IGNORED

Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD

Guest shiloh357

3 hours ago, worthy said:

Who runs snopes?

The same people who owned it a couple of weeks ago when Snopes was used to prove me wrong and shut down a thread I started.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

10 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

The same people who owned it a couple of weeks ago when Snopes was used to prove me wrong and shut down a thread I started.

Janice,I am not asking for that reason. I want to know in general.

2 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com

Snopes.com was created by Barbara and David Mikkelson, a California couple who met in the alt.folklore.urban newsgroup.[7] 

Thank you.

Guest shiloh357
27 minutes ago, Davida said:

So why is not the major networks running all over like a pack of blood hounds at this news?

Probably for the same reason that MSM tried to bury the story on Susan Rice and the unmasking the week it came out.  They tried not to run the story at all, but eventually had no choice.     They have done the same thing in the past multiple times.   either they don't cover the story at all, or they give minimal coverage to it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

By the way ,did anybody see the movie from Ben Carson "Gifted hands?"

The movie is amazing...

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

By the way ,did anybody see the movie from Ben Carson "Gifted hands?"

The movie is amazing...

Yep,Just watched it again yesterday.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,727
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Thing is the number most likely is exaggerated... however, looking at the Snopes article, did anyone notice how it "conveniently" claimed the audit took place before Carson took over? Knowing full well any official worth their money is going to audit any agency they are just given control over so that they know what they have available for assets, they really expect us to believe that Carson's predecessor did that on purpose to expose their mistakes willingly to Carson?

Snopes is getting more and more unbelievable every day. I miss the time when they actually were reputable. Or at least somewhat believable.

31 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Thing is the number most likely is exaggerated... however, looking at the Snopes article, did anyone notice how it "conveniently" claimed the audit took place before Carson took over? Knowing full well any official worth their money is going to audit any agency they are just given control over so that they know what they have available for assets, they really expect us to believe that Carson's predecessor did that on purpose to expose their mistakes willingly to Carson?

Snopes is getting more and more unbelievable every day. I miss the time when they actually were reputable. Or at least somewhat believable.

Yes I did notice that.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Davida said:

So why is not the major networks running all over like a pack of blood hounds at this news?

6d.jpg

June 2012 These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

13 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Yes, it is noticeable. But that the audit took place prior and was then updated demonstrates by the auditors themselves prior to Dr.Carson's arrival something was known to be amiss in the bookkeeping.  The entire Snopes article supports Dr.Carson's bringing the findings to public attention. As is his responsibility. Even Snopes themselves admit as much here: 

The total dollar figure noted in the report — roughly $520 billion — is undeniably a very large amount of money (equivalent to approximately 13% of the entire 2015 federal budget). But the OIG report explains that figure was the absolute value of all numeric corrections made to HUD financial records, meaning all numeric adjustments (whether positive or negative) were added to create that aggregate figure.