ProphecyKid

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

If you then meet a spirit of some kind and you ask the wrong question like this, youre meat. Man!!! This is serious. Is great I had that experience to compare.

But what do you say to all that argue oh all bibles are good just different? Meaning same anyway. Is this another ..theology mainstreamish thing? Has theology ruined it?

I know Im gonna get argued against heavily by this but hey what about that spirit i mentioned? Ppl wouldve become fooled.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1988

4 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Thats interesting. Every christian should be interested inthe right shoe fit so to speak.  Waw ... I cant help to wonder, how many been decieved by this. Ive never demied Jesus inflesh strangely enough even when out in new age. Something in me if asked, couldnt. I loved Him even then.  Waw.. This must really prove that not all bibles bear to rome?!  Shocking you know Ive been thinking about it since I read recently that the other bibles dont have all as in words, meanings etc as KJV. Then. I proceeded to read the other bibles are cursed, because of it, that they lack Gods power. Less power because of changed words. I was gonna ask myself..  I asked God to show me.. Funny..

I watched an entire presentation on it. It really goes pretty deep. There are reasons behind many of the discrepancies and I'm not referring to the cases where its just about improving grammer. In the scriptures I posted, when you compare then you realize its not just a difference of grammer but its a different idea. I did not even show instances where sometimes parts of verses to entire verses are just ommitted. 

13 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

How about those people, that say oh the bibles are all from God, just different interpretations? Meaning theyre all just as useful. 

Bibles come from publishers such as Thomas Nelson, Zondervan, and the like.

The original manuscripts were written under inspiration of God, and compiled under inspiration. However the earliest manuscripts date to about 200 years after the Apostolic age. So the thinking is the earliest (oldest) manuscripts are going to be closest to what the various councils had when scripture was formed into what we know as the Bible.

WAW!!! Man youre good!! Hallelujah!  So what to do??  This is serious. How can they just... But yes evils infiltration. Still how can bible believing otherwise good christians not see but tow this line??

1 minute ago, CCole1983 said:

Bibles come from publishers such as Thomas Nelson, Zondervan, and the like.

The original manuscripts were written under inspiration of God, and compiled under inspiration. However the earliest manuscripts date to about 200 years after the Apostolic age. So the thinking is the earliest (oldest) manuscripts are going to be closest to what the various councils had when scripture was formed into what we know as the Bible.

Then that one should be the refereal and as close it can..

Im always on the "hot thread" lol what did. I do lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

19 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

How about those people, that say oh the bibles are all from God, just different interpretations? Meaning theyre all just as useful. 

That is a lazy and irresponsible attitude, since we are dealing with the written Word of God.  According to Christ, every jot and tittle is significant.  Please note carefully this example (Galatians 3:16):

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

2 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

WAW!!! Man youre good!! Hallelujah!  So what to do??  This is serious. How can they just... But yes evils infiltration. Still how can bible believing otherwise good christians not see but tow this line??

Scripture itself states that the Word of God does not go out void. And it isn't only scripture we have. We have the Holy Spirit, who guides us into all truth and illuminates our understanding of scripture.