• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, 1to3 said:

After Adam and Eve sined all the earth changed,fromthe animalkingdom to thevegetation. sin came upon the earth. so that everyone born after adam and eve had the sin gene in them. Because one man sinned, sined entered upon the earth. Our genesand blood are tainted by the first original sin.

That I why Christ Jesus the only begotten son of God was sent to free us once and for all from the bondege that sin holds withouth Gods plan of Mercy and Grace involved.

Christ Jesus Blood came direct from God, just like the blood of Adam before he fell into sin.

Christ Jesus came to buy us back from the original sin that brings death. Christ Jesus came to give us life and gives us life abundantly and eternally.

even though some were considered righteous, they still had the tainted genes from Adam.

Just like now, for all good intentions and purposes we can be righteous but without  the blood of Christ Jesus covering our sins, we remain tainted,

Even Christ Jesus said don't call me good no one is good but the Father. Christ Jesus was saying this concerning the human nature of man. Christ Jesus came in the likeness of man but He was not with the same tainted blood as mans blood after the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

The old testament says we are all like filthy rags every one of us.

GINOLJC, True, but sin is spiritual, and not physical. clearly the flesh profit nothing as the bible states. but only to manifest the sin that is inward. the prophet David said, Psalms 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  and the next two verses bring this out. 12 "Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee". here, it is the the Lost of the Holy Spirit to instruct us in God's way and not Satan or man's natural way.  it's called repentance a change of ONE'S mind. just as the NT states, Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God".  Ephesians 4:22 & 23 "That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind". that's it, a renewing of one's MIND. so it's our spirit we must deal with.  it is our spirits that gets contaminated, hence a washing and a renewing. as our mother Eve, who wanted, by lust, to be wise without God/the Holy Spirit learning or teaching her. also as also the prophet David his spirit went wrong some point in time. I believe we must recognized that there are Good and Evil spirits.

also I must disagree with your statement concering scripture, "Even Christ Jesus said don't call me good no one is good but the Father". according to the KJV, this is how it is stated, Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments". the Lord Jesus never said that he was not Good, he just asked the young "why... callest me good". it was a question to the young man and not a statement about himself.  the Lord Jesus answered it, only one is God, the Father, and the Lord Jesus is the Father, see Isaiah 9:6.  here, he jut told the young man that he is God almighty  the Father diversified (G243 Allos)  shared in flesh. again for almighty see Isaiah 9:6.

again, not agreed to, when you said, "Just like now, for all good intentions and purposes we can be righteous but without  the blood of Christ Jesus covering our sins, we remain tainted", but in Abel case Christ haven't died yet and was righteous.  so, I'm still of the belief that the sin is spiritual, as pointed out above. with the blood we're forgiven, but it's not our righteousness but his. we're made right in him. 

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Respectfully, there is no such thing as a generational curse.

I agree, Ezekiel 18:2-4 "What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge? 3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die". Jeremiah 31:29 & 30 "In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. 30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge".

I think God is clear on this. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

4 hours ago, 101G said:

, but sin is spiritual, and not physical

Sin can manifest itself physically through illness.

The sins of the fathers

can be transmitted unto the next generations

That is why in our walk with God it is important to ask God to remove any generational sin for ourselves and for our families.

4 hours ago, 101G said:

. the Lord Jesus never said that he was not

I never said that, You miss read me or I did not explain clear enough.

I agree with you: Christ Jesus was without sin, He had to be to be able to shed His blood over our sins, to be the lamb of God who takes away our sins".

Christ Jesus was completely 100% without sin in Him.

Many who want to disclaim christ Jesus being equal to God,  like to take that passage out of the full context it was phrase in to say : you see, even Christ Jesus said He was not good. That for sure is not correct and I never said that. but yes some people use that in defense to say that Christ Jesus was not God incarnate.

I say yes Christ Jesus is equal to God in that they with the Holy Spirit of God are ONE .

and when Christ Jesus used that passage He was using it in response to a man who was truing to trick Christ  Jesus with His Words.

Edited by 1to3

5 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Sin can manifest itself physically through illness.

The sins of the fathers

can be transmitted unto the next generations

That is why in our walk with God it is important to ask God to remove any generational sin for ourselves and for our families.

Agreed to a point. I must stop as to generational sin. Ezekiel 18:1-4 "The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying, 2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge? 3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die".

so we who are redeemed must ourselves stop buying our fruit from the same market place our father bought their fruit from. other words, stop sinning ourselves.   

I do agree about our walk. sickness and  diseases can come upon us. but haven't we been redeemed from this curse spiritually? 1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed". James 5:14 & 15 "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him".

see sin is not the cause, only the condition. disobedience is the cause. so it's our disobedience, supportive scripture,  Deuteronomy 5:9 & 10 "Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, 10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments".

conclusion: if you LOVE the Lord you will obey him. if you hate him you will disobey him. 

