• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

1 Timothy 1:7
They want to be teachers of the Law, but they do not understand what they are saying or that which they so confidently assert.

James 1:16
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers.

What is baptismal regeneration.  i have never heard of that. 

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Bro tan is right their is something we must DO.  but wait till you hear it.

FIRST , no man can even CALL HIM LORD in heart lest by the SPIRIT.  sounds like grace to me.

Marvel not , no man can come to ME, unless the FATHER draw him.  SOUNDS LIKE GRACE TO ME

GOD leads us to FAITH IN CHRIST .   its all by grace man.   THEN we OBEY the grace . that is our duty. OBEY THE SPIRIT.

God put me in the HOLY SCRIPS.   it was not my flesh that shut me down from walking out the door to go cheat with another mans wife that day. IT WAS THE SPIRIT

and ever since then its been FIRE FOR THE LORD .   grace alone saves and saved by grace alone.   

Blue eyes of the jewel.   GRACE put ME RIGHT IN THE HOLY SCRIPS with a love for them like no other can fulfill.   grace , God put that love in my heart.

OH, i know you know sister.  but i am hoping bro tan might read this too.

Righteousness through Faith
21But now, apart from the Law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, as attested by the Law and the Prophets. 22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,…

Therefore, we have peace with God

1 Therefore, since we have been made righteous through his faithfulness combined with our faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 
2 We have access by faith into this grace in which we stand through him, and we boast in the hope of God's glory. 
3 But not only that! We even take pride in our problems, because we know that trouble produces endurance, 
4 endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
5 This hope doesn't put us to shame, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
6 While we were still weak, at the right moment, Christ died for ungodly people. 
7 It isn't often that someone will die for a righteous person, though maybe someone might dare to die for a good person. 
8 But God shows his love for us, because while we were still sinners Christ died for us. 
9So, now that we have been made righteous by his blood, we can be even more certain that we will be saved from God's wrath through him. 
10 If we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son while we were still enemies, now that we have been reconciled, how much more certain is it that we will be saved by his life? 
11 And not only that: we even take pride in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, the one through whom we now have a restored relationship with God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here answer this question for me.     I left my wife years ago.   she never cheated on me.  she still lives

CAN I REMARRY.   

It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcementBut I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. (Matthew 5:31, 32) Looks possible, but shouldn't of put her away.  

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What is baptismal regeneration.  i have never heard of that. 

Baptismal regeneration is the name given to doctrines held by major Christian denominations which maintain that salvation is intimately linked to the act of baptism, and that salvation is impossible apart from it.

In other words, it is heresy and one is headed for the lake of fire for preaching another gospel.

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Not Judging anyone here, just teaching and showing you guys the true uncut word of God. You will not hear the the word of God taught like this in your average churches today. Although some people are making small changes in their ministry.   

Second request for you to answer!!  

Who draws the sinner? Who gives a wicked man the sorrow over his sin ie repentance? WHO? 

And I will add: Who is it that gives us a measure of faith? Who gives us the strength to obey? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

1 minute ago, Bro.Tan said:

It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcementBut I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. (Matthew 5:31, 32) Looks possible, but shouldn't of put her away.  

Wrong i cant .   read Mathew nineteen , mark .  it even says the man cant remarry either.    Bro, you could have led me right into a real sin their.  ADULTERY.

and whoever i married would be my adulteress.  does a  adulterer inherit the kingom of heaven or wrath.    WRATH.

yet , you or someone else condemned me for not celebrating a jewish feast day. THIS is not sin. but ADUTERY IS SIN.    I told you.  i was a stickler to MY LORDS SAYINGS.

but don't feel bad for me.  I HAVE THE JOY OF THE LORD and HAPPY IS the one who KEEPS MY SAYINGS.  a abundant life i have in him.  and it has squat to do with money.

ITS JUST KNOWING HIM  , LIVING HIS SAYINGS OUT by the SPIRIT .    No matter if i lose everything and suffer hard core persecutions

even death..........THE GAIN OF KNOWING HIM , all else is dung.    I tried to encourage you.   ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS and HIS SAYINGS FOR ME.   some of us might have

been wrongly judged.  BUt it don't have to end bad.     We can slow down and talk it out slowly.   You would be amazed that some of us are saying the same things you are.

MAYBE not on the holy days.  BUT i done said,  invite us to celebrate them with you.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Second request for you to answer!!  

Who draws the sinner? Who gives a wicked man the sorrow over his sin ie repentance? WHO? 

And I will add: Who is it that gives us a measure of faith? Who gives us the strength to obey? 

i cant help my self.   let me answer jewels let me.  pick me.  

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

i cant help my self.   let me answer jewels let me.  pick me.  

Im not asking you. I am asking the one who will not answer.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes I remember that.   They were remembered for obeying their father.  and the PROPHET used it against the false elders of that day to say

YET YOU cannot even KEEP THE HEAVENLY FATHERS COMMANDMENTS.    I remembered that .   What prophet was it.

You be blessed dear sister.   You just praise the LORD dear sister .   And march on in the Lord. 

i do think you have a very kind spirit:)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Righteousness through Faith
21But now, apart from the Law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, as attested by the Law and the Prophets. 22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,…

Therefore, we have peace with God

1 Therefore, since we have been made righteous through his faithfulness combined with our faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 
2 We have access by faith into this grace in which we stand through him, and we boast in the hope of God's glory. 
3 But not only that! We even take pride in our problems, because we know that trouble produces endurance, 
4 endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
5 This hope doesn't put us to shame, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
6 While we were still weak, at the right moment, Christ died for ungodly people. 
7 It isn't often that someone will die for a righteous person, though maybe someone might dare to die for a good person. 
8 But God shows his love for us, because while we were still sinners Christ died for us. 
9So, now that we have been made righteous by his blood, we can be even more certain that we will be saved from God's wrath through him. 
10 If we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son while we were still enemies, now that we have been reconciled, how much more certain is it that we will be saved by his life? 
11 And not only that: we even take pride in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, the one through whom we now have a restored relationship with God.

The things is, is that your understanding needs to be increase. Allow me to show you somethings that we have to do, using Jesus words not Paul, because God had Peter to clearly warn you about some of Paul’s writing.  (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Now you need to take heed to this warning, you can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on one or two verse out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood. Paul talks about more than one law when speaks and you have to know which is which.

Answer this question...very simple question...What was the first thing Jesus did when began his ministry?