IGNORED

WorthyNews: Trump: Still no proof of campaign's collusion with Russians after seven months

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,470
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

President Trump said Friday morning it was 'sad' that investigators haven't been able to find proof that his presidential campaign colluded with the Russians after months of investigations.

View the full article

Well of course there is no proof! It has always been a witch hunt void of verifiable facts.  The left is delirious with  anxiety because they cannot accept the outcome of the election.  They attack with Trump with vitriol. They are attacking those who are standing with him.  They are trying to wear Trump down.  It is a sad state of affairs isnt it? The evil hate that prevails is startling.  I could have never imagined things turning out like they have. Evil has increased ! Evil will continue to increase. What is sad is that christians are getting involved in all this. Has all this taken front seat to our gaze upon the LORD?  Is this an idol in our lives? God forbid. :( 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

I think Trump has become an idol in some lives

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

14 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Well of course there is no proof! It has always been a witch hunt void of verifiable facts.  The left is delirious with  anxiety because they cannot accept the outcome of the election.  They attack with Trump with vitriol. They are attacking those who are standing with him.  They are trying to wear Trump down.  It is a sad state of affairs isnt it? The evil hate that prevails is startling.  I could have never imagined things turning out like they have. Evil has increased ! Evil will continue to increase. What is sad is that christians are getting involved in all this. Has all this taken front seat to our gaze upon the LORD?  Is this an idol in our lives? God forbid. :( 

I sincerely hope that isn't the case, Jewel.  God should be first and foremost in our lives and He is the ONLY ONE who can send the demonic forces that are running amok back to the dark holes they crawled out of.  I am praying that He will see fit to overcome His enemies sooner rather than later.  I pray for this every day.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

President Trump said Friday morning it was 'sad' that investigators haven't been able to find proof that his presidential campaign colluded with the Russians after months of investigations.

View the full article

Yes, six months of Congressional investigations and a 11 month FBI investigation and multiple hearings provide no evidence that there was any collusion.   It is a baseless allegation and multiple high level leaders have admitted such.  But they are not deterred.

But when you are driven by a irrational hatred of someone, the lack of any evidence or proof doesn't matter.  And if they cannot find the evidence legitimately, they will make up evidence.  They will do anything they can even if it means manufacturing enough false evidence to make Trump guilty.

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I sincerely hope that isn't the case, Jewel.  God should be first and foremost in our lives and He is the ONLY ONE who can send the demonic forces that are running amok back to the dark holes they crawled out of.  I am praying that He will see fit to overcome His enemies sooner rather than later.  I pray for this every day.

I pray God chastens those whom are his sooner than later.  

How often do I "peek out the window" longer than I should with all this political stuff. God forbid that I deceive myself. God forbid.:emot-crying:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sounds like a familiar pattern...

Matthew 26:59-61 KJV
[59] Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death; [60] But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses, [61] And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

Wow, it is uncanny how much alike Trump and Jesus are!  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Sounds like a familiar pattern...

Matthew 26:59-61 KJV
[59] Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death; [60] But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses, [61] And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

That is SO appropriate for the times we find ourselves in, Yowm.  I guess the spirit of the Pharisees didn't die out in Jesus' time.  The clueless don't realize the lessons we get from Scripture didn't die on the Cross either.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I can tell you, but i can't prove it. 

The Lord told me, early in the primaries, that He had put into Trumps heart to run for president. 

41 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I can tell you, but i can't prove it. 

The Lord told me, early in the primaries, that He had put into Trumps heart to run for president. 

He seriously convicted you of that?  I can't say one way or the other but I never did understand why Trump would even WANT to run and I'm convinced he could not have won with divine intervention.  Oh, and welcome to Worthy, Pudgenik.