• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol! oh man, well this explains a lot!!!!!! :blink:

Davida.   we are in the beginning of the great delusion.   More and more will embrace this dung pile satanic message of interfaith.

more and more will line up with this popes message.   Just as other churches have been doing for a time now.

I know you already know all of this.     Now all we can do is let iron sharpen iron and keep doing all to exhort the peoples.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

1 minute ago, fixerupper said:

There are no prophets today.  All the prophecies have been given.  If you want good results discovering truth, like anything else, there is a process required to obtain it.

I, my daughter and her husband have just been thrown into a job we've never done.  Farming.  Two people who ran the farm passed away in the last 2 weeks in seperate incidences and I had to research how to do things.  In everthing we do, there is a process, and people have their own way of attaining the same goal or outcome different ways.  We do have a process and we're leaning from our mistakes.  

The same with the skills of interpretation.  They really aren't that difficult or extensive, it's just it takes time and effort AND THERE IS A PROCESS.

You guys are just full of senseless rhetoric.  You have no method or process other than listen to people even more misled than you are.

You just keep exposing yourself.   I Don't need no method............THE HOLY SPIRIT is my guide........and HE WILL SHOW US THINGS TO COME.

their are still prophets.    THE SPIRIT DONT change JUST Because the world does................

Your faith is in your own ABILITY.  MINE IS IN GODS ABILITY.  AMEN.  BIG DIFFERENCE. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol! oh man, well this explains a lot!!!!!! :blink:

I don't judge people on the basis of a bunch Protestant badmouthing.  I don't care what sect or cult of Christianity you're in because it's full of badmouthed brainwashing.

I like some Catholic Churches, one of them is very contemporary and has the best music in town.  I like some Pentecostal Churches too.  I also like a few Baptist Churches I go to.  My friends a JW, I like his church too, they're some of the nicest people. SDA'S I don't care for by I don't judge whether they're saved or not, that's not up to me because NONE of these religions are ANTICHRIST.  But the experts you guys listen to are right on top of another pipe dream and you believe it!. 

I hope we caught where fixeruppers faith truly is.   Their is no man made method for discovering TRUTH

THE HOLY SPIRIT SIMPLY REVEALS IT.  WHERE Is the faith fixerupper.  MINE IS IN GOD ALONE.  HIS SPIRIT WILL REVEAL as I need know

and I shall keep reading the holy bible , feeding from it , to test all spirits and things against .

YOU summed up your own man made METHOD FOR FINDING TRUTH................bud..............THEMS YOUR WORDS

this had to surface so the others can see.  BUT also, if you would just sit and ponder what I say.   OH I pray the LORD to prick your conscious.
OH I do desire you to really come to the knowledge of pure eternal truth.    I do.

Hey God changed this man.  I used to be all about MY OWN ABILITY TOO.............but GOD showed me and humbled me.......and let me know

I of my own self can do nothing...........but to just have faith in HIM and HIS ABILTY is all I NEED to overcome ANYTHING.

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You just keep exposing yourself.   I Don't need no method............THE HOLY SPIRIT is my guide........and HE WILL SHOW US THINGS TO COME.

their are still prophets.    THE SPIRIT DONT change JUST Because the world does................

Your faith is in your own ABILITY.  MINE IS IN GODS ABILITY.  AMEN.  BIG DIFFERENCE. 

That's the typical misguided cop out way of fixing it.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

LIsten fixerupper, I disagree with you but I wish nothing but God's blessings  & God's grace for you and really...May God bless you and your daughter & son in law in this situation of taking on the farm chores. That is a handful for sure.

AMEN agreed with you fully davida.  We do desire only good for you fixerupper.   

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I cannot respect or give any praise to Catholicism for it has too much heresy & false teachings - I compare their teachings and  every denomination with the Bible which I believe is the Word of God as it says it is.   I do not hold the same opinion that you have for this Pope either, just because I have watched & listened to the message that this guy is saying very closely each time and I have found that he speaks against the Word of God which is = to speaking against God in my books. This is not a thread about the Pope but I wanted to respond to your post. Btw, I liked Pope benedict better then francis so it is not just a Pope bias.

