has happened with Terri is the end result of what we as a people have allowed to happen.

The devaluing of human life is not new. It has been going on for many years under the name of abortion. And such has deadened the collective concience enough to allow what happened to Terri to happen.

Like most American's I have, in times past, grown so accustomed to hearing the word "abortion" connected with a woman's right to choose and other nice sounding and justifying phrases that my conscious awareness of what happens during an abortion and the utterly abhorrent and inhuman nature of it has been severely compromised in me. My delusion has been a result of a choice to let other things in life take precedence with the terrible result that something like what happened to Terri could have ended up happening.

If we are to look at what happened to Terri with enlightened eyes so as to understand why it happened we must all take some responsibility for allowing abortion to become an accepted and normal medical procedure in our society. With the subsequent devaluing of human life that has occured.

Look at these links...from the National Right to Life. Look at them! Take a good long look and see the wickedness of our own hearts. Stare at the complacency that lies inside each of our hearts as you behold a form of evil that even Nazi's monsters did not engage in. The routine pulling apart of human beings. Limb by limb. Without the benefit of pain medications or any other form of comfort.

Calm and resting in the warmth of a mother's womb one minute and being torn to pieces the next.

BE AWARE THAT THE MATERIAL IN THESE LINKS IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND SUITABLE FOR VIEWING ONLY BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH!

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/DEabortiongraphic.html

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/PBA_Image...thers_Place.htm

What happens to a human being under a doctor's scalpel inserted into the womb of a woman during an abortion is NO less gruesome, NO less barbaric, NO less inhuman than what happened under the inhuman monsters of Nazi Germany!

The only difference between butchering people by pulling them apart piece by piece while they are conscious and alive and that which happens to a baby during an abortion is a few inches between the baby and the outside world. In some cases even that difference is inconsequential since under partial birth abortions almost the entire body of a baby is outside the womb when a doctor inserts an instrument into the the back of a babies head to suck out it's brains and kill it.

We condemn the Nazi's and rightly so but as Jesus told the Pharisees, who condemned their ancestors for killing the Prophets and by so doing thought themselves so much better than their ancestors, by our condemnation of the Nazi's we condemn ourselves for we who condemn the inhuman monsters of the Holocaust do the same thing as a society ourselves!!!!

Carlos

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

And the Hipocrasy abounds. I see people claim to be pro life all the time on this board and yet....

Do you see now what happens when people meekly permit their government officials to begin violating the Constitution? The path toward the tyranny of omnipotent government quickly becomes a slippery slope.

Is that what we

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

And the Hipocrasy abounds. I see people claim to be pro life all the time on this board and yet....

Do you see now what happens when people meekly permit their government officials to begin violating the Constitution? The path toward the tyranny of omnipotent government quickly becomes a slippery slope.

Is that what we

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

Can you honestly justify that defense to God?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Can you honestly justify that defense to God?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, it is God that justifies not me. To say supporting war is anti-life is using a broad brush to paint an enormous number of topics. Supporting war to remove a murderous regime to me is definately being pro-life.

God Bless,

Dave

Hi Cerran,

To be pro-life is not at all inconsistent with being pro-Iraq war Cerran.

Forgive me but you sound like one of those lefties that it is almost impossible to discuss things rationally with. Much less to discuss things with from a Biblical standpoint. By your logic we should not have become involved in World War II where millions died. We should not get involved to defend Twaiwan if China attacks. We should not have gotten involved to defend Korea during the Korean War. Indeed we should not be involved in war at all since it kills people which you claim to be anti-life.

We should just all roll over and use peaceful protest to win over our enemies. Their shooting us to death until they come to their senses will be only a temporary thing. It will not last. Within every human there is good and everyone will come to their senses if we just give them time and patiently and non-volently try to win them over. That the world will work out it's problems while we sit in our own country and do not get invoved. Peace everyone. Flower power is what we need.

Perhaps I have been too shell shocked by discussions with lefties who all but think that way. Without exception I have never seen a single lefty acknowledge any wrongness in their views. From Bush being a new Hitler, to peace - peace at any cost, and everything in between.

You may not be such a person Carran and if I am wrong in that you may be I sincerely apologize.

If you want to discuss things rationally by all means I am willing. If you want to discuss things from a Biblically based viewpoint by all means I am willing. But I will not go into a discussion of such with you on this thread which is about Terri Schiavo. If you want to start a new thread and talk about the injustice of the Iraq war I will be more than happy to follow you there and discuss things there.

Carlos