IGNORED

CNN tracks down and blackmails the Reddit user who doctored the Trump bodyslamming video

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I'm not sure about that.  What make you think the Martians would take her?  Are you trying to start a REAL war of the worlds?

:unsure:

Blessings,

-Ed

:laugh:

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

He never claimed to make the tweet. 

And since anti-Trumpism is largely based on lies and dishonesty, people in glass houses probably should not be throwing stones.

Exactly.  Trump didn't claim to have made the original video OR the alter version.  He simply retweeted what the Reddit user put out. That's just another attempt at twisting the facts.

23 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

CNN lived up to it's Communist New Network label this week by tracking down and threatening the Reddit user who tweaked an old video to show the President body slamming a CNN-headed guy, presumably the head of that network.  Latest word is that the user is a 15 year old boy.  One more nail in the coffin for the fading Clinton News Network. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-accused-blackmailing-reddit-user-101821804.html

So now they have made themselves the police of the internet?!  They take themselves way too seriously dont they? They have lost all sense of reason. The outcome is not good for them. I think they have bullied this person and threatened. The guy needs to lawyer up. This is easy cash for him.

Im telling ya, its like I have stepped into the twilight zone the last year especially .  We are living in a world where the liberals have literally  gone  seemingly insane!

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Exactly.  Trump didn't claim to have made the original video OR the alter version.  He simply retweeted what the Reddit user put out. That's just another attempt at twisting the facts.

I didnt realize these facts until yesterday! I finally put it together when the reddit thing came out.   

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I didnt realize these facts until yesterday! I finally put it together when the reddit thing came out.   

:emot-headphones:

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Those magazine covers are everywhere.  They are an amusement novelty.   People put their pictures on them pretending to have one the Heisman trophy and stuff.   

Its an easy jab for those that hate President Trump. I for one am getting very tired of the jabs. They are sinning . According to the rules of this site (as far as I understand) , disrespect and dishonest comments towards our president arent allowed are they?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It was not a re-tweet.   He sent it out as an original tweet 

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Those magazine covers are everywhere.  They are an amusement novelty.   People put their pictures on them pretending to have one the Heisman trophy and stuff.   

But most people do not have them hanging up in their place of business, framed and next to real ones to give the impression they were real also. 

Everyone knows that the Heisman trophy one's are fake, they are done is such a way to ensure everyone knows they are fake.   

Even Time magazine asked him to take them down as they displaced in such a way to try and make them look real. 

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Running Gator said:

But most people do not have them hanging up in their place of business, framed and next to real ones to give the impression they were real also. 

Irrelevant.  Everyone knows what they are and to portray them as anything other than a fun novelty item is knowingly dishonest.

Everyone knows that the Heisman trophy one's are fake, they are done is such a way to ensure everyone knows they are fake.   

Even Time magazine asked him to take them down as they displaced in such a way to try and make them look real. 

Yes, let's just insult everyone's intelligence and assume that they are too stupid to know what they are looking at when they see them on the wall at Mara-Lago.

What a bunch of garbage.

26 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Irrelevant.  Everyone knows what they are and to portray them as anything other than a fun novelty item is knowingly dishonest.

Yes, let's just insult everyone's intelligence and assume that they are too stupid to know what they are looking at when they see them on the wall at Mara-Lago.

What a bunch of garbage.

They were on the wall in frames next to real magazine covers.  There was nothing distinguishing them from the real ones.  

There is no way for anyone to know they were fake unless they happen to memorize Time magazine covers.