Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RevelationWriter

God's Sanctuary City Jerusalem

Recommended Posts

- It is interpretatively taught that

the phrase Jesus spoke of as 'Holy Place' in Matt.24:15 as spoken by Daniel the Prophet is synonymous with the word Temple.

When neither Daniel nor Jesus said Temple.

Daniel said, 'Your City Jerusalem' 'Your Holy Mountain' 'Your Sanctuary' 'the City which is called by Your name'. - Dan.9:16,18

As Daniel said that, he was presenting his supplications before his God For The Holy Mountain Of his God (Jerusalem) - Dan.9:20

Not The Temple Of God.

The Angel Gabriel said, 70 weeks are determined for your people and your Holy City...to restore & rebuild Jerusalem (not a temple) ....- Dan.9:24

The people of the prince to come will destroy The City The Sanctuary the end of IT (not plural as in city & sanctuary). - Dan.9:26

Exodus 15:17 - 'The Mountain Of Your God's Inheritance', 'The Place where You made for Your Dwelling' 'The Sanctuary O Lord which You Hands Have Established'. Remember, God also Dwelt on Mt. Sinai without any structural building.

- And, the word for 'Sacrifice' or  'Qorban' in Mosaic Law is the literal meaning of "That Which Is Brought Near To God".

The word 'qorban' was used for anything given or devoted to God. Therefore yet much is still given & devoted to God 'Daily' In Jerusalem God's Sanctuary. Which makes sense now as The Temple Institute Leader in Jerusalem has said they don't need a Temple to Sacrifice to God in Jerusalem!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There will be a new Temple in Jerusalem. Proved by Revelation 11:1 and 2 Thess. 2:4.

It will be built by all the Lord's Christian people, as they live in all of the holy Land, soon after the forthcoming Sixth Seal Day of the Lord's wrath. All what is prophesied in Ezekiel chapters 40-48, will come to pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The third temple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Angel = Man - Is.14:16 - Rev.21:17

2 Thess.2:3,4 - 'the man=angel of sin, the son of perdition, who opposes (not future tense of Will Oppose)

and exalts himself (not future tense of Will exalt himself, but who does)

oppose and exalt himself (no one else exalts him) above all that is called God or that is worshiped so that he sits (not future tense Will sit) as God in the temple of God showing himself (not showing the world that he is god but showing himself) that he is god." (God's temple is heavenly Jerusalem) Rev.3:12-Rev.7:15-Rev.11:19-Rev.14:15,17 - Rev.16:17

- Now I will ask this question: Did Paul know The Prophet Isaiah 14:13-15 said this ?...

...Lucifer, "you said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my Throne above the stars of God I will sit on The Mount of gathering ...I will ascend above the heights of the clouds I Will Make Myself Like The Most High."

Of course Paul had read and knew what The Prophet Isaiah said. Paul said he was more learned of the scripture than others. 

- Now, Ezekiel's Temple is the Temple 'Pattern' of Jerusalem in heaven

That Israel Could Of Had: Ez.43:10-12 .  Not any future Temple.

Read all of what happened in Rev.11:1 - Remember John was already IN Heaven when he was told to Go take the little book from the angel who stands on The Earth & sea. After John ate it he was given a Measuring Rod then told To RISE and measure the Temple. Angels and Prophets and Apostles are prophetically in visions given measuring rods to measure The Temple In Heaven which is Jerusalem. - Ez.40:2,3 - Zech.2:2,3 - Rev.11:1 -Rev.21:15,17

In heaven God's Temple/Tabernacle is Jerusalem.

But our Temple in heaven is not Jerusalem but The Lord God Almighty and The Lamb is Jerusalem's Temple for us. - Rev.21:22

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

    The Third Temple – Beit HaMikdesh

 

Ezekiel 40,41 & 42 Ezekiel measures the future Temple and its precincts.

Ezekiel 43 to 48 Details of the Temple furnishings and the Land divisions, etc.

 

Haggai 2:6-9 In a little while, I shall shake the heavens, the earth, the sea and all the nations. I will fill this House with their treasures. This latter House will be greater than former. In this place, I shall grant prosperity and peace.

