• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

One thing about dreams and visions, etc, or any manifestation of the Lord...........just that we must be careful not to depend on them or seek them.....that would be idolatry.  But when we seek the Lord only, He will speak to us when and how He wills.  (Not saying anybody here is doing that....it is just a general caution, because of seeing how it can be a temptation, and also have seen what making an idol of the things of God can do.)

Zoltan, the Lord does speak to us in dreams and in other ways.......when it is a warning of a bad event, I believe He wants us to pray and possibly the bad event can be stopped from happening.....I think that is what he wants you to learn from what happened with your nephew, it was a minor thing, so you could just learn how the Lord is speaking to you....so in the future if you dream of things like that happening you will know to pray about it next time.

Regarding the dream of the laptop etc........overall, we are to be encouraged that the Lord has foreseen and foreknown and is the one who is allowing the devil to have his way for a time......so that we will not despair when these things happen, but continue to have faith in God who is still ruling and reigning even when it seems to all outward appearances that He is not.  He has shown you in your dream what is going to happen, before it happens, so that you will know and be assured that the Lord is still in charge, not the devil.

I think the laptop is significant in your dream too......not long ago the Lord seemed to give me a glimpse that since the whole world is increasingly dependent on technology, it has become like a god.......everybody's entire life, from spiritual/religious, to banking, to buying and selling, to employment and resumes, to education to social to cultural, everything from recipes to how to fix things etc is on the internet......and through the internet people are being subtly pressured and  educated in an antichrist mindset.  Even Mark Zuckerberg recently made an announcement of his new vision for Facebook.....which goes beyond a simple business vision into essentially having a kind of role that the church used to.  I'm seeing the internet being like a last days tower of Babel through which the whole world is gathered and united in a cyber-Babylon........the image of the beast will no doubt be broadcast on the internet and it might be tied into the mark of the beast too, that people won't be able to access the internet without the mark, meaning left high and dry as far as participating in any aspect of society and commerce, or even security (smart houses).  People are already literally addicted to technology, computers and i-phones, social media, etc.......that is called slavery.   Anyway, that is the kind of scenario I glimpsed, which seems to agree with your dream......maybe just keep it on a back burner so to speak and of course test it.

For believers who refuse the mark and are trusting in God and not the technology of man or antichrist we will have only the Lord to protect and provide for us during a time of being impoverished outcasts and persecuted by the Godless.  But this life is just a vapour anyway........we will keep trusting the Lord and be looking for His appearing, and if we die before He comes, we will keep our hopes above and eternity in our vision, knowing that as we are closing our eyes on this life, we are opening them in paradise.

Sister that is what I thought too................about the internet etc.    Be blessed and praise the Lord.