IGNORED

Why do some professing Christians seem cold?

Gemstone777

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

....or I can obey the voice of my Shepherd and go where He leads.......  After spending more than 12 years in churches, the Lord led me out.....and not until then did I begin reading the scriptures with fresh eyes, and He began to restore me to the true gospel after cleansing my life of the false doctrines I had absorbed while partaking of the church's dubious "benefits".  What we have to realize is that His church is made up of individual souls who are following Jesus wherever they happen to be geographically.....it isn't made up of clay and mortar buildings full of people which call themselves churches.  Just because they call themselves churches....doesn't mean they are really His churches.  Comes a point where we can't be unequally yoked with those who are worshiping Baal.  The Lord may lead some to churches for reasons of sounding the alarm and trying to point them back to the true gospel, but not to join with them in worldly false doctrines.  Think of Elijah walking alone except for a remnant who had not bowed the knee to Baal........saying to the people, why halt ye between two opinions, either the Lord is God or Baal......but you can't serve both God and Baal at the same time, having two masters.   Unfortunately, it's a perfect snapshot of the present day church as a whole.  The church has apostasized and is being given over BY THE LORD WHO JUDGES HER to Babylon and strong delusion.....exactly like ancient Israel who is the church's ensample.  The glory has departed.........don't think He wouldn't depart His church, if He even did it to ancient Israel....the Lord doesn't change.  We need to know what time it is and have eyes to see what prophecies are being fulfilled.

A wise man in Hebrews once said something similar.    He knew that what was being taught in the jewish synagogues was incorrect

HE said thus let us leave this tabernacle ,

No christain should stay in any church where its LEADERS are preaching lies.    WE must purge ourselves from these.  become a vessel for the finer.

IF a churches leaders are teaching correct doctrine doing mature wise pattern following of Christ and the Apostels .   STAY.

of course even in those churches their will be errors in the people.  IF , however the pastor is teaching and correcting as HE should

two things will happen , both of which PROFIT THE CHURCH.

the person in error will be corrected.................if they hear amen. IF NOT the separation must occur for the safety of the flock

as well as so the one doing the evil can come to sorrow which leads to repentance.

BUT , if the leaders teach false hoods...............that church has no hope , the people MUST FLEE and flee fast. IF the pastor receives no correction.

Any pastor , deacon , any who teaches.......SHOULD BE MATURE.   IF THEY ARE , prepare to HEAR GOOD SOUND DOCTRINE.  though always test the doctrine. always.

Most these leaders are not mature, heck most are outright false .  I mean false.  NO novice should lead or teach anyone.

THEY need TIME IN THE LORD , time to get grounded , time to mature.   another pattern the churches left off .

My problem is not with unlearned or unstable........though they too will get corrected.  My problem lies with these false leaders and their false doctrine.

And worse so many sit under it.  WHY..............cause they love to hear it.

NO man , woman, who HAS THE LOVE that comes from GOD will partake of truth and lies.  IT WONT BE DONE .  its empty .

even as a babe, not knowing many were false.   I experienced only a emptiness from the doctrine.  YET FULLFILLMENT in the bible.

ANYONE WONDER WHY THAT WAS.    Because , by grace GOD had put HIS LOVE in my heart.  AND THAT LOVE < LOVES TRUTH Above all things.

Guest Wanda01
11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A wise man in Hebrews once said something similar.    He knew that what was being taught in the jewish synagogues was incorrect

HE said thus let us leave this tabernacle ,

No christain should stay in any church where its LEADERS are preaching lies.    WE must purge ourselves from these.  become a vessel for the finer.

IF a churches leaders are teaching correct doctrine doing mature wise pattern following of Christ and the Apostels .   STAY.

of course even in those churches their will be errors in the people.  IF , however the pastor is teaching and correcting as HE should

two things will happen , both of which PROFIT THE CHURCH.

the person in error will be corrected.................if they hear amen. IF NOT the separation must occur for the safety of the flock

as well as so the one doing the evil can come to sorrow which leads to repentance.

BUT , if the leaders teach false hoods...............that church has no hope , the people MUST FLEE and flee fast. IF the pastor receives no correction.

Any pastor , deacon , any who teaches.......SHOULD BE MATURE.   IF THEY ARE , prepare to HEAR GOOD SOUND DOCTRINE.  though always test the doctrine. always.

Most these leaders are not mature, heck most are outright false .  I mean false.  NO novice should lead or teach anyone.

THEY need TIME IN THE LORD , time to get grounded , time to mature.   another pattern the churches left off .

My problem is not with unlearned or unstable........though they too will get corrected.  My problem lies with these false leaders and their false doctrine.

And worse so many sit under it.  WHY..............cause they love to hear it.

