• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

God said He would allow this when it reached a certain point

Romans 1:28 (KJV)

[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

and they are doing things that defy even the forms of sensual stupidity... for us we may only see and understand the perversion has began: with God not restraining their descent.

That Scripture sums the situation up perfectly, Steven.  But, when He is done, He's done. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That Scripture sums the situation up perfectly, Steven.  But, when He is done, He's done. 

When you think of His Giving so that it would not need be so: not even the depraved will be able to blame Him

Romans 14:11 (KJV)

[11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

This taking place where lies can no longer be... with only truth left:  The Light Shining upon fact: God offered all truth and they chose nothing but lie...

John 3:19 (KJV)

[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

When you think of His Giving so that it would not need be so: not even the depraved will be able to blame Him

Romans 14:11 (KJV)

[11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

This taking place where lies can no longer be... with only truth left:  The Light Shining upon fact: God offered all truth and they chose nothing but lie...

John 3:19 (KJV)

[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Verse 20 is very telling.  That one would choose to blind themselves....could it be someone so evil they want to remain in darkness?  Or is that just me thinking aloud?

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I really, truly didn't believe this at first and then I saw it on the news too.  

I know, this just blows my mind!

2 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

When society both encourages and attempts to normalize mental illness, this is the result.

Yes and we are seeing it growing exponentially.  As the Bible said it would.

7 hours ago, Running Gator said:

It is all part of Post Modern thinking.   "My opinion/view/feeling is reality".  We see it every day in all areas of our life, including the church and even this forum.  Absolute truth is becoming a thing of the past. 

Absolute truth will never pass!

Isaiah 40:8 8The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever."

3 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Isaiah 40:8 8The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever."

Amen, Jewel.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

That is God's view, and the correct view.  But the world views it differently, and that has spread to all parts of the world to include Christians.   But even on this very board we have people arguing that their perception of something makes it reality.