• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Most of those fighting and dying on the battlefields around the world fighting terrorism are Muslims. 

That is due only to the infighting among the Muslim sects.  Outside of the war zones, who are dying by the hands of Muslims?  Non-Muslims are.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Most of those fighting and dying on the battlefields around the world fighting terrorism are Muslims. 

It's not because they suddenly found the moral courage to fight terrorism.  It is Sunni/Shia infighting, nothing more.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I will not be intimidated by such things. 

I have not been put in such a situation yet, but if ever I am, I can only pray that my faith will be strong enough to forgive and to witness to those who would commit such an atrocity to a member of my family. 

Well, you've never been face to face with a Muhammadan that wants you dead. It's easy to claim you won't be intimidated by such things as what has destroyed other people when you're safe at home writing you won't be intimidated by Muhammadan terrorists. While criticizing others who believe they should be sent to meet Allah's judgement as soon as they reveal their intent. 

Same with the atrocity to a family member. It's easy to say what you'll do. All hypothetical. It's when it is reality that you'll find out who you are and what you'll do. 

Years ago a man was trying to kill my God daughter with a sword he'd brought to my house, thinking I was gone because he didn't see my car. He cut the screen, unlocked the door, broke the window in the oak main door, unlocked the locks and entered through the back of the house. Thinking he'd catch her in bed with another man before dawn. But I knew what he was so I slept on mat on the back side of her guest bed in my home because she couldn't sleep fearing he'd "appear". Having been mentally, physically, and emotionally tortured by this man for three years.

I heard the glass break because the window on the top floor of that guest room was open. And that window was at the back of the house , the same back side where that door that he thought he could access was.   Did I drop to my knees and pray for him when I heard that guest door's bells that I suspended from the doorknob chime? Did I wave my Bible, that wasn't handy, and tell him Jesus loves him and he should repent? 
No! I raised up from my mat as he was walking forward in the predawn light, with a nightlight illuminating that entryway, with his sword raised, yes a sword he'd inherited from his grandfather, and I shot him dead. 

And my God daughter lived.

Because the psycho ex-boyfriend Muslim believed she was his property. To beat, rape, and ultimately kill. 

He was wrong. 

Hypotheticals are empty words. 
Reality leaves a mark. 

17 minutes ago, OneLight said:

That is due only to the infighting among the Muslim sects.  Outside of the war zones, who are dying by the hands of Muslims?  Non-Muslims are.

ISIS also kills Muslims. 

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

That's right if they are of the moderate type they will threatened to get in the game or be killed as an apostate.

This is true. Global Research Center For Research on Globalization: http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565

Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

oh pahleeze.  How is it you are living where you are and know so little about Islamic doctrine?   I personally know a few muslims that are condemning the terrorism and not just that but hijabs and female genital mutilation and they are considered apostates and are in danger of being killed by ANY of the other more devoted muslim that decide they feel like killing an apostate for allah.

"Honor Killings" and genital mutilation of young women are happening in America. Muhammadan immigrants that leave their homeland don't leave their tradition at the border. 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Yes, that's true too. Two years ago ISIS published a rape handbook for Jihadi fighters committed to the cause. 

Yes, I heard something about that.   But most of the rapes occurring in Europe are being committed by gangs of men that are supposed to be the "poor refugees."   Europe is really in a state of denial, to the point that their leaders are willing to sacrifice their own people to protect the liberal narrative about these so-called "refugees."   It really is sickening to see governments who are supposed to be protecting their own people, letting those people be raped and molested by these "refugees"  who really do not deserve to be included in the human race.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Yes, I heard something about that.   But most of the rapes occurring in Europe are being committed by gangs of men that are supposed to be the "poor refugees."   Europe is really in a state of denial, to the point that they are willing to sacrifice their own people to protect the liberal narrative about these so-called "refugees."   It really is sickening to see governments who are supposed to be protecting their own people, letting those people be raped and molested by these "refugees"  who really do not deserve to be included in the human race.

Notice American broadcast media isn't fast to report those gang rapes? I've been on boards where people will claim they live in the area where the latest rape attack occurred. And they'll claim it never happened. Just like that same type group will claim there is no such thing in Britain, London, as "no go zones".  Territories Muhammadan immigrants or converted British natives have cordoned off as Sharia law zones. Any infidels that enter are harassed or even attacked for violating the tenets of Sharia. 

Women who dress normally are targeted. People who are carrying a bag containing alcohol are attacked. And why not? It isn't like the citizens there can arm themselves and fight back. And that is a red carpet invitation for these ilk. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Notice American broadcast media isn't fast to report those gang rapes?

Yes, there was a media blackout about it because it would harm the plans of the Obama administration that wanted to bring those losers over here and put them in conservative parts of the country in the hopes they would vote Democrat.   So there was no way they were going to let Americans be informed about what was happening in Germany and Sweden.   Muslims desecrated churches and the Swedes responded by burning down the refugee camps.   But that was quickly tamped down.

The authorities in these European countries do their best to keep it silent.  I have listened to people from Sweden having to hide behind false names and voice distortion  speak of the rapes and stuff that they are not allowed to talk about publicly. 

The response from German authorities is that women who get raped asked for it by being out in public by themselves.

There was a girl in the Netherlands that was trying to fight off a Muslim attacker and used pepper spray and was arrested.  That story got no play in the US that I am aware of.

Just like that same type group will claim there is no such thing in Britain, London, as "no go zones".

I remember when an American reporter mentioned the no-go zones in Paris and was forced to apologize for mentioning them.  They are real, but no one is allowed to report on them.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

LOL, that's rich.   They do not follow the writings of Moses.   That is just more liberal propaganda which is supposed to take in the gullible.

No, I'm starting to think it is something far more dark.