what does this mean

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

description of hell from bible.com "The three hours of unnatural darkness indicates something worse that brought his early death (hell was brought to him there, while on the cross). It seems best to think that the descriptions in all their horror point beyond the actual flame and sulfur to something worse that we can barely imagine: absolute banishment from God’s goods, unending suffering and anguish, and the certainty of no relief." what does this mean to you? please make it more explainable to me.  in detail

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I would need scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

To me being separated from Father God would be the worst part of it all.  He was one with the Father.  It would be worse than separating Siamese twins.  And for me to separated from God, Who is now a part of me in living in me, would be just about as bad.  He gives me strength to meet each new challenge and wisdom as to what to do.  He comforts me and encourages me.  To be so alone is a horror in itself.   

34 minutes ago, Willa said:

To me being separated from Father God would be the worst part of it all.  He was one with the Father.  It would be worse than separating Siamese twins.  And for me to separated from God, Who is now a part of me in living in me, would be just about as bad.  He gives me strength to meet each new challenge and wisdom as to what to do.  He comforts me and encourages me.  To be so alone is a horror in itself.   

"To be so alone is a horror in itself. "

Amen sister!  I could not have said it better myself

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,168
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Only The Lord knows that which was sacrificed... companions of 50-70 years is devastated in separation (death) but eternal companions!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematidrosis  This prayer was the empting of The Son of God to The Fathers Will "If you have seen Me you have seen The Father"

• Loved it! 1