Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Thats what I mean.  I that man hadnt done that, that man wouldve still suffered! And Jesus told us to do so! 

The truth, and the word, and TheLord, not anything else..   Thats what its about.  HE said go cast them out. Nowhere it said not to or that it ceased. Nowhere.  Would you rather have a person in bondage, never free, than have a deliverance?

20 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

If you know beyond a doubt that Jesus Christ has revealed to you the name of the entity, and then you cast the entity out in Jesus' name ... that's one thing, but conversing with them is not what is outlined for us in the Scripture. 

There are many who claim to be "deliverance ministers" who are not truly hearing from God.  Be careful that what they're doing is Scriptural, and not just some hype they are handing out to make their ministry look special. (Believe me, I've seen this quite often.)

The best deliverance we can experience as believers is when we allow Holy Spirit to reveal strongholds to us and He prays through us ... and we take authority in Jesus' name, submitting ourselves to God, and resisting the devil ... sometimes, verbal renunciation is needed and helpful, making a declaration that we will have no part of (whatever iniquity or habit gave them an open door) .... the Lord has revealed to me "bloodline" curses that were causing certain issues in my family and in my health and I saw it physically leave my room one night ... my husband saw it too and it freaked him out. I took about 15 seconds to explain to him everything was fine, and we witnessed that thing leave.  He and I both went right to sleep... no hype, no drama, no drawn-out focus.  But the thing is... the Lord revealed what I needed to know for my understanding (most likely, for my benefit, so I would know to stand against that thing returning to my family/bloodline/generations) ... He did not give me a name ... just the nature of the purpose and how to pray... the authority to do so, in Jesus' name. 

Just be careful, sis.... seek Godly counsel, and one thing I've found most helpful is not to seek answers from ministries I do not know personally... but to get to know a small handful of solid Christians and seek counsel from them, weighing out in prayer and verifying with Scripture.  I hope I helped in some way.... it's really awesome that you're seeking the truth. :emot-heartbeat:

"But conversing with them is not out of scripture"

I wanted to share, and talk about it. As when you experience something you wanna talk about it to your fellow brothers and sisters, right. And hear what they have to say.  Im in no way going by feeling on it or about it, either, just to say. I really did have an experience and I cant erase it, no matter what just as little the man rhat got his sight back at the siloa waters. They questioned him too and tried to make it to something it wasnt. But he said i dont know, all i know is i can see. I say the same thing. All i know is what happened.

Edited by Heavenunlimited

Its a sad thing when you cant deliver someone or yourself, without all kinds attached

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

3 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

I wanted to share, and talk about it. As when you experience something you wanna talk about it to your fellow brothers and sisters, right. And hear what they have to say.  Im in no way going by feeling on it or about it, either, just to say. I really did have an experience and I cant erase it, no matter what just as little the man rhat got his sight back at the siloa waters. They questioned him too and tried to make it to something it wasnt. But he said i dont know, all i know is i can see. I say the same thing. All i know is what happened.

Psalm 107:14 He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away their chains.

And He sent us to be His feet

Well i can tell you and you are free to tell *others*, that before I delivered myself, with The Lord, I prayed to The Lord, asking what to do, how to and to lead me to any information I would need to be able to be free of anything oppressing me. So, the next thing I know, He lead me to John Todd, and another deliverance ministry called out of the darkness, talking about the controlling demons of this and that, and how christians prayed, and prayed, and prayed, some cases getting a little better, but back again, suffering. And suffering.  As an illuminati deflector, council of 13, top tip top witch, he knew what he was on to. Same with the deliverance ministry, about going to THE ROOT to be free. How you get up the head of it all. And to do so, its very advantageous, to know the name, the purpose. Not to converse. No, but to throw out, in the name of Jesus!  So he had the names. Believe me you i didnt search for todd before that, and it was riight there. I asked The Lord, and I got free. Thats the end of that.  Ive just come out of a chest infection a very long one. Ive struggled with coughs, colds, etc and chest infections for YEARS. Yes WITH prayers. Now something LEFT me.  Thats The Lords miracle.  

Sure I get where you come from. 

Yes, like I said.. God lead me to all their names. I have them.. But I wont use them unless The Lord tells me. And He did and look, I am free from that which tortured me for years. But I do know that many christians are suffering and cant let it out. Yes, through gates in, can be ever so sneaky. You can try, and try, but when you dont know the head of it many tried for years. Yes you cast them out in The Lords name. Where He guides you.  But I mean.. People suffer for years.. Then they are free..

Edited by Heavenunlimited

7 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Details....you seem interested in them.

As I recall, that particular demon did not do anything but name itself and then leave.

A 'run by'.

God honestly wanted me to become aware of their existence without being fearful of them.

Part of the training involved to cast them out.

We cant be fearful of them, we are called to throw them out, He say it. Yes by being led yes. But the same still applies. We dont have to fear as we have Him.