• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

47 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

15What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law, but under grace? By no means! 16Do you not know that when you offer yourselves as obedient slaves, you are slaves to the one you obey, whether you are slaves to sin leading to death, or to obedience leading to righteousness? 17But thanks be to God that, though you once were slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were committed.…

I think you try to link grace with sin is what I think. I have never said that!  But what I have said over and over again is that we obey because the spirit is leading us out of "the old man" who we were before being redeemed ie reborn of the spirit.

I do not advocate sinning. Is that what you think? 

There is a HUGE difference between putting ourselves under extreme law and trying to sanctify ourselves(legalism)  and allowing the LORD to CLEANSE us and wash us from the inside out. I obey vbecause I have that desire. I didnt give it to myself. God did! I didnt surrender to the LORD,pick up my cross and follow Jesus because I am all that and a bag of chips!   I did it because GOD put the desire in me!!  We are wicked people who lived a life of sin and debauchery . We loved our sin until GOD DREW US and until GOD gave us the GODLY sorrow over our sins.

Have you been bewitched? Why do you think your human effort is not garnered as "filthy rags" as described in scripture? 

God HATES the attitude of pompous puffed up WORKS. All who adhere to it are ACCURSED unless they repent!!!! 

Why do you think being dunked in water is necessary to be saved ? You are in serious error because you have added to Gods holy words.  

It is so blatantly obvious to me that you are the last person to tell me to study more. LOL 

Thank you for the concern but I think you need to take your own advice and this time around,ask the Holy Spirit to teach you! 

Which btw, I have NEVER accused you of being a mormon or a catholic. I may have asked you in the past although I do not recollect doing so. It is within your means to PROVE IT  if you think you have just cause to accuse me .

As far as the "heretic" label is concerned: I have fully explained what a heretic is. I have fully explained a heretic is one who adheres to heresy . WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS  and BAPTISMAL REGENERATION are heresy. Ive almost exhausted myself with SCRIPTURE 

to show you where you err. Why cant you see? Why dont you hear? 

I am very concerned for you. I have talked until I am blue in the face. Yowm has also tried to show where you and brotan err. Your WORDS reflect that you  are reaped in WORKS which is legalism!!  LEGALISM IS HERESY.

I would not do so if I didnt have this burning desire within me to  defend the gospel . I love you too and I suspect you love the idea of Jesus Christ but it is evident to me that you dont think what Jesus Christ did was enough! You try to help him by perfecting yourself. I dont think you "get" just how "serious" that is!  In case you are wondering, I wouldnt strive with you if I didnt love you. You may not understand that this is love . The truth will set you free from the chains you are bound by! 

2Timothy 3:16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.…

You seriously need to REPENT! 

Ephesians 2: 8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.…

amen, Don't use your grace as a license to sin. And we should encourage one another in doing Gods Will and share his instructions in righteousness. and stop attacking and accusing brotgern like a worker of Satan when someone brings up scriptures of sanctification and the commands of our Lord Jesus Christ to be Holy as he is Holy, To love as he loved, to be baptised as he was baptided, to remove bitterness, to know back biting and gossip and accusing your brothers are from your reprobate mind and we must renew our minds in the Word and do what is good in the Lords sight fir our love and the sake of his name as obedient servents knowing if we break the law there is no redeption for us in the law. But Christ redeemed ud from the law of sin and death so we are free to put to death our reprobate thinging and serve Christ and keep his commands from a pure heart:)

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

amen, Don't use your grace as a license to sin. And we should encourage one another in doing Gods Will and share his instructions in righteousness. and stop attacking and accusing brotgern like a worker of Satan when someone brings up scriptures of sanctification and the commands of our Lord Jesus Christ to be Holy as he is Holy, To love as he loved, to be baptised as he was baptided, to remove bitterness, to know back biting and gossip and accusing your brothers are from your reprobate mind and we must renew our minds in the Word and do what is good in the Lords sight fir our love and the sake of his name as obedient servents knowing if we break the law there is no redeption for us in the law. But Christ redeemed ud from the law of sin and death so we are free to put to death our reprobate thinging and serve Christ and keep his commands from a pure heart:)

Ill try to address all the things you have clipped off in the longest run-on sentence in history!  Wow. There is merit in proper sentence structure and addressing what someone has said in a orderly fashion dont ya think?  But I digress............

You continue to neglect in addressing  what is [glaring in the face of all who are following this thread].  WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND BAPTISMAL REGENERATION IS HERESY.

There is that old saying :

If walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ;it is a duck! 

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

commands of our Lord Jesus Christ to be Holy as he is Holy

CONTEXT!

