• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I look at many of the responses to my post and have many ideas and rebuttals, and then I think, what's the point?  I'll just post the things that God shows me in dreams and visions, which Jesus promised us the Holy Spirit would "show us things to come", and leave it to you guys to hash out.  I'm going to keep sharing as I know this is my calling.  Goodnight.

My tsunami dream this morning:

Another Tsunami Dream/Hawaii?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Michelle,

The point in answering some of these is not for the "mockers" but for those who are reading and don't know the truth of what the Bible teaches on this subject and because it is important that people know the truth about what God teaches about End Times and his judgments and natural disasters and wars and stuff and visions and dreams and prophecies. So, it wasn't the west coast of the USA that took place around Easter. It was the west coast off of Indonesia. You didn't say it would be Easter. You said "watch" for Easter because other people were saying Easter. Well, the fact that there was an earthquake of great magnitude the day after Easter says that you were on the right track. And, I believe the one on the west coast of the USA is coming!

I think God is just getting warmed up here. He obviously is giving the folks in the USA plenty of heads up of what is coming. You see, my dream I shared was of a tornado around here somewhere and do you know that tornadoes did touch down on Easter not far from here and they were moving our direction, so that shows that I was hearing right even if I did not connect all the dots correctly. I for one am learning through this process not to say everything that is in my head, and I think that will cause me less grief. It is a learning process for all of us, especially me, because this is all new to me. I certainly will be much more guarded about suggesting dates or perhaps suggesting location in combination with dates unless I am absolutely certain God is giving me an exact location on a specific date, which he has not done so far.

All this said, I do believe God had a purpose in us suggesting disaster on or around Easter, because there was an earthquake of great magnitude and there was a huge storm that moved through the south and up the east coast and it did spawn several tornadoes and could have spawned more. I think the Lord wants people to see that he is speaking to his children about this and so far we are getting off with just a warning. Sometime soon it will no longer be a "fire drill." Will you be ready? That's the BIG QUESTION!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

(snip)So, it wasn't the west coast of the USA that took place around Easter. It was the west coast off of Indonesia. You didn't say it would be Easter. You said "watch" for Easter because other people were saying Easter. Well, the fact that there was an earthquake of great magnitude the day after Easter says that you were on the right track. And, I believe the one on the west coast of the USA is coming!

(snip)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, I think I'm missing something here... I thought it was stated that the prophecy was a tsunami was to hit the West coast of the US around Eater, but now the earthquake off the West coast of Indonesia 'fulfills' that prophecy???

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

(snip)So, it wasn't the west coast of the USA that took place around Easter. It was the west coast off of Indonesia. You didn't say it would be Easter. You said "watch" for Easter because other people were saying Easter. Well, the fact that there was an earthquake of great magnitude the day after Easter says that you were on the right track. And, I believe the one on the west coast of the USA is coming!

(snip)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, I think I'm missing something here... I thought it was stated that the prophecy was a tsunami was to hit the West coast of the US around Eater, but now the earthquake off the West coast of Indonesia 'fulfills' that prophecy???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No! Michelle said she was getting visions of a Tsunami off the west coast of the USA and she stated that several people were thinking it would be on or around Easter (I don't have her exact words in front of me) and so she just said to "watch" for Easter. She was not prophesying that it would happen on Easter, only that it "might" happen on Easter. I think the point of her post, and she can correct me if I am wrong, was to say "watch" for the signs people. There is a judgment of God coming on the USA. Michelle was seeing a Tsunami. Other people have seen fires, floods, tornadoes, hurricances, volcano eruptions, train crashes, etc. and the list goes on. I have seen a conglomeration of all of the above and more and I know God is saying the time is running out. Obviously something did happen, and it happened around Easter, and it was not just this one thing that happened. Look at all the storms and tornadoes in the USA on Easter Sunday and today and there could be more. The wind has been howling out my window for the past couple of hours. The month is not over! The point of all this is not to dispute over an exact event on an exact date, because truly no exact prediction was made other than the Tsunami on the west coast of the USA and a "suggestion" that it "might" be Easter. She said clearly that she was not predicting Easter but she was suggesting that people "watch." That is the whole point. We need to be "watching." The fact that these major storms and tornadoes and a significant earthquake did take place on or near Easter is significant to me and worth noting. Instead of some people nitpicking over "words" they should be looking at what is behind the "words." If it were just me and Michelle saying this stuff, I could see you blowing us off, but I am hearing it from multiple sources, including quite credible sources and many unsolicited sources outside this website.