        [The Second Temple was not greater than Solomon’s Temple]

Zechariah 1:16-17 These are the words of the Lord; I have returned to Jerusalem with compassion, My House is to be rebuilt there. My cities will again brim with prosperity, once again the Lord will comfort Zion and make Jerusalem the city of His choice.

2 Thess 2:3-4 The Return of Jesus cannot come until the man doomed to destruction is revealed and enthrones himself in God’s Temple, claiming to be God.

   [What could be clearer than that? The Temple must be rebuilt before the Tribulation.]

Daniel 9:27....He will put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings, then will set up an abomination in the Holy place.

 

Malachi 3:1 I am about to send My messenger to clear a path before Me. Suddenly, the Lord, whom you seek, will come into His Temple. The messenger of the Covenant, whom you desire, will come to you.

Reference REB, NIV some verses abridged

 

Jewish Midrash sources say that the messenger is the Messiah ben Joseph, who will be the leader of the 10 tribes of Israel when they return to the Land and he will instigate the rebuilding of the Temple.  Jeremiah 30:21

Further on, it is mentioned again in Haggai 2:21, the shaking and overthrowing of kings and how the Lord will break the power of the heathen realms. As we see in verses 6-9 this happens before the rebuilding and therefore, the regathering of His people.

It is likely that the Lord will use the next prophesied event, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, centered on the Middle East, to ‘break the power of the heathen realms’. This will enable His people, all Christians, the Israelites of God, to settle into the Land of Greater Israel and build the Temple.

 

It is not possible, at present for the Jewish State of Israel to build anything on the Temple mount.

1/ They have handed control of the area to the Muslims.

2/ Any move to start construction would trigger a war.

3/ Orthodox Jews, especially Ultra Orthodox, are forbidden or dare not go onto the Mount, for fear of stepping onto the place of the Holy of Holies.

4/ Atheist Jews [half the population] are not interested or don’t want a Temple.

But this will happen:

Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come and work on the rebuilding of Y’hovah’s Temple. This will come about if you listen to and obey your God.

Ezekiel 43:4 The glory of the Lord comes into the temple via the East gate.

                                                                           

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keras said:

    The Third Temple – Beit HaMikdesh

 

Ezekiel 40,41 & 42 Ezekiel measures the future Temple and its precincts.

Ezekiel 43 to 48 Details of the Temple furnishings and the Land divisions, etc.

 

Haggai 2:6-9 In a little while, I shall shake the heavens, the earth, the sea and all the nations. I will fill this House with their treasures. This latter House will be greater than former. In this place, I shall grant prosperity and peace.

        [The Second Temple was not greater than Solomon’s Temple]

Zechariah 1:16-17 These are the words of the Lord; I have returned to Jerusalem with compassion, My House is to be rebuilt there. My cities will again brim with prosperity, once again the Lord will comfort Zion and make Jerusalem the city of His choice.

2 Thess 2:3-4 The Return of Jesus cannot come until the man doomed to destruction is revealed and enthrones himself in God’s Temple, claiming to be God.

   [What could be clearer than that? The Temple must be rebuilt before the Tribulation.]

Daniel 9:27....He will put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings, then will set up an abomination in the Holy place.

 

Malachi 3:1 I am about to send My messenger to clear a path before Me. Suddenly, the Lord, whom you seek, will come into His Temple. The messenger of the Covenant, whom you desire, will come to you.

Reference REB, NIV some verses abridged

 

Jewish Midrash sources say that the messenger is the Messiah ben Joseph, who will be the leader of the 10 tribes of Israel when they return to the Land and he will instigate the rebuilding of the Temple.  Jeremiah 30:21

Further on, it is mentioned again in Haggai 2:21, the shaking and overthrowing of kings and how the Lord will break the power of the heathen realms. As we see in verses 6-9 this happens before the rebuilding and therefore, the regathering of His people.

It is likely that the Lord will use the next prophesied event, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, centered on the Middle East, to ‘break the power of the heathen realms’. This will enable His people, all Christians, the Israelites of God, to settle into the Land of Greater Israel and build the Temple.