NO man , woman, who HAS THE LOVE that comes from GOD will partake of truth and lies.  IT WONT BE DONE .  its empty .

even as a babe, not knowing many were false.   I experienced only a emptiness from the doctrine.  YET FULLFILLMENT in the bible.

ANYONE WONDER WHY THAT WAS.    Because , by grace GOD had put HIS LOVE in my heart.  AND THAT LOVE < LOVES TRUTH Above all things.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

33 minutes ago, Davida said:

This is what I believe, it is many tares sewn among the wheat and they are the ones people complain about & have these personal stories about .  If someone has the Holy Spirit within them they are not going to be mean spirited and that includes within the leadership as per the stories of nasty people shared by the Op . 

Amen Davida..........it took me sooo long to come to that conclusion, why the things that some did weren't adding up if these were Christian people, for so long I was just puzzled, and you don't want to think evil of anyone......but it's the only explanation I can see in scripture.  I am even wondering if these are the days of the tares being bundled for burning, not that it gives me any pleasure whatsoever to think of that, only sadness.......but we know that time is coming sometime and we are getting so close to the end.  God have mercy.

2 minutes ago, Wanda01 said:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sing sister sing.   I have found the pattern that JESUS SET and the apostels followed and taught to others..............PURE BEAUTY IN IT.

JESUS , HIS TEACHINGS are PURE and WONDERFUL FOOD TO THE SOUL.  And these apostels WHO had the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST

magnified JESUS , for the SPIRIT gave them words that were identical to CHRISTS .  As JESUS had made clear

AND the Father will send the comforter in my name, HE will bring to you, all things which I HAVE SAID.   

THIS is how we know and test all other spirits by.  IF any man, for many spirits are at work, but if any one

brings any doctrine, and the doctrine no matter how well it was said, CONTRADICTS ANYTHING JESUS said.  ITS A LIE.  no matter how compassionate it may sound.

The temptor did not tempt eve through cruel harsh words............he did it very SEDUCTIVELY....................its how he works.

HIS goal is to get us to DISOBEY the ONE who rightly divided the law.   The serpent lies , but mixes scrips with his dark understanding .

how do we know its a false understanding..............IF in any way it honors not the SON , it honors NOT the Father.  Disobediance brings GOD no honor

OBEDIANCE DOES. And by grace , by HIS SPIRIT we learn TO WALK as we should.

The dark one is very clever and filled fuller of the worlds wisdom than any man or woman that has ever been.   But remember the worlds wisdom is foolishness

with GOD................only the flesh can relate to IT. BUT THOSE OF THE SPIRIT will FLEE IT. 

Guest Wanda01
8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sing sister sing.   I have found the pattern that JESUS SET and the apostels followed and taught to others..............PURE BEAUTY IN IT.

JESUS , HIS TEACHINGS are PURE and WONDERFUL FOOD TO THE SOUL.  And these apostels WHO had the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST

magnified JESUS , for the SPIRIT gave them words that were identical to CHRISTS .  As JESUS had made clear

AND the Father will send the comforter in my name, HE will bring to you, all things which I HAVE SAID.   

THIS is how we know and test all other spirits by.  IF any man, for many spirits are at work, but if any one

brings any doctrine, and the doctrine no matter how well it was said, CONTRADICTS ANYTHING JESUS said.  ITS A LIE.  no matter how compassionate it may sound.

The temptor did not tempt eve through cruel harsh words............he did it very SEDUCTIVELY....................its how he works.

HIS goal is to get us to DISOBEY the ONE who rightly divided the law.   The serpent lies , but mixes scrips with his dark understanding .

how do we know its a false understanding..............IF in any way it honors not the SON , it honors NOT the Father.  Disobediance brings GOD no honor

OBEDIANCE DOES. And by grace , by HIS SPIRIT we learn TO WALK as we should.

The dark one is very clever and filled fuller of the worlds wisdom than any man or woman that has ever been.   But remember the worlds wisdom is foolishness

with GOD................only the flesh can relate to IT. BUT THOSE OF THE SPIRIT will FLEE IT. 

Preach that Truth!

Amen and amen again!

Here is a very plain example of what satan does .  How he twists doctrine and the end result is DISOBEDIANCE to CHRIST.

HAS JESUS really said that all who do not believe in him will be damned.   NO NO says the serpent FOR GOD IS LOVE , all will be saved.

we would think this would be obvioius.  but if so.......WHY are so many sitting under interfaith like concepts of universalism and pantheism all inclusive.

FOR satan has twisted their minds. BUT before everyone blames JUST satan.  HOW COME it don't work on ME.

