IGNORED

How do I respond to answers given to my question?

Thorwald

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/09/1949

I have read the responses to my questions concerning The Trinity & The Godhead, and wish to respond to those who responded to my question(s). In other Christian Forums that I have been on, I could do so.

In my original question, I list the scriptures [KJV Bible] that certainly DO contradict each other. In Acts 7:55-56, Stephen sees Christ standing on the right hand of God, in the clouds. For him to see this, he must have seen God, also, and yet, John 1:18 and 5:37, tells us, that this cannot happen. Am I missing something? Then, in the Book of Revelation [chapters 4 & 5], John [in the spirit] sees God and Jesus Christ. Even though John was 'in the spirit', he was still a mortal man.

When the disciples, in the presence of Jesus Christ, hear the words being spoken by God, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased," is this this not in conflict with John 5:37?

Exodus chapter 33, seems to also come into question. Moses was told to turn his view away, as God passed by. Moses would have seen God's shape, but he was not allowed to see God's face.

Some of the postings I have read, seem to indicate a different 'Bible' being used than the KJV I use. This also creates problems. This, I can live with, however, and I sincerely appreciate the responses to my questions, even though I may not agree with them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

At the top left of a persons response you should see a quote button, just under the message.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Thorwald said:

I have read the responses to my questions concerning The Trinity & The Godhead, and wish to respond to those who responded to my question(s). In other Christian Forums that I have been on, I could do so.

In my original question, I list the scriptures [KJV Bible] that certainly DO contradict each other. In Acts 7:55-56, Stephen sees Christ standing on the right hand of God, in the clouds. For him to see this, he must have seen God, also, and yet, John 1:18 and 5:37, tells us, that this cannot happen. Am I missing something? Then, in the Book of Revelation [chapters 4 & 5], John [in the spirit] sees God and Jesus Christ. Even though John was 'in the spirit', he was still a mortal man.

When the disciples, in the presence of Jesus Christ, hear the words being spoken by God, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased," is this this not in conflict with John 5:37?

Exodus chapter 33, seems to also come into question. Moses was told to turn his view away, as God passed by. Moses would have seen God's shape, but he was not allowed to see God's face.

Some of the postings I have read, seem to indicate a different 'Bible' being used than the KJV I use. This also creates problems. This, I can live with, however, and I sincerely appreciate the responses to my questions, even though I may not agree with them.

Hi Thorwald, and wellcome, hope that one I may visit Thunder Bay. 

I live in Toronto, and some times when I pass by the bus terminal on Bay Street, I see the bus for Thunder bay, I always wanted to visit those places but it is to far for me to drive, and have any relatives , but just for history of the place. 

You are right, you can not respond to the answers in the other section where you asked the question, is not designed so, but in this section the

"General Discussion"

You can. 

If you scroll down at the bottom of the page, you will see a box that says , 

"Post your response", something like that, tap it, and a new page pops up, there you are just begin to type. 

I am sure you know all this, the problem is with the Q, A, don't allow for reply. Hope that helps.