IGNORED

Fox News Host disavows internment camps for muslims after panelists suggest them

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
58 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Indeed they do.  Muslims cannot assimilate into Christian or any other society; not if they are true, practicing muslims.  They are not allowed to follow anything except Sha'ria.  All muslims need to go back to wherever they can be what they want to be.  I don't want them here and there are millions and millions just like me.

Yes, exactly.   Islam has no intention of assimilating. Their goal is world domination and they make no secret about that.  They want to make the world Islam and will do so by deadly force if necessary, or if they just get up on the wrong side of the bed.

Islam really has no place in the United States.   It doesn't belong here or in any civilized nation.  They are a problem in every nation where they exist.  It is getting really bad in Europe and the MSM is doing everything it can to shield Americans from the truth about what is happening in Europe.   And it is not the terrorists.  It is the regular refugee men who form gangs and start harassing European women.  And they would do the same thing here if they are given a foothold.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Not the same thing, not by a longshot.   If we were against Arabs living here, you might have a point.   But this is about opposing an ideology, not a race.  Islam is not limited to a single race.

If only people could grasp that simple concept; islam is not a race, it's an ideology and a geopolitical movement.  One that  is not compatible with our society.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, exactly.   Islam has no intention of assimilating. Their goal is world domination and they make no secret about that.  They want to make the world Islam and will do so by deadly force if necessary, or if they just get up on the wrong side of the bed.

Islam really has no place in the United States.   It doesn't belong here or in any civilized nation.  They are a problem in every nation where they exist.  It is getting really bad in Europe and the MSM is doing everything it can to shield Americans from the truth about what is happening in Europe.   And it is not the terrorists.  It is the regular refugee men who form gangs and start harassing European women.  And they would do the same thing here if they are given a foothold.

I believe they would.  And if we let them in, we can blame no one but ourselves.  Ask the Germans and the Brits.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, MorningGlory said:

If only people could grasp that simple concept; islam is not a race, it's an ideology and a geopolitical movement.  One that  is not compatible with our society.

Yes and one that would supplant our Constitution with Sharia if given the chance. 

And the irony is that the liberals who actually defend Sharia would be the first ones executed under Sharia.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Not the same thing, not by a longshot.   If we were against Arabs living here, you might have a point.   But this is about opposing an ideology, not a race.  Islam is not limited to a single race.

Everyone thinks their brand of prejudice is better than that of others. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Running Gator said:

Everyone thinks their brand of prejudice is better than that of others. 

I am prejudiced against Islam, a bloodthirsty ideology that murders women for being raped, that uses children as cannon fodder, that trains and provides funding, encouragement and inspiration to terrorists, that practices gender apartheid, that sends bombers out to blow up innocent children in malls and rock concerts, that beheads Americans, that tries to annihilate the Jewish people and seeks to subjugate freeom loving nations under the barbarity of Sharia law.

Yeah, I am proud of that prejudice.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am prejudiced against Islam, a bloodthirsty ideology that murders women for being raped, that uses children as cannon fodder, that trains and provides funding, encouragement and inspiration to terrorists, that practices gender apartheid, that sends bombers out to blow up innocent children in malls and rock concerts, that beheads Americans, that tries to annihilate the Jewish people and seeks to subjugate freeom loving nations under the barbarity of Sharia law.

Everyone is proud of their prejudices, otherwise they would not hold them.  

Me personally I am prejudiced against those that murders women for being raped, that uses children as cannon fodder, that trains and provides funding, encouragement and inspiration to terrorists, that practices gender apartheid, that sends bombers out to blow up innocent children in malls and rock concerts, that beheads Americans, that tries to annihilate the Jewish people and seeks to subjugate freedom loving nations.

But, unlike many on this forum I will not hold those actions against those who are not committing them.  But I realize I am again in the minority. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Running Gator said:

Everyone is proud of their prejudices, otherwise they would not hold them.  

Me personally I am prejudiced against those that murders women for being raped, that uses children as cannon fodder, that trains and provides funding, encouragement and inspiration to terrorists, that practices gender apartheid, that sends bombers out to blow up innocent children in malls and rock concerts, that beheads Americans, that tries to annihilate the Jewish people and seeks to subjugate freedom loving nations.

But, unlike many on this forum I will not hold those actions against those who are not committing them.  But I realize I am again in the minority. 

I hold those actions against the Muslims who may not do those things but train, fund, encourage, enable, sympathize with and inspire those who do.  They are terrorists, as well.  

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Well, you left nothing out so....I can't post!  :30: