• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,750
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The declarations and notices given  at the White House lawn on National Prayer Day is awesome. Absolutely awesome in the message it delivers to the entire world. This is a Christian Nation!  It is a nation that tolerates many faiths! It is a nation that restricts government's intrusion into  faith, and is to stay out of the meeting places of the faithful.

Wow, though I financially supported and voted for him I have never trusted him at all. BUT this is a man being used by God to do good.  Praise God for President Donald Trump.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

The declarations and notices given  at the White House lawn on National Prayer Day is awesome. Absolutely awesome in the message it delivers to the entire world. This is a Christian Nation!  It is a nation that tolerates many faiths! It is a nation that restricts government's intrusion into  faith, and is to stay out of the meeting places of the faithful.

Wow, though I financially supported and voted for him I have never trusted him at all. BUT this is a man being used by God to do good.  Praise God for President Donald Trump.

I'm sure he appreciates your willingness to give him a chance and to see good things coming from God through him. Keep praying for your leaders. 

Blessings,

spock

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I am 100% behind our President. He's doing his level best to keep his promises and against adversity has done so. Thank God he was granted the office and not his opponent. 

This is a Christian nation. And I think if we keep praying for our leadership we'll overcome what was done in the name of other things, and for eight long years,with the power of a righteous God. God keep blessing America. :) 

The coverage is at YouTube. Look for: President Trump Signs the Executive Order on Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty

Edited by Happinessity