The point is: Look, watch, see the signs, a judgment of God is near, at the door! Repent! Turn to God! Hear what he is saying to you, not you specifically, but everyone. Don't miss the message by getting bogged down with what was suggested. I think the suggestion served a purpose. It says "you may be next!" Watch! Pray! Hear what God is saying to the churches!!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Many of us "old timers" will recall a couple of years ago where someone posted here predicting a massive earthquake along the New Madrid faultline around a certain date. Some of us responded in that thread saying basically the same thing that we are here. Well the date (As I recall it was a weekend) came and went and nothing happened. The poster just sort of silently slid off into the dark....

Such was the case with another self-proclaims "prophet" who went by the title "Voice of God" While many of his posts reside in the deletion bin still today, a few can be found in Controversial, for those of you who have access. Voice of God refused correction from the saints when it was clear that his "Messages directly from the mouth of God" were found to be in conflict with the Bible.

The point here is not so much that some of us question whether or not these dreams are genuine revelations from God, but the responsibility of the one who posts them to own up to a problem in the fulfillment.

The December 26th quake which caused the massive amounts of damage in Indonesia was huge - up to 3 times bigger than the one that struck today. Therefore, was not unlikely at all that more earthquakes along that fault were to come. In fact, siesmologists themselves predicted more earthquakes along this faultline in the weeks/ months following the original.

It is hard to ignore the elements of the original post in this thread. Those elements were: tsunami, west coast, and Easter. Now, barring any future tsunamis within a week or so, how should we reasonably interpret this dream or "prophesy"? It is easy enough to say that another earthquake is going to hit along the same faultline - That was predicted immediately after the Dec. 26, 2004 quake. And it is easy to presume that since this faultline is under the ocean that another quake is likely to spawn yet another tsunami - that is being predicted even now by seismologists. But what is hard to ignore is the fact that the elements of the original post were not all met: There is no tsunami (yet) the west coast has not been struck (In fact, seismologists have said that there is no danger to coastal areas on the west coast of the U.S.), and Easter has come and gone.

I think that it is easy to say that earthquakes, tornados, tidal waves, hurricanes, etc. will come. Any reader of the Bible can make a general prediction about these things happening. But when someone stands up and says "X will happen at X time" then I think that we need to hold that person under close scrutiny. I don't see that as acting in any way irresponsible or Phrasisitical, or whatever you want to call it. And as I wrote above, we get a lot of this stuff on the boards here.

So my final question is, how long are we expected to wait before we can determine whether these "prophesies" have genuinley come to pass?

• Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

It was a call to repentance in Nivevah. God showed them their sin, what the consequences would be IF they didn't repent, they repented, and the consequences did not happen.

You are a false prophet. Your prophecy did not come true and will not come true.

Oh, and by the way, "visions and dreams", when given by God are pinpoint accurate. The prophecy of the Messiah wasn't, "There will be a kid born in some country some day". It was "There will be a young male born of a virgin born in Bethleham". Pretty accurate if you ask me. Your prophecy of, "Something bad, a natural disaster, will happen soon" is a no brainer. Guess what, there will be a tornado in Kansas between now and August....am I a prophet or just able to go with the odds?

Like I said, you're a false prophet, I'm calling you out on this one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea 2and saying,

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

SOMETHING THAT SEEMS TO BE FORGOTTEN. Sorry for the caps, but I think this needs some attention.

In the last days..your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Are we in those last days? Then this prophecy also will come to pass.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

People have been saying we were in the last days since the time of Paul. There is no way to tell UNTIL the antichrist comes about.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

We did have 4 back-to-back major hurricanes in '04. I think it has already happened. :emot-hug:

I hope that was the extent of it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

People have been saying we were in the last days since the time of Paul. There is no way to tell UNTIL the antichrist comes about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, Jesus gave us some visible indicators that we could look for in the last days. They're found in Luke 21 and Matt 24.

Also, the term "last days" has a dual meaning. Aside from the short period leading right up to Christ's return we also have the term used of the entire post-Incarnation era. So. we have technically been in the last days since the coming of Christ (Heb. 1:2; Acts 2:17; 2 Tim 3:1-7).

/\

||

||

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

SOMETHING THAT SEEMS TO BE FORGOTTEN. Sorry for the caps, but I think this needs some attention.

In the last days..your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Are we in those last days? Then this prophecy also will come to pass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, we are closer to the end times than we were yesterday, but how soon is soon? IDK. And yes, all prophecy will come to pass. But that does not mean all things claimed as prophecy is prophecy... and I would think that would include educated guesses claimed as prophecy that come to pass. And I would think it does not include a statement claimed as prophecy given with details can then be generalized to make the statement 'fit' as if it were prophecy. I would think what is given as prophecy should come to pass in it's entirety if it is truly a prophecy. :emot-hug: