• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, newnature said:

2 Timothy 2:15, approved where? At the Judgement Seat of the Savior. A workman worthy of God’s praise rightly dividing the word of truth. Most people have no understanding that there are divisions within God’s word in the first place and those who do understand that God has a plan and purpose for the Body of the Savior which is unique and different from his earthly plan and purpose for the nation Israel concerning an earthly kingdom, most of those people fail to see where in scripture God put his earthly plan on hold and thus they fail to see where the Body of the Savior had it’s beginning. Paul tells us our efforts at studying God’s word in a Rightly Divided manner understanding the distinctiveness of Paul’s ministry and message will come under the scrutiny of the perfect judge of our Savior Jesus at the Judgment Seat of the Savior. It’s a judgment not of sin, but a judgment of every believers work of faith, labour of love and patience of hope. The believers effort in those three areas will be scrutinized. Evaluated for reward or loss of reward. Work of faith - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Even our motivation shall be opened up...then shall a few grace believers have praise of God...then shall only the most productive saints have praise of God...then shall only a select few pastors and workers in the assembly have praise of God? 1 Corinthians 4:5, then shall every person have praise of God. Wow, every person. As wonderful as heaven must be, God has more in store for his Grace Age saints. Not only heaven, but an authoritative position in heaven expressed by that sitting together concept that Paul presents there in Ephesians 2:6. It doesn’t just mean sitting next to. Seated together with, means a joint place of authority in the heavenly realm. None will be given a pink slip or an absentees slip for this judgment. Our evaluation at the Judgment Seat of the Savior will be how we’ve utilized 2 building materials, the Word of the Truth Rightly Divided and agape love on behalf of the brethren. Every building project needs a set of blueprints or plans. Isn’t this tied directly into our Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth? The blueprints are Paul’s epistles. It’s the truth of his epistles that builds up the Body of the Savior. How do we know that? Because the blueprints were given to Paul as the wise masterbuilder. 1 Corinthians 3:10

I'm sorry but I didn't say anything I was just replying to tinyprayers. Plus I have no idea where you are going with this. Most of the time what you say makes no sense to me. 

23 minutes ago, tinyprayers said:

b41361f45e9686d82e9f66a9ad935662.gif

14 minutes ago, worthy said:

I like this. I'm going to use it in another thread

10 minutes ago, tinyprayers said:

Glad to help. Please feel free to copy and share all about.

8 minutes ago, worthy said:

:thumbsup:

See this was the convo

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I cannot out of respect.  If he decides to provide the readers here with the information he has placed on another site, he can.  Your link is sufficient enough.  May I ask which member you are there?

I misspoke so that you misunderstood my prior remark. Beg forgiveness of you and reword to say, please feel free to share and post about the Ephesians animated gif I posted. I thought that was what was being spoken of when you said you liked the pic.

I would never want someone to spread the word about newnature and newnature1 that was relevant in this thread to other sites. It isn't an outing it is a reference point . Hoping to help others here understand the excerpt of that original draft at our ats site.

I prefer to keep my name there out of it here if that is acceptable to you. I don't need a following. :D

3 minutes ago, worthy said:

See this was the convo

Spectacular! :biggrin2::thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

2 hours ago, newnature said:

Will people accept what Jesus accomplished or will people reject it? God purchased the human race out of sins dominion never to be returned to the market place of sin again. God effectively canceled Satan’s ownership of all the human race. Satan can lay claim to no person based on their sinfulness. Does that mean the entire world is saved? No. A person has to have an individual change of status and that take place when they accept what the son did for them. Throughout the ages, God in his sovereignty, has chosen to recognize as being righteous those who would simply take him at his Word. In Romans 3:24 to be justified is to be recognized as being right. It’s a judicial decree of rightness. God recognizes those who take him at his Word concerning the price Jesus became on the tree of crucifixion on their behalf to resolve God’s justice for their sins. A judicial decree of righteousness. It doesn’t go away. It doesn’t abate over time. It’s their’s forever.

Understanding peace with God comes from understanding the accomplishment of Jesus, but letting the peace of God rule in our hearts is not the same thing as understanding the reality of having peace with God. But, their people are under the assumption that their sin debt is separation from God. If an ounce of new reconciliation in this Age of Grace could be restored for anyone when it comes to the issue of their sin debt then the degree of forgiveness that must be obtained in order to restore the reconciliation is the very degree to which that individual refuses to believe that Jesus accomplished it all. Paul’s gospel is hid from those people. They don’t understand what reconciliation is all about. For a person to have to make their own peace with God would be nothing more than an exercise in futility, it could never be done. Grace within a dispensation was one thing, a dispensation characterized solely by grace is something else altogether.

