FunnyBunny

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

A woman prophesied over my life and she said things that I felt were extremely encouraging and nothing seemed weird or twisted. They seemed biblical. Saying that she saw me gently touching people with my small hands in prayer and my prayers over them being so powerful (which is scriptural for Christians, correct? ). She told me my heart was made of solid Gold and so God dwells in it and that's why my prayers are powerful. She said that she sees me as gentle in nature but fierce because of God in me. She then compared me to wonder woman lol. She also told me that I would marry a worship leader. That's sorta what I've been praying for. Then she said something that really made me curious. She told me that I was filled with the Holy Spirit as an unborn baby. She was comparing me to John the baptist. Thing is, I cannot remember exactly when my relationship with God started--it's always been that way even before my memories started. I always thought that maybe It started when I was about 3 but then again I don't remember. It's almost like Holy Spirit has never left me and I can feel that he is always near. I never recognized that He could have been with me before I was born because I just never saw that as a possibility. What do you think? She gave me the following scriptures: Hebrews 12:2-3,  Isaiah 46:3-4,  Psalms 1, Psalms 127:1, Psalms 12:6, Luke 1:45, Psalms 127:2, Hebrews 11:1, Psalms 139:12, Isaiah 50:10, Hebrews 11:6, and Hebrews 11    Luke 1:15 is the one she quoted from I think having to do with the Holy Spirit in unborn baby John.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, FunnyBunny said:

A woman prophesied over my life and she said things that I felt were extremely encouraging and nothing seemed weird or twisted. They seemed biblical. Saying that she saw me gently touching people with my small hands in prayer and my prayers over them being so powerful (which is scriptural for Christians, correct? ). She told me my heart was made of solid Gold and so God dwells in it and that's why my prayers are powerful. She said that she sees me as gentle in nature but fierce because of God in me. She then compared me to wonder woman lol. She also told me that I would marry a worship leader. That's sorta what I've been praying for. Then she said something that really made me curious. She told me that I was filled with the Holy Spirit as an unborn baby. She was comparing me to John the baptist. Thing is, I cannot remember exactly when my relationship with God started--it's always been that way even before my memories started. I always thought that maybe It started when I was about 3 but then again I don't remember. It's almost like Holy Spirit has never left me and I can feel that he is always near. I never recognized that He could have been with me before I was born because I just never saw that as a possibility. What do you think? She gave me the following scriptures: Hebrews 12:2-3,  Isaiah 46:3-4,  Psalms 1, Psalms 127:1, Psalms 12:6, Luke 1:45, Psalms 127:2, Hebrews 11:1, Psalms 139:12, Isaiah 50:10, Hebrews 11:6, and Hebrews 11    Luke 1:15 is the one she quoted from I think having to do with the Holy Spirit in unborn baby John.

It is important that we do not make doctrines out of historical events of Scripture.   God moves in ways that are unique the calling he has for us.  And what He does for one person relative to His sovereign plan for his or her life, He is not going to do for someone else with a different calling and purpose. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, FunnyBunny said:

'A woman prophesied over my life" May I suggest praying, reading, thinking, and testing for yourself ? May you find the answer that is true, for the glory of God and for your good service to God in all that you do.

Deuteronomy 13

13 “If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lordyour God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lordyour God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil[a] from your midst.

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace[b] or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known,some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11 And all Israel shall hear and fear and never again do any such wickedness as this among you.

12 “If you hear in one of your cities, which the Lord your God is giving you to dwell there, 13 that certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, 14 then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, 15 you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction,[c] all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. 16 You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again. 17 None of the devoted things shall stick to your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger and show you mercy and have compassion on you and multiply you, as he swore to your fathers, 18 if you obey the voice of the Lord your God, keeping all his commandments that I am commanding you today, and doing what is right in the sight of the Lord your God.

Matthew 7

15“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Build Your House on the Rock

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

The Authority of Jesus

28 And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, 29 for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, FunnyBunny said:

This lady almost seems like a fortune teller. She does not know what is going to happen in your life or what has happened in the past. But God does.Laying on of hands for healing has no power in itself or a person's power but it is used by God when done in agreement with God's word. Someone being born with the Holy Spirit is not biblical. A person is indwelt with the Holy Spirit when they genuinely ask Jesus Christ into their life and into their heart and repent of their sins. This is done when an older child recognizes who Jesus Christ is. I do not think this person is telling you the truth and she is deceiving you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

6 hours ago, FunnyBunny said:

Every believer is filled with Holy Spirit. It happens when a person is saved. It is not biblical to say someone would be filled with Holy Spirit from a very young age (before accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior). God had called specific people in history for specific reasons, like John the baptist. We cannot make them norm and say because it happened in Bible, it should happen now also.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

7 hours ago, FunnyBunny said:

Yes John the Baptist was filled with the Spirit in the womb but that is not usual. A person normally becomes filled with the Spirit when they become a believer. What that woman told you was not biblical.

19 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It is important that we do not make doctrines out of historical events of Scripture.   God moves in ways that are unique the calling he has for us.  And what He does for one person relative to His sovereign plan for his or her life, He is not going to do for someone else with a different calling and purpose. 

Thank you. You are so right. 

14 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Yes John the Baptist was filled with the Spirit in the womb but that is not usual. A person normally becomes filled with the Spirit when they become a believer. What that woman told you was not biblical.

thank you. You are right. <3 

15 hours ago, ravindran said:

Every believer is filled with Holy Spirit. It happens when a person is saved. It is not biblical to say someone would be filled with Holy Spirit from a very young age (before accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior). God had called specific people in history for specific reasons, like John the baptist. We cannot make them norm and say because it happened in Bible, it should happen now also.

ok. THANK YOU! <3 

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

This lady almost seems like a fortune teller. She does not know what is going to happen in your life or what has happened in the past. But God does.Laying on of hands for healing has no power in itself or a person's power but it is used by God when done in agreement with God's word. Someone being born with the Holy Spirit is not biblical. A person is indwelt with the Holy Spirit when they genuinely ask Jesus Christ into their life and into their heart and repent of their sins. This is done when an older child recognizes who Jesus Christ is. I do not think this person is telling you the truth and she is deceiving you.

But she knew some things that nobody else could know--things my parents had plans for that I was told to keep a secret (not bad things of coarse). Everything else she said could only be taken and used to glorify God which is something Satan does not do. I'm not going to argue but It seems strange to me. And I know I have no power without God, so of coarse it is done only by the Holy Spirit--but I have not seen people healed suddenly out of the blue without hands laid on them. Laying hands on people in prayer is something we are told to do in God's word, i think. It is possible that she is deceiving me-- thank you sincerely for your response, it means a lot to me.