• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

Dear Friends,

Federal legislators and Florida lawmakers need to hear from you en masse - no matter what state you live in - so that they will pass laws to save Terri Schiavo.

Time is running out for the disabled Florida woman- her feeding tube is set to be removed by court order on Friday.

Efforts are under way in both the U.S. Congress and the Florida Legislature to pass laws that would spare her life - and the lives of other disabled people unable to speak for themselves. But for those laws to pass, lawmakers need to hear from thousands of you - today.

There are two things you can do:

1. Contact your U.S. senators and congressman, by phone and e-mail, and urge them to move quickly to pass the Incapacitated Person's Legal Protection Act before Friday. For contact information - including an easy-to-use e-mail form - visit the CitizenLink Action Center and type your ZIP code into the space provided

2. No matter what state you live in, contact as many members of the Florida House and Senate as you can - again, by phone and e-mail - and urge them to move quickly to pass the Starvation and Dehydration of Persons with Disabilities Prevention Act before Friday. There are more than 130 lawmakers in the Legislature - contacting a large number of them will take you some time; but we urge you to take that time, and endure the inconvenience, because the life of an innocent woman is at stake

Thank you for doing all you can to prevent the court-ordered startvation of Terri Schiavo.

What you need to know about Terri Schiavo:

http://www.family.org/cforum/fosi/bioethic...FA05CESH&tvar=n

Article by Focus on the Family Ministry

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Dear Friends,

Federal legislators and Florida lawmakers need to hear from you en masse - no matter what state you live in - so that they will pass laws to save Terri Schiavo.

Time is running out for the disabled Florida woman- her feeding tube is set to be removed by court order on Friday.

Efforts are under way in both the U.S. Congress and the Florida Legislature to pass laws that would spare her life - and the lives of other disabled people unable to speak for themselves. But for those laws to pass, lawmakers need to hear from thousands of you - today.

There are two things you can do:

1. Contact your U.S. senators and congressman, by phone and e-mail, and urge them to move quickly to pass the Incapacitated Person's Legal Protection Act before Friday. For contact information - including an easy-to-use e-mail form - visit the CitizenLink Action Center and type your ZIP code into the space provided

2. No matter what state you live in, contact as many members of the Florida House and Senate as you can - again, by phone and e-mail - and urge them to move quickly to pass the Starvation and Dehydration of Persons with Disabilities Prevention Act before Friday. There are more than 130 lawmakers in the Legislature - contacting a large number of them will take you some time; but we urge you to take that time, and endure the inconvenience, because the life of an innocent woman is at stake

Thank you for doing all you can to prevent the court-ordered startvation of Terri Schiavo.

What you need to know about Terri Schiavo:

http://www.family.org/cforum/fosi/bioethic...FA05CESH&tvar=n

Article by Focus on the Family Ministry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks.

I have contacted my Senators and Congressmen to urge them to have nothing to do with this unconsititutional piece of legislation.

The irresponsibility of the Florida legislature is quite astounding in this second attempt to thwart the law and the courts and the will of Terri Schiavo and her spouse....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

I just read that the Florida house has passed the bill to keep Terri alive.PRAISE JESUS!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

YES!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Later: UNFORTUNATELY, FLORIDA'S SENATE DEFEATED IT. I have already e-mailed every Florida Senator who voted for her murder, and asked them to reconsider their votes.

I urge all to do likewise.

Guest byHISblood

I have followed the events of Terri Schiavo since this all began. I have great sympathy for this woman but I would not want my wife to leave me in this condition nor prolong my life in this condition.

My feelings towards her husband are that he should seek a divorce and allow her family to care for her.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Drudgereport is saying that the tube has been removed. May the Lord take her into His loving arms and comfort her family in this very difficult time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have followed the events of Terri Schiavo since this all began.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio on the way home and he said that Terri's husband, the Worm, has stated that as soon as Terri dies he wants no autopsy and he wants her cremated. He will not release her body to her parents for burial.

Hmmmmmm.

Kinda funny how he fought all attempts at rehabilitation for Terri (after the malpractice settlement that is) and now he wants her burned up with no autopsy.

Maybe.....the head injury wasn't from her striking it on the floor when she collapsed.....maybe the Worm is afraid she'll wake up and tell what really happened that day....if there is no autopsy, and he turns her to ashes, there's no evidence. He's home free.......

Hmmmmmm.........

warm regards

-bud

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

I really don't know about this lady but from what I see, it is a very sad thing.