 

It is not possible, at present for the Jewish State of Israel to build anything on the Temple mount.

1/ They have handed control of the area to the Muslims.

2/ Any move to start construction would trigger a war.

3/ Orthodox Jews, especially Ultra Orthodox, are forbidden or dare not go onto the Mount, for fear of stepping onto the place of the Holy of Holies.

4/ Atheist Jews [half the population] are not interested or don’t want a Temple.

But this will happen:

Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come and work on the rebuilding of Y’hovah’s Temple. This will come about if you listen to and obey your God.

Ezekiel 43:4 The glory of the Lord comes into the temple via the East gate.

                                                                           

 

the Temple in Ezekiel will be the fourth Temple, not the third and it will exist in the Millennium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

the Temple in Ezekiel will be the fourth Temple, not the third and it will exist in the Millennium.

Strictly speaking you are correct, re the Third Temple. Herod did totally rebuild the Second, but it is generally conceded that in the prophetic order of things, it remained known as the Second Temple.

Yes the new Temple will exist during the Millennium. But it will be built before Jesus Returns, as it must be there for the Anti-Christ to desecrate it. 2 Thess 2:4  The citizens of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in all of the holy Land area; all true Christians will live there and serve God in His Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Keras said:

Strictly speaking you are correct, re the Third Temple. Herod did totally rebuild the Second, but it is generally conceded that in the prophetic order of things, it remained known as the Second Temple.

Yes the new Temple will exist during the Millennium. But it will be built before Jesus Returns, as it must be there for the Anti-Christ to desecrate it. 2 Thess 2:4  The citizens of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in all of the holy Land area; all true Christians will live there and serve God in His Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-12

the Temple precinct in Ezekiel is too big for the temple mount and the Ezekiel is clear that it will be built when the tribal territories are redistributed during the millennium.

The Temple precinct will be the size of three US football fields in combined length, which precludes it from being built prior to the millenium.  It is simply too large to fit on temple mount.

The Temple the AC will desecrate will be the third temple and the temple in Ezekiel will be the fourth temple and will be built after the 2nd coming of Christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- "Son of man describe the temple to the house of Israel THAT THEY MAY BE ASHAMED Of Their Iniquities and let them Measure The Pattern. And IF they are Ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple and it's arrangements it's exits and it's entrances it's entire design and all it's ordinances all it's forms and all it's laws, WRITE IT DOWN IN THEIR SIGHT so they may keep it's whole designs and all it's ordinances and Perform them. This Is The Law Of The Temple The Whole Area Surrounding  The Mountain Top Is Most Holy. Behold This Is The Law Of The Temple." - Ez.43:10-12

*This was not to be a Future Temple.

- "...they came and did work on The House of The Lord their God ....who is left among you who saw This House in it's former glory, and how do you see it now? Yet is it nothing in your eyes, yet Now Be Strong ...and Work for I am with you...Once More I In A Little While I will Shake ...all the nations ...I Will Fill THIS HOUSE With Glory Says The Lord...The Latter Glory OF THIS HOUSE Shall Be Greater Than The Former says The Lord Of Hosts." - Hag.1:14 - Hag.2:3-9

* And you have believed this is 'Work' on The Lord House someone else will do in the future (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, R.W, Haggai says the latter House, [Temple] will be greater that the former.  Was Nehemiah's or Herod's Temple greater than Solomon's?  They were not and the Shekinah Glory left Solomon's Temple: Ezekiel 19:18, was never in the 2nd Temple, but will come into the 3rd. Ezekiel 43:4

This will happen soon after the Lord shakes the nations. His terrible Day of wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.

The Lord's Day of wrath is particularly directed at the Middle East and Jerusalem as we know it today, is prophesied to be practically destroyed, Isaiah 3:8, Jeremiah 9:11, Amos 2:4-5  like Damascus and Amman will be as well.  Isaiah 17:1, Ezekiel 25:5, Amos 1:13-15             So there will be plenty of room for a new Temple as Ezekiel describes. Built BEFORE Jesus Returns.  Note that the leader of the new Christian nation of Beulah, makes offerings in this Temple and has children. Ezekiel 46:12-16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×