• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just think had it been Obama that said let's build a wall, they'd likely give him another novel peace prize.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

Illegals bleed much more than that from our economy.  They take jobs from people who are citizens.  I am one of these people.  they make money and send it back to mexico or wherever.  they help bring up more illegals.  So i say the wall is necessary.  also they are trying to take over the economy and in the end, the land.  this is an occupation. 

If they are taking jobs from our citizens then that means that there are companies paying them illegally.  If we went after them instead of building a wall we would save 20 billion + and help to solve the problem.   So, no wall needed.

We have between Germany and Italy almost 50,000 troops.  Bring half of them home and have them defend our country instead of another country and put them on the border.  Now we have helped solve the problem and saved 20 billion + and saved the money of stationing troops in other countries.  

And also the idea of a wall isnt new.  twice before it was approved but never got built.  so others before thought it was necessary.

Yeah, this same group of people gave us ObamaCare and the Patriot Act.  The wall is an even worse idea than those two things.

I say if we just throw up our hands and say lets do nothing... thats a waste.   

There is a world of options between spending 20 billion plus for a wall as well as the billions per year for upkeep and doing nothing.   This is not an either or choice.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Decades ago on the west coast,  etc (other parts of the country),   when a move was made to move the illegals out of Washingtom, Oregon, California,  and other states where they worked, 

the farms and factories COULD NOT FIND "AMERICANS" to do the work.   Many may have been shut down, 

and their production NOT replaced by anyone,  except of course CHINA... etc ....

It is a whole, huge, big, awesome problem,  and there's not enough american's raised right to take care of it.

This does not justify hiring illegals, no, 

but the solution to the solution is much more pervasive / necessary/ and a bigger problem in the usa, than the illegals are themselves.  The illegals, the immigrants from the south,  are simply like leaves on the tree.

The root is much more dangerous. (and not being recognized by most of the government nor most of the churches)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

10 minutes ago, Cletus said:

I do agree with you about going after those harboring them.  Harboring being a legal term defined as doing anything to keep them here.  I have seen that Trump is going to after those harboring them.  You make some good points on other things  but, I still like Trump Wall.  There is more to it for me being a texan and almost all my family being here.  You know what happens when the coyotes just stroll up on your porch fresh across the boarder?  They aint asking for a cup of sugar.  They aint asking questions period.  And you dont know how many of them there are around you.  this is reality on the boarder.  They would take whatever they want. 

The number one job of the federal government is national security and that includes our borders.  I guess they're too busy deciding what sex people are, what bathroom people should use, who can marry who and messing up our healthcare system to worry aboutt that though.