While I sort of understand what you are saying it is a bit unclear. What I think is missing from this post is scripture. I don't see scripture to back up your viewpoint. Also just as a side note the gospel is Paul's. It is the gospel of Jesus Christ that Paul and the apostles preached. 

If we don't use scripture to back up our viewpoints then we are dealing with opinions and human thought. I understand that a lot of Christians, including myself, say things that sound godly and biblical but when we look into scripture we find that God says something different. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

5 minutes ago, newnature said:

Most are going back to the 12, trying to rely upon what the 12 would tell them.

If you are referring to the Jews, then yes, they did go back to the other Apostles for understanding as to why the Gentiles are not held to the same laws and traditions they are held to.  We can read about this in Acts 15

How many know of Paul’s distinct message today? Are we moving toward truth or moving away form truth? The Savior did not send Paul to build upon or to add further truth to the message of those who preceded Paul. (Romans 15:20) The foundation they laid was of Jesus as Messiah to the nation Israel. The Messiah is promised to Israel for the ruling over of that Kingdom, that earthly Kingdom promised that nation.

I disagree that Jesus is the Messiah only to Israel, but to all who accept His as their Lord and Savior.  Jesus is the Vine, and we are grafted into the Vine, making Him our Messiah also. 

Paul would not to have wanted us to mix the message of the 12 in regard to God’s program to and with the nation Israel...with the message specifically given him for the Gentiles. Paul was given that brand new revelation. He would not have wanted us to add or mix earthly Kingdom truth with the message he dispensed. He went to great lengths to separate his ministry with the ministries of those before him. 1 Corinthians 3:10 - But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 

We all are of the same body, in Christ. 

1 Corinthians 12:12-26

For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. For in fact the body is not one member but many.

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. And if they were all one member, where would the body be?

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

There is no separation between Jew and Gentile in Christ. 

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

There is no mixing of the truth ... that is an oxymoron.  Truth is truth and this truth was preached by all who are called to preach.

Galatians 1:6-9

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

If you are referring to the Jews, then yes, they did go back to the other Apostles for understanding as to why the Gentiles are not held to the same laws and traditions they are held to.  We can read about this in Acts 15

I disagree that Jesus is the Messiah only to Israel, but to all who accept His as their Lord and Savior.  Jesus is the Vine, and we are grafted into the Vine, making Him our Messiah also. 

We all are of the same body, in Christ. 

1 Corinthians 12:12-26

For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. For in fact the body is not one member but many.

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. And if they were all one member, where would the body be?

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

There is no separation between Jew and Gentile in Christ. 

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

There is no mixing of the truth ... that is an oxymoron.  Truth is truth and this truth was preached by all who are called to preach.

Galatians 1:6-9

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Since the gospel of the Savior is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes this message, Paul wants us to know that keeping people from understanding this message is Satan’s major goal during this dispensation. Most reject “The Reality of Reconciliation” because they just don’t understand it. There are those who mistakenly suppose that reconciliation is the same thing as being declared righteous. These people have jumped to the conclusion that Jesus taking the sin issue off the table of God’s justice through his becoming sin for the human race is that which makes a person as righteous as God. They’ve mistaken reconciliation for justification. To have your sin slate judicially emptied because Jesus died for those sins does not mean that you now possess the righteousness recorded on the slate of the one who died for those sins. How can you get God to reconcile you to himself where your sins are concerned? The fact is, you can’t. There’s nothing you can do. You don’t have to try to get him to do it. You don’t have to promise him something in order for him to do it. You don’t even have to ask him to do it because he’s already done it according to 2 Corinthians 5:18.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

20 minutes ago, tinyprayers said:

I misspoke so that you misunderstood my prior remark. Beg forgiveness of you and reword to say, please feel free to share and post about the Ephesians animated gif I posted. I thought that was what was being spoken of when you said you liked the pic.

I would never want someone to spread the word about newnature and newnature1 that was relevant in this thread to other sites. It isn't an outing it is a reference point . Hoping to help others here understand the excerpt of that original draft at our ats site.

I prefer to keep my name there out of it here if that is acceptable to you. I don't need a following. :D

I removed my response as it was not directed toward me. Thanks for both yo and Worthy for clarifying.

I understand about not wanting to reveal your username on another site.  I was just curious as i was reading the responses.  You refer to the other site as "our", which leads me to believe the site is yours or you belong to the groups that owns it.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

I removed my response as it was not directed toward me. Thanks for both you and Worthy for clarifying.

I understand about not wanting to reveal your username on another site.  I was just curious as i was reading the responses.  You refer to the other site as "our", which leads me to believe the site is yours or you belong to the groups that owns it.

Anytime bro

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I removed my response as it was not directed toward me. Thanks for both yo and Worthy for clarifying.

A correct observation on your part. :) I am a member there. There's some interesting reading there. Especially former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and his Off The Grid speech concerning the wall.

Blessings to you