IGNORED

JESUS IS GOD

KiwiChristian

4 minutes ago, Swords99 said:

I was referring to some of the folks on here who will not believe unless the Holy Spirit opens their eyes.

Amen!! 

John 6:43“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus replied. 44“No one can come to Meunless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. 45It is written in the prophets: ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me—…

John 15:20Remember theword that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept Myword, they will keep yours as well. 21But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me.…

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Swords99 said:

I was referring to some of the folks on here who will not believe unless the Holy Spirit opens their eyes.

5 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Amen!! 

John 6:43“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus replied. 44“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. 45It is written in the prophets: ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me—…

John 15:20Remember theword that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept Myword, they will keep yours as well. 21But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me.…

I thought I have heard everything, but to hear that the Holy Spirit does not want to open some peoples eyes, this I never expected. 

And why in the OT, they can not be taught by God, 

Or to be fair to you

Are you saying that before the NT they were not taught by God. 

"And they will all be taught by God"

Who are they in the "all". 

Guest shiloh357
46 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

I don't know why you are so against Moslems ,as we are in little danger from their theology in the west ,  but Talmudic Jews  are not seen in the same way at all , more seen as friends ,but their theology on Jesus is hideous , and is not revealed here , why ?

Muslims' views on Jesus are pretty hideous and they reject Jesus every bit as much as the Jews, but blind Europe welcomes them with open arms.  Tell the thousands of women in Germany and Sweden who are victims of rapes by the  Muslim refugees that they are in no danger from Islamic theology.

Why hate on the Jews?   European anti-Semitism, especially the rabid, satanic  anti-Semitism in France, is partly why Jews felt the need to return to their biblical homeland.  Europe has always been a hotbed of hating the Jews. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I thought I have heard everything, but to hear that the Holy Spirit does not want to open some peoples eyes, this I never expected. 

Or to be fair to you

It's not the Holy Spirit who does not want to open the eyes of understanding. It's people who will not listen. Who ignore the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

37 minutes ago, Thallasa said:
On 6/28/2017 at 6:29 AM, Eastern Star said:

All this mention about partial / full God and greater God, less greater God is depressing. Seeing all these, i sometimes understand why Christians lose faith and head to different directions for peace. 

I don't know why you are so against Moslems ,as we are in little danger from their theology in the west ,  but Talmudic Jews  are not seen in the same way at all , more seen as friends ,but their theology on Jesus is hideous , and is not revealed here , why ?

Remember Athens,  where the messengers of YHWH proclaimed the GOOD NEWS of CHRIST CRUCIFIED.

Most of Athens did not accept the message nor the messengers.

They (most of Athens) died in their own perversions.

Thus also Moslems, Mormons, JWs, Talmudic Jews, Unrepentant 'Christians' (Christians in name only) ....

die each and every one in their own perversions,

and they all seek to carry all others around them down with them,  as written in Galatians, Revelation,  etc etc etc

17 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Or to be fair to you

The Holy Spirit draws. 

God glorifies himself as God deems fit. He is God.

Nope. I never said they werent taught in the OT. 

The "they" and "all" are those that the Father draws.

Scripture speaks for itself. Scripture explains scripture.

I have no idea why you have concluded what you have from the passages I posted.

But I can guarantee you this: The more we study the scriptures and study;the more truth we have in us and understand. Romans 10:17. 2 tim 2:15

1 minute ago, Swords99 said:

It's not the Holy Spirit who does not want to open the eyes of understanding. It's people who will not listen. Who ignore the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Or to be fair to you

2 minutes ago, Swords99 said:

Thank you for your answer. 

If you would like to say something about the other issue in the post, for a discussion for discovering. They all were not taught by God, before the New Covenant. Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Thank you for your answer. 

If you would like to say something about the other issue in the post, for a discussion for discovering. They all were not taught by God, before the New Covenant. Interesting. 

I dont think anyone said that!  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

But I can guarantee you this: The more we study the scriptures and study;the more truth we have in us and understand. Romans 10:17. 2 tim 2:15

YHWH Willing, as YHWH grants understanding.

Otherwise,  more scribes, pharisees and saducees produced, opposed to Yeshua.

16 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

The Holy Spirit draws. 

God glorifies himself as God deems fit. He is God.

Nope. I never said they werent taught in the OT. 

The "they" and "all" are those that the Father draws.

Scripture speaks for itself. Scripture explains scripture.

I have no idea why you have concluded what you have from the passages I posted.

Hello BEJ, (almost I spell Benjamin). 

The prophecy, if I understand correctly, and you should do as well, it's a prophecy, something to be fullfilled in the future, in this specific situation in the New Covenant. 

So it was not happening in the Old Covenant . 

With a few exceptions, as Moses and the Prophets. 

So  if you think it was within the old Covenant, how did it happen? 

Edited by Your closest friendnt