IGNORED

How do you Identify Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

AlexDofTX

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Wolves are usually those who promote immorality. But will try to make it seem ok. They also will take advantage of a church. Getting a leading role and then changing the good.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

How to determine a "wolf in sheep's clothing": look for the trail of bloody sheep parts.

That is a deadly way to find them out.  My hope is to know the clues before the sheep are torn.

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

They did not .    this is what people like olstein say.   IF they complaining etc, they wolves.   Too many also sit under Liberal theology as well as seeker friendly.

So let me ask the question again.   IS this Don't correct them, just hug and love them to JESUS the biblical pattern .     NO

God loves and corrects , so too should those born of Him .  this love them to JESUS............this seeker friendly,    DID IT WORK.

DID IT WORK .    DID it work.    No, GOD said be no unequally yoked together for good reason.  Sure their are lots of gays now in our churches.

DID THEY REPENT..............OR WORSE............does the church NOT keep falling away and accepting it as love.    GOD knows better than us all.   I SAY WE KEEP HIS PATTERN

and ONLY HIS PATTERN in all things.    The ones who are grave , serious, sincere , do all to correct those in error.  THEY the real children of GOD

How on earth can anyone here say...............ITS LOVE to allow one to remain in error of sin.   WHEN the end of that IS DEATH.

it aint love , no matter how many good works you do with them , no matter how the people hugged and sang songs............God is NOT PLEASED with this at all.

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over ........expecting a different result.

WELL here goes more insanity for ya................NOW they saying the LOVE THEM and DO GOOD WORKS with them , don't correct etc

with other religions................GEE......................wonder what that means will happen, THEY WILL FALL AWAY  .  IT did not work with the seeker friendly

the just gather and do good works , but don't correct or warn out ...............IT DONT WORK, it does exactly what GOD knew it would..........the mule and horse cant plow together

they fall away.   But the same dung pile message the churches just keep on preaching and it don't work and everyone just keeps getting farther and farther from

any resemblance to TRUE CHRSITANITY.   SATAN is the one doing this, and his minisitirs are as the grains of sand, many.  and so few have any discernment to even

see who is who anymore.

I understand your concern but I have mixed feelings.  We need to make distinctions in what we are talking about.  Most of the replies to my question have focused on religious leaders in the public eye.  I believe when error is done publicly, then reproof deserves to be made publicly.  Then there are the private matters.  It seems to me that most of what Jesus and the Bible talks about regards private matters.  If your brother offends you then go to him privately.  Or, in Proverbs, love covers a multitude of sins - also a private matter.  Or how many times should we forgive, seven times? No, seventy times seven -also a private matter.

So this brings up two kinds of wolves, in my mind.  We have wolves who have the public spot light, then we have wolves who are in the congregation.  Those in the congregation are the ones that should have the Matthew 18 approach, speak one on one first, then, if unrepentant, bring another witness or two, and if still unrepentant, make it public to the whole congregation.

But for those who are on radio, television or are published authors, they are fair game for blogs, you tube and other public means of reproof.

• Loved it! 1

if the emergent church , if many rich pastors , if the so called church , which aint the church, but if the so called church

LIVED like its LORD , plain ,   the entire world could be fed.

It is not the job of the Church to feed the world, btw, it is our job to proclaim Christ.  When the poor accept Christ, then Christ is able to teach them how to feed themselves.

15 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Agree with you freinduff.......the church has long been muzzled by the same political correctness that is in the world and afraid to do things the bible way any more........with disastrous results, as you are pointing out........it has fallen away.

I totally agree.  Political correctness suffocates the Church.   A friend of mine pointed out that the Henry Ford factory mentality also strangles the life of the Church as everyone is expected to conform to one image of what some think a Christian should be.  As we discussed this we are also came to the realization that the public school system and the current Church system share remarkable similarities.   God is a wild God, not wild in the natural sense, but wild in that no one nor no thing controls him.  Christ came to bring the same freedom that God has to all who trust in him.  Indeed, serious followers of Christ walk in the wild with Christ because Jesus is in the wilderness looking for his lost sheep.  The sheep who stay in the pen are safe, but they are also self imposed prisoners.

When wolves disguise themselves as sheep and go into the pen, the sheep in the pen are usually lulled to sleep by their presumed safety.  The truth is, the only ones who are safe are those who follow Jesus into the wilderness.  As Moses said to Yahweh, he will not go without God being with him.

This is precisely what I will do to my final breath.  And all those who would make me look as a hater, my message is this.   Your tatics wont work on me.

See, it matters not if man accepts me, it matters not that I am not liked........what matters is GOD is honored and some will be reached.  THAT is my life now.

And its all I desire.    This world , it can keep its stuff, its gold I desire not, not fame , not recognition from men

My love is TRUTH, my HOPE is the LORD and even if l lose everything I have , it matters not to me.  My affections just are not on the things of this world

not on its entertainment, not on anything it has to offer.   IF I am hated for speaking truth then I REJOICE in the LORD amen.  AND I just desire souls to be saved . AMEN>

All who live godly will suffer persecution.  "Live" is the same as "conversation". It does not mean quietly saying nothing will suffer persecution.  All who speak the truth will suffer persecution.