Amen.   Here is a song.  ON GODS HOLY WORD I STAND all else is sinking sand.   This is what we must test all doctrines all men all spirits against.

So many have twisted doctrine.  teaching out right blasphemies as doctrine.   OUR LOVE must be OF THE TRUTH FIRST.........IF GODS LOVE IS IN US

THE LOVE OF TRUTH IS ABOVE ALL THINGS < FIRST......................before all things , mother daughter son etc

HOWEVER its by HIS LOVE we TRULY KNOW HOW TO LOVE MANKIND as they should be loved.     I will keep praying for fixerupper.

GOD changed this wicked thing , me,   HE can change anyones heart and correct any of us who is in error on anything. ONLY LET US HEED HIS CORRECTION. amen.

I hope we caught where fixeruppers faith truly is.   Their is no man made method for discovering TRUTH

Like it or not there is.  Like I said, and just like anything else, there is a method.  Praying and asking God's wisdom is always in order, but there really is a way to obtain truth, or at least get as close as we can to it.  The method is called biblical hermeneutics.  

THE HOLY SPIRIT SIMPLY REVEALS IT.  WHERE Is the faith fixerupper.  MINE IS IN GOD ALONE.  HIS SPIRIT WILL REVEAL as I need know

You just can't expect the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to you if you just ask for God to reveal it to you.  That's not how it works.  You guys don't care about anything other than what you already believe, and you can't even show me how you arrive at that.  You guys are all talk and no action.  Why? Because you are not ready...
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 

and I shall keep reading the holy bible , feeding from it , to test all spirits and things against .

Keep reading, keep praying for the holy spirit to show you truth.  Then report back to me after the next 911.

YOU summed up your own man made METHOD FOR FINDING TRUTH................bud..............THEMS YOUR WORDS

That shows me that you just don't know, and that I'm way out of your class.  I shouldn't even be here or even burn up one electron trying to convince someone less than a novice interpreter.

this had to surface so the others can see.  BUT also, if you would just sit and ponder what I say.   OH I pray the LORD to prick your conscious.

Oh yes I will I will!  I hope he uses and really cool OBE!

OH I do desire you to really come to the knowledge of pure eternal truth.    I do.

OK.  I'll pray for you too that you see Islam as the religion of the beast.  I've given you guys SOME evidence of Islam that you just can't dispute other than tell me you have the holy spirit.  report to me after the next 911.

Hey God changed this man.  I used to be all about MY OWN ABILITY TOO.............but GOD showed me and humbled me.......and let me know

Abilities, talents, skills, good virtues.... God likes.  That's why he chose many people.  God doesn't have a problem using capable skillfull people.  You guys need more tutoring.

I of my own self can do nothing...........but to just have faith in HIM and HIS ABILTY is all I NEED to overcome ANYTHING.

How to obtain truth is one you will never overcome if you're not willing to admit you don't have everything right, admit your faults, take an honest interest in becoming a better interpreter, use the many bible resources we have available today, and consider other views.

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

I cannot respect or give any praise to Catholicism for it has too much heresy & false teachings - I compare their teachings and  every denomination with the Bible which I believe is the Word of God as it says it is.   I do not hold the same opinion that you have for this Pope either, just because I have watched & listened to the message that this guy is saying very closely each time and I have found that he speaks against the Word of God which is = to speaking against God in my books. This is not a thread about the Pope but I wanted to respond to your post. Btw, I liked Pope benedict better then francis so it is not just a Pope bias.

There is heresy in every church.  What most of you don't see is the difference between damnable and undamnable heresy.  There are NO damnable heresies in Catholicism.

7 hours ago, Davida said:

I don't think you understand what the Roman Catholic Church is, nor that it opposes the Bible as the inerrant  Word of God & doesn't preach the pure Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

And again, I KNOW you don't understand the difference between damnable and undamnable heresies.  Catholic and Protestant doctrine aren't that far apart. It's just that you guys FALL for all the Catholic badmouthing.  There's no such thing as a bible being the inerrant Word of God.  Every Church and every bible has mistakes in it.