• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Normal people?  I'm sorry but I can't see anything normal about a man thinking God made a mistake and he's really a woman....or vice versa.  I feel sorry for these people and don't know what happens to make them as they are, but I DO believe it's a mental illness. The suicide rate among 'transgenders' is through the roof. They shouldn't be persecuted or harmed in any way but people should use the bathroom that matches their anatomy.  If they have had the surgery to change their anatomy then no one would know the difference anyway....except God.  Bottom line...anatomical males do NOT belong in women's restrooms...and vice versa on that too.

I agree!!!

4 hours ago, BacKaran said:

...These comments drive me nuts, MG. See the evil creeping in, these people are normal? No, they are any thing but normal and they will do what they can to get God out of the world. Why would a born again Christian say such a thing? That's right, they wouldn't ?

How many have gotten surgery? None that I've heard of so far.

I agree!!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

context:  what's at stake (from title) >

2 Chronicles 6:28-30King James Version (KJV)

28 If there be dearth in the land, if there be pestilence, if there be blasting, or mildew, locusts, or caterpillers; if their enemies besiege them in the cities of their land; whatsoever sore or whatsoever sickness there be:

29 Then what prayer or what supplication soever shall be made of any man, or of all thy people Israel, when every one shall know his own sore and his own grief, and shall spread forth his hands in this house:

30 Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men:)

5 hours ago, BacKaran said:

...These comments drive me nuts, MG. See the evil creeping in, these people are normal? No, they are any thing but normal and they will do what they can to get God out of the world. Why would a born again Christian say such a thing? That's right, they wouldn't ?

How many have gotten surgery? None that I've heard of so far.

Thousands,  maybe tens of thousands,  many at taxpayers expense . (talk around the water coolers,  alerts on the national televised news the last 20 years) ..... (it is not suitable topic much further, I think, except for the testimony of those who have repented)

One repented.   (known).

He could not , or did not, as far as I know get his physical manhood back,  but he completely renounce the abomination of his action,  publically repented ,  and had a nation wide known ministry (NOT for money, but helping the poor, hungry, widows, orphans, and veterans homeless)  in St.Louis, MO,  decades ago. 

I don't remember his name or know if he is still alive - just remember the testimony because it was so well known and did not in any way show any approval for continuing in sin,  rather showed that a man could repent from his sin and be forgiven.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

17 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I have met gay people who are very mature, in a secular manner, and intelligent.  I have also met some just the opposite.  Yet, just about all of them I have dealt with do suffer from some form mental illness, but not all.  Mostly anxiety, depression, or some other social disorder.

I cannot think of any group that does not have some who are more militant than what the group would like.  When we hear about the militant gays it is because of their actions being caught in the news, yet the vast majority remain quite and live their lives much different than those who are militant. 

Yes, I believe that, OneLight.  Most gays just go about their lives.  It's what will happen to them when life is over that concerns me and should concern all of us.  I'm not really sure what to do about it, except pray.  :unsure:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, I believe that, OneLight.  Most gays just go about their lives.  It's what will happen to them when life is over that concerns me and should concern all of us.  I'm not really sure what to do about it, except pray.  :unsure:

I am also concerned for they are lost.  They have chosen to ignore most of what I say about God as to accept God would require them to change their life, and they don't want to change.  I have seen some take God seriously and battle between the old man and who God wants them to be.  It is just like trying to talk to someone who likes their drugs, despite their habit.  They know it is a bad lifestyle, but enjoy their high too much to want to change.  Such is the sin nature.

David Wilkerson,  and few others I've ever heard of,  helped many drug addicts, pimps, lawyers, pastors, prostitutes and homosexuals by preaching, living God's Life they could see (different life from all others who weren't saved)/living right/ overcoming by "testimony and the blood"/ , and telling them the truth >>

turn to GOD,  repent ,  seek HIS LIFE,  in HIS POWER (not man's power, but willingly),

and go and sin no more.

Through his ministry,  many were healed/ saved.   (and remained healed/ saved for decades; not just a week or a year)

There were over 10 or 100 or 1000 times as many though,  of all the catagories,  who would not listen,  would not be saved,  would not be healed.... ....  no matter what he did..

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

David Wilkerson,  and few others I've ever heard of,  helped many drug addicts, pimps, lawyers, pastors, prostitutes and homosexuals by preaching, living God's Life they could see (different life from all others who weren't saved)/living right/ overcoming by "testimony and the blood"/ , and telling them the truth >>

turn to GOD,  repent ,  seek HIS LIFE,  in HIS POWER (not man's power, but willingly),

and go and sin no more.

Through his ministry,  many were healed/ saved.   (and remained healed/ saved for decades; not just a week or a year)

There were over 10 or 100 or 1000 times as many though,  of all the catagories,  who would not listen,  would not be saved,  would not be healed.... ....  no matter what he did..

Yes, all anyone can do is speak the truth in love.  The rest is up to the Holy Spirit.  As we live this life of His Ambassador, people will see Him in our lives and this will cause them to think about their lives.  We don't know how the Holy Spirit will reach them, but I have to keep in mind that His words do not return to Him void. 

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, trans people are not normal.   And while they have the same basic needs and desires, the problem is how they feel those needs and desires should be fulfilled.  

One can look in a mirror and see the reality of their gender.   When a person cannot adapt to reality, that person is usually said to have a mental disorder.    Trans-anything is not rational, it is not based on reality, but on how a person feels.   Feelings are not adequate or accurate barometers of reality. 

Some people have started feeling that they are the wrong gender, the wrong race and the wrong species.  30 years ago, this would have been rightfully seen as a series of mental disorders.   These people don't need to be normalized, mainstreamed, coddled or accommodated.  They need to be told the truth and they need Jesus to deliver them from this perversion.

And yes it is a nefarious scheme.   The traditional, biblical family has been under attack for a very long time.  It is the bedrock of our society and modern liberals are coming after the family with a virulent hatred of the family and what it represents.  Attempts to redefine what a family is, have been numerous.

True Christians will see just how wrong all of this is and do their part to bring the light of the Gospel to these poor, misled, deceived people.

I agree!!

3 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

The first step in loving them is calling them by the names they prefer. 

I will Call them by the name their parents originally gave them. And if that person is a man I will call him a man and if it's a woman I will call him a woman. I will not let them think i accept their life style by calling them the name and gender they choose. God made two genders and he told them to be fruitful & multiple. No where in scripture did he say: And for those that aren't happy with the gender I gave them they can change it.

If the above has offended you please forgive me that's not how I intended for it to come out.

JESUS, the Apostles, and the disciples,  always preached "turn to YHWH" (repent), and never said go back and sin as you like.

YHWH'S WORD does say that most people everywhere on earth will go ahead and sin as they like.

HE also says what happens to them on judgment day.

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

"calling them by their 'dead ' name?  :blink: I don't even know what that means. Gee I never heard anyone here on this thread say the above underlined either. 

He means: Don't call them by their given names