• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

We can have friends in this world. But everyone including myself is flawed in some way. Some people are very flawed because they don't really care but for themself. I know some very giving persons. But they have a bad day sometimes.  So what can you expect from them.  In the new heaven and earth everyone there will be just like Christ in there hearts. So you will be able to depend on anyone who is your friend. It will be different. I do have some friends but i look to God only for my consolation.  He is near to us all the time. And he is worthy of trust and worship and praise. No human is . But I do love people and especially those in Christ. If we are alone at this time. God is even closer. When we get to heaven you all will be surprised by how many in heaven including awesome and mighty holy angels were aware of you.  And were rooting for you. Your names are writing in heaven. Heaven is our home. We are not home yet. 

Guess we can say, praise no human lest that be their total reward, eh? Though  I think it is nice to risk hearing an "attaboy", now and again.