AM I so great and powerful and all knowing..................NO .   BUT GOD IS WITH ME and HE KNOWS ALL and HE KEEPS his own from the voice of men who lie.

THE TRUTH is without HIM , I am nothing but powerless to overcome any evil , I would not  know nor  have any goodness nor righteousness.

BUT HIS VOICE , that is PURE , RIGHTEOUSNESS , GOOD AND HOLY, his words have no need to be corrected.  THEY DO , by his spirit , THE CORRECTING.

Man has failed .  BUT CHRIST PREVAILED.  and in HIM those who are HIS WILL TOO.  Be on guard the delusion will increase.  the hate against men like me or anyone

who follows the Lord in SPIRIT and TRUTH , will increase against us.  I notice only a few who see the dire and grave , I mean  upmost grave danger

in this all inclusive hug em doctrine for world peace interfaith mindset.   ITS OF THE DEVIL, I am pleading and warning us all

for those who don't know this...........FLEE THIS concept, RETURN to BIBLE READING ONLY , FOLLOW ONLY CHRIST , for if you keep on this wrong path

your end is PERDITION .  I DONT WANT THIS FOR YOU ALL.  SO I beg , I plead , forsake this mindset and return to CHRIST and read only the bible.

IF YOU DO THIS..............YOU WILL be made wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .  But if not..........your end is perdition.

TO those who already KNOW what I say..........I only encourage and warn us all................its about to get real bad fast.

We will be tested , we will be tried and many of us will be killed in time .   Man this life is but a vapor anyway.  BUT ETERNAL LIFE IN CHRIST

is always and forever.  CHOOSE YE THIS DAY PEOPLES WHOM YOU SHALL SERVE

FOR ME..........its JESUS ONLY , and if I lose all so be it, I lost nothing , I only gained knowing Him more , amen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,444
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

55 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

....or I can obey the voice of my Shepherd and go where He leads.......  After spending more than 12 years in churches, the Lord led me out.....and not until then did I begin reading the scriptures with fresh eyes, and He began to restore me to the true gospel after cleansing my life of the false doctrines I had absorbed while partaking of the church's dubious "benefits".  What we have to realize is that His church is made up of individual souls who are following Jesus wherever they happen to be geographically.....it isn't made up of clay and mortar buildings full of people which call themselves churches.  Just because they call themselves churches....doesn't mean they are really His churches.  Comes a point where we can't be unequally yoked with those who are worshiping Baal.  The Lord may lead some to churches for reasons of sounding the alarm and trying to point them back to the true gospel, but not to join with them in worldly false doctrines.  Think of Elijah walking alone except for a remnant who had not bowed the knee to Baal........saying to the people, why halt ye between two opinions, either the Lord is God or Baal......but you can't serve both God and Baal at the same time, having two masters.   Unfortunately, it's a perfect snapshot of the present day church as a whole.  The church has apostasized and is being given over BY THE LORD WHO JUDGES HER to Babylon and strong delusion.....exactly like ancient Israel who is the church's ensample.  The glory has departed.........don't think He wouldn't depart His church, if He even did it to ancient Israel....the Lord doesn't change.  We need to know what time it is and have eyes to see what prophecies are being fulfilled.

Well in that case, the many people who are here at worth better speak up and agree or disagree with their views of the church they attend or they are also blinded as  to the false doctrines they are also  absorbing.   While there are no perfect church and we have people that want church to fit their view rather than standards set forth for all, the church still has many roles in growing and maturing young men and women to be light in the dark participants in our society.  Gideon when he though he was alone had many more that around him to defeat the enemy.   God know what is taking place.   The enemy cannot prevail against what he has ordained.   If you speak as you have as above, then you are encouraging exodus of the flock  and you are also speaking as a prophet.  

There are many evils that are taking place in some churches and even whole denominations.  But there are good solid bible believing churches that are standing true to the Lord word and preaching solid doctrines.  Those you see out, but not forsake.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

This is what I believe, it is many tares sewn among the wheat and they are the ones people complain about & have these personal stories about .  If someone has the Holy Spirit within them they are not going to be mean spirited and that includes within the leadership as per the stories of nasty people shared by the Op . 

AMEN , they do this very cleverly.   they use the bad examples to justify their hatred of the true ones.  they say we all the same if any tries to correct.

We are not mean.................direct yes, grave yes, compassionate yes.  Imagine how mean they would see JESUS as today.

he whipped men out of the building.  even when the lawyers said to JESUS.........LORD by saying this to them, YOU are reproaching us too.

WOE UNTO YOU.........were his next words.    WOE UNTO THEM FOR THEY have................were JUDES words................see the identical spirit at work n the true ones.