• Praise God! 1

SISTER its better to have them warned , and even angry and later maybe even repent.

But to not warn out ..........to me that is hate its not love.  FOR LOVE , GOD , desires NONE TO PERISH and WE MUST warn the peoples .

We all have the responsibility to warn others.

Eze 3:18  When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 3:19  Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

• Thanks 1

A delusion has began and its a monster one.  its a WORLD WIDE DELUSOIN

and growing unlike anything I have ever seen in my entire life. 

The term political correctness was used earlier.  Delusion is a better term.  I get into a lot of trouble because I don't let others define the terms for me.  Euphemisms may be polite, but they undermine shame that should be brought forth.  We call children born out of wedlock, "illegitimate children" instead of bastards.  Children born out of wedlock, when they get older, know they are bastards.  It is meant to shame adults so they don't produce illegitimate children.  I don't call homosexuals gays, but perverts because what they do is perverse.  However, I also call fornicators perverts, too, because sex outside of marriage is perverse from the standard of God.  Yet, fornication has become acceptable and no longer is anyone ashamed, thus they create bastards who then grow up even more dysfunctional.

This is not the fault of wolves in sheep's clothing, however, this is the fault of the church system embracing the ways of the world instead of being separate from the world.  So being tattooed is cool in the church.   We may already have tatoos when we become followers of Christ, just as we may have been fornicators before our new birth (I was once), but we repent and no longer condone such activities.  Instead of being light to a dark world, we act like the delusions of the world so few can tell if there is any difference between us and the world.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, AlexDofTX said:

It is not the job of the Church to feed the world, btw, it is our job to proclaim Christ.  When the poor accept Christ, then Christ is able to teach them how to feed themselves.

I would have let this one slide, except we are to feed all .  THE GOSPLE is far more important than food.  SO that should be first and foremost.

But we are too feed the poor.   Jesus said even feed your enemies .   HERE is how any man who usurps authority over the church should live.

Just as his own flock.  HE should not heap and steap up riches . Nor make money off the back of the church.  He can receive money if its his only livelihood.

But live very plain and spend the rest on the poor and take care of the other sheep.   HE should live as DID JESUS.  JESUS did not live richer than his own.

HE did not have a bigger house and did not KEEP what was put in the bag. NO judas did that. 

Our message should not be MONEY .  Our message should be CHRIST and all our affections should be above. And JESUS is RIGHT, OF COURSE HE IS,

JESUS said do not store up your treasures on earth , have them stored above.  FOR where your treasure is their is your heart.

A man who heaps money to himself and enlgarges his own borders , his wisdom is earthly and sensual .  These preachers who preach that prosperity gosple

are false.  They should preach the prosperity gospel I do.  JESUS ONLY...........it matters not if the world takes all my riches , it would only be gain to suffer for Christ .

I don't worry nor hope for increase over anything material.    I seek the true treasure , WHICH is CHRIST , wherein is all wisdom .   FEED from the holy scrips

for they are as honey to the soul .    Any way be blessed and praise the LORD>

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, AlexDofTX said:

The term political correctness was used earlier.  Delusion is a better term.  I get into a lot of trouble because I don't let others define the terms for me.  Euphemisms may be polite, but they undermine shame that should be brought forth.  We call children born out of wedlock, "illegitimate children" instead of bastards.  Children born out of wedlock, when they get older, know they are bastards.  It is meant to shame adults so they don't produce illegitimate children.  I don't call homosexuals gays, but perverts because what they do is perverse.  However, I also call fornicators perverts, too, because sex outside of marriage is perverse from the standard of God.  Yet, fornication has become acceptable and no longer is anyone ashamed, thus they create bastards who then grow up even more dysfunctional.

This is not the fault of wolves in sheep's clothing, however, this is the fault of the church system embracing the ways of the world instead of being separate from the world.  So being tattooed is cool in the church.   We may already have tatoos when we become followers of Christ, just as we may have been fornicators before our new birth (I was once), but we repent and no longer condone such activities.  Instead of being light to a dark world, we act like the delusions of the world so few can tell if there is any difference between us and the world.

Well that was spot on accurate.    You are correct the fault that anyone falls away is not on the wolf, though he or she will be held accountable to GOD and no eternal life for them.

NO we cant blame satan nor his apostels FOR OUR OWN FAULT.  see people sit under what their own heart loves.  Tis why GOD once said

as with the prophet so with the people who sit under them .   Most do not know that a false leader IS GODS JUDGMENT against those who love false hoods.

IT IS.  its biblical.    God will give us the desire of our hearts...................if its for evil , we get evil delusions , for good we get good .

HE WILL and DOES do this all the time.   And all the while they be praising GOD saying look GOD has made me rich...............Yet little do they know their end is NOT GOOD.

this is all in the old holy scrips.