33 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Many who want to disclaim christ Jesus being equal to God,  like to take that passage out of the full context it was phrase in to say : you see, even Christ Jesus said He was not good. That for sure is not correct and I never said that. but yes some people use that in defense to say that Christ Jesus was not God incarnate.

yes, some do try this route, but the Lord Jesus is the diversity, or the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh and bone (see Phil 2:6). 

59 minutes ago, 101G said:

see sin is not the cause, only the condition. disobedience is the cause

Yes I agree with that

so to have disobedience in us or the choice to choose to disobey in us from birth, since the fall of Adam and Eve,

we as human kind all have the sin nature of disobedience in us from the get go start of our bodily formation

or else we would be sin free from the get go and the curse of death incurred from Adam and Eve would not be on us and the rest of the world system.

Now about sickness?

Sickness comes from the fallen nature of man and the tainted world we live in since the fall of Adam and Eve.

sin= anything leading to death.

Sickness if not treated properly, remedied properly leads to death.

We all inherit  genes from our parents. Some families are predisposed to certain sickness that comes from the family genome.

So yes we inherit genetically : genes prone to good health and bad = genes prone to sickness in our our family gene pool.

We also can develop behavior traits from our upbringing.

If the upbringing was faulty, dysfunctional, filled with trauma=sin, we can also develop from this exposure the continuation of similar bad behavioral traits.

Through Gods help we do not have to continue with the bad behavioral traits  leading to sin, sickness /death.

We do have a choice to put a stop to it through God plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ Jesus and welcoming the indwelling of the Holy Spirit of God into our hearts.

Edited by 1to3

1 hour ago, 101G said:

conclusion: if you LOVE the Lord you will obey him. if you hate him you will disobey him. 

The devil only comes to  steal, kill and destroy.

Gods plan of Mercy and Grace comes to redeem what satan tried to steal kill and destroy.

Satans plan is the counterfeit plan, made to deceive so to steal, kill and destroy.

The more we fall into sin the more we destroy our God given wholesome consciousness. Sin can sear the conscious to an irretrievable point. The point of coming to the unpardonable sin= not believing and having faith that God IS who he says HE IS

Part of God retrieving us back to His plan of Mercy and Grace involves waking us up by the indwelling of His holy Spirit  working in our hearts, nudging our conscious back to life, waking us up to the different degrees sin has put us to sleep=numbed out our God given wholesome consciousness.

Waking up from the dark side is a process that  can only come-forth through the indwelling of Holy Spirit of God working in our hearts.

This is when God is abled to work in us, redeem us, heal us, restore us to the child of God we were always meant to be

9 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

we as human kind all have the sin nature of disobedience in us from the get go start of our bodily formation

or else we would be sin free from the get go and the curse of death incurred from Adam and Eve would not be on us and the rest of the world system.

I'm not sure about that. here's why. evil, or doing wrong is a learned process, and not inherited. let me give an example. if a child born in China, and the child was raised in an English speaking environment, the child by "Nature" growing up will speak the English language. but by birth a "NATURAL" citizen of China. just as many bi-lingual people today. just as racism is learned and not inherited. 

true we have a sin nature of Good and Evil. but we can "overcome" the evil, or control the evil nature, instead of it dominating our thoughts. I believe that evil have it's place but just not at the head. the apostle clearly defines this for us in the book of Romans. Romans 6:12 "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof". let is a condition of ye or nay. 

21 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Sickness comes from the fallen nature of man and the tainted world we live in since the fall of Adam and Eve.

sin= anything leading to death.

not all sin is unto death. for there is ONLY ONE SIN UNTO DEATH. 1 John 5:16 "If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it". this should ends any generation sickness of sin, scripture, John 9:1-3 "And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him".

3 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

The devil only comes to  steal, kill and destroy.

Gods plan of Mercy and Grace comes to redeem what satan tried to steal kill and destroy.

Satans plan is the counterfeit plan, made to deceive so to steal, kill and destroy.

The more we fall into sin the more we destroy our God given wholesome consciousness. Sin can sear the conscious to an irretrievable point. The point of coming to the unpardonable sin= not believing and having faith that God IS who he says HE IS

Part of God retrieving us back to His plan of Mercy and Grace involves waking us up by the indwelling of His holy Spirit  working in our hearts, nudging our conscious back to life, waking us up to the different degrees sin has put us to sleep=numbed out our God given wholesome consciousness.

Waking up from the dark side is a process that  can only come-forth through the indwelling of Holy Spirit of God working in our hearts.

This is when God is abled to work in us, redeem us, heal us, restore us to the child of God we were always meant to be

I agree that the devil only comes to  steal, kill and destroy. and U said, "The more we fall into sin the more we destroy our God given wholesome consciousness", true, but when the offence comes yes Grace abounds  Romans 5:15-21 "But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many 16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord".

this is a good conversation. the book of Romans just about hold all of the basic doctrine one need to be guided by. 

may God bless.

14 minutes ago, 101G said:

this is a good conversation. the book of Romans just about hold all of the basic doctrine one need to be guided by. 

may God bless.

Yes it was . :-)

Made for wholesome reflection.

God Bless