WHY...................cause we KNOW the end of sin IS NOT LIFE its DEATH .  and any who walks in darkness no matter how they say the believe in him or follow him

AS JOHN SAID...............these are liars.     yeah, he did use that harsh word LIAR

BUT what about JAMES.....................you ADULTERORS and ADUTLERESSES..................KNOW YE NOT that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD

or JOHN he who is a friend of the world is THE ENEMY OF GOD.

yet the pope..................we can find our COMMON GROUND , in FOOTBALL......................NO POPE that is a LIE

any who believes finds their unity , their common ground was not in the things of this world............ITS CHRIST ONLY>

but look at how hateful I sound to many , yet how Loving and caring for people the pope sounds to many.

THAT is the problem,  this world nor many who profess to KNOW CHRIST know what REAL LOVE OR REAL CARE IS.

real love , real care , comes with CORRECTION and the all out desire for their soul to be saved.  SAME SPRIIT as GOD . who desires none to perish but rather REPENT.

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Well in that case, the many people who are here at worth better speak up and agree or disagree with their views of the church they attend or they are also blinded as  to the false doctrines they are also  absorbing.   While there are no perfect church and we have people that want church to fit their view rather than standards set forth for all, the church still has many roles in growing and maturing young men and women to be light in the dark participants in our society.  Gideon when he though he was alone had many more that around him to defeat the enemy.   God know what is taking place.   The enemy cannot prevail against what he has ordained.   If you speak as you have as above, then you are encouraging exodus of the flock  and you are also speaking as a prophet.  

There are many evils that are taking place in some churches and even whole denominations.  But there are good solid bible believing churches that are standing true to the Lord word and preaching solid doctrines.  Those you see out, but not forsake.

I JUST WANT THE CHURCH to FOLLOW JESUS PATTERN IN ALL THINGS.

and yes many do need to wake up here too.    IF we love them , we will do all to help them.  AND I can find nothing that will help them. LEST IT BE TRUTH ALONE

truth unmixed, but just the sayings of JESUS and his pattern in all things and the pattern that the apostels kept.

Now.  I don't point to me............I point to the one who saved me and fed me HIS DOCTRINE.   JESUS .  WE better all test everything that comes from anyone.

including me.  for man is can fail.........BUT NOT ONE WORD OF JESUS CAN .   SO POINT TO HIM, but if we truly follow and point ONLY TO HIM

we point right to ALL HIS SAYINGS and omit nor change NOT a one of them.   THE PEOPLE NEED REMINDING , even true beleivers need reminding daily

exhorting daily .

But our exhortaint cannot come from false leaders who feed false doctrine........or we too will fall away.   WHO knows the law

better , me, you, pastors................OR JESUS.  JESUS ...............thus ALL OF HIS SAYINGS WHICH FULLFILL THE LAW.  WE MUST HONOR LOVE OBEY. amen . ALL

not most , ALL, not some, ALL>

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I JUST WANT THE CHURCH to FOLLOW JESUS PATTERN IN ALL THINGS.

and yes many do need to wake up here too.    IF we love them , we will do all to help them.  AND I can find nothing that will help them. LEST IT BE TRUTH ALONE

truth unmixed, but just the sayings of JESUS and his pattern in all things and the pattern that the apostels kept.

Now.  I don't point to me............I point to the one who saved me and fed me HIS DOCTRINE.   JESUS .  WE better all test everything that comes from anyone.

including me.  for man is can fail.........BUT NOT ONE WORD OF JESUS CAN .   SO POINT TO HIM, but if we truly follow and point ONLY TO HIM

we point right to ALL HIS SAYINGS and omit nor change NOT a one of them.   THE PEOPLE NEED REMINDING , even true beleivers need reminding daily

exhorting daily .

But our exhortaint cannot come from false leaders who feed false doctrine........or we too will fall away.   WHO knows the law

better , me, you, pastors................OR JESUS.  JESUS ...............thus ALL OF HIS SAYINGS WHICH FULLFILL THE LAW.  WE MUST HONOR LOVE OBEY. amen . ALL

not most , ALL, not some, ALL>

that would include his pattern on CORRECTION and not KEEPING COMPANY with those who refuse the gospel or correction .

But if you don't believe me, let us hear from JOHN or paul........who said the same things...............and others.

JOHN>...................if any , IF ANY man comes to your house and brings NOT THIS GOSPLE.................don't even BID THEM GOD SPEED.  PEROID

for any who does so..........is partaker of HIS EVIL DEEDS.

and most men are not bringing the GOSPLE OF JESUS................so I FLEE THOSE FAST.

as paul also said........BUT you FLEE THIS things.  he also had said FLEE MEN who teach falsely.

I truly believe those men.....................REALLY KNEW JESUS . so I say lets follow their pattern .