WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,452
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Federal authorities have open investigations into radical Islamic terrorists in all 50 states, according to the Department of Homeland Security, which is warning that the threat of terrorism in the United States has reached an all time high with radicalized individuals in the country plotting to strike "each and every single day."

The FBI has "open terrorist investigations in all 50 states," according to DHS Secretary John Kelly, who disclosed on Tuesday that there have been at least 37 "ISIS-linked plots to attack our country" since 2013, a number that shows no signs of diminishing. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I remember at least one ISIS affiliate in the U.S. that was caught before he could carry out his mission on American soil. I remember also a report of a man affiliated with ISIS who did succeed in his mission. I believe it was in Texas. That may be wrong though.

Of course ISIS would have operatives here. Years ago it was reported they had social media pages wherein they were seeking to recruit people to commit to Jihad.

We read years ago also of silly teen girls being detained at a connection hub in a foreign country having departed from the U.S. in the hopes of becoming ISIS brides.

I do believe America would do far better if this FBI investigation in all 50 was kept private and never hit the press. Giving a heads up to embedded cells or lone operatives with ISIS isn't a good thing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

They were investigating the world Trade Center terrorists too, but did nothing about it....  I will be more at ease when they start arresting people.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

The Secretary of State back in 2012 shut down the State Department surveillance of radical mosques because its head was concerned over Islamophobic rhetoric dogging the process.

At least when the Orlando Muslim terrorist shooting and the San Bernardino Muslim terrorists strikes could have been avoided were it not for that, the files collected can at least be useful now that those concerned for homeland security are in office.