Where does our righteousness come from? Does it come from us?  Whose blood are we under?  

We can never be holy; ever!  Our holiness comes from Christ who is the only one who walked in the flesh as a sinless perfect man who was truly man truly God.  

Romans 3:2222And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,…

Hebrews 10:9Then He adds, “Here I am, I have come to do Your will.” He takes away the first to establish the second. 10And by that will, wehave been sanctified through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11Day after day every priest stands to minister and to offer again and again the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins.…

10 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

to be baptised as he was baptided,

Water baptism is an ORDINANCE just as Holy Communion is an ordinance. Water baptism DOES NOT SAVE. Christ shed blood as atonement for sin SAVES!

You dont get to cherry pick certain scripture and pervert Christ propitiation for sin.

15 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

to remove bitterness, to know back biting and gossip and accusing your brothers are from your reprobate mind

Who is bitter? Proper scripture interpretation is  is now bitter? 

Back biting is done behind a persons back. It is talking about a person w/o love or concern behind his back. It is also saying to someone else what one hasnt said to the person he/she is talking about! Who is doing the things you are clipping off here? Dont disguise your words. If you have an issue;spill it!!  

Gossip is out of a spirit of  meanness and breaking a confidence.

. Gossip is taking what someone tells us and blabbing it to someone else.  

My experience is that all fall short of the glory of God and christians arent perfect. We strive for righteousness but we will never achieve it. EVER. We daily fight our flesh ie galatians 5. 

A reprobate mind are those whom deny Christ  ie romans 1.  A reprobate mind is one who chooses death over life. A reprobate mind are those who choose to  TWIST AND PERVERT  Gods scriptures so therefore God TURNS THEM OVER to a reprobate mind so that they believe the lie even more!! 

29 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

serve Christ and keep his commands from a pure heart:)

A pure heart is attained how? Do we get that by our own works and being dunked in water to be saved? Is that your idea of a pure heart serving Christ? 

21 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Ill try to address all the things you have clipped off in the longest run-on sentence in history!  Wow. There is merit in proper sentence structure and addressing what someone has said in a orderly fashion dont ya think?  But I digress............

You continue to neglect in addressing  what is [glaring in the face of all who are following this thread].  WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND BAPTISMAL REGENERATION IS HERESY.

CONTEXT!

Where does our righteousness come from? Does it come from us?  Whose blood are we under?  

We can never be holy; ever!  Our holiness comes from Christ who is the only one who walked in the flesh as a sinless perfect man who was truly man truly God.  

Romans 3:2222And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,…

Hebrews 10:9Then He adds, “Here I am, I have come to do Your will.” He takes away the first to establish the second. 10And by that will, wehave been sanctified through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11Day after day every priest stands to minister and to offer again and again the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins.…

Water baptism is an ORDINANCE just as Holy Communion is an ordinance. Water baptism DOES NOT SAVE. Christ shed blood as atonement for sin SAVES!

You dont get to cherry pick certain scripture and pervert Christ propitiation for sin.

Back biting is done behind a persons back. It is talking about a person w/o love or concern behind his back. It is also saying to someone else what one hasnt said to the person he/she is talking about! Who is doing the things you are clipping off here? Dont disguise your words. If you have an issue;spill it!!  

My experience is that all fall short of the glory of God and christians arent perfect. We strive for righteousness but we will never achieve it. EVER. We daily fight our flesh ie galatians 5. 

A reprobate mind are those whom deny Christ  ie romans 1.  A reprobate mind is one who chooses death over life. A reprobate mind are those who choose to  TWIST AND PERVERT  Gods scriptures so therefore God TURNS THEM OVER to a reprobate mind so that they believe the lie even more!! 

A pure heart is attained how? Do we get that by our own works and being dunked in water to be saved? Is that your idea of a pure heart serving Christ? 

Well, i dont google and copy and paste and take credit for other peoples study and insights. Im on a phone and have to switch between letters, numbers and scroll through and find punctuation marks on a screan almost too small to read. but the fruit of kindness is evident and superiority is so very ripe:) 

2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Well, i dont google and copy and paste and take credit for other peoples study and insights. Im on a phone and have to switch between letters, numbers and scroll through and find punctuation marks on a screan almost too small to read. but the fruit of kindness is evident and superiority is so very ripe:) 

Use a notebook or ipad. You dont have to use a phone. Do you? Excuses excuses. haha

I copy and paste scripture because it is easier than typing it all out. I already know where it is because I study :) . Your point is moot!   

Being biblically  correct is none other than biblically correct :) 

I prove you have little knowledge about what you purport to know and you call it superiority? 

No matter how you cut it you have shown me by your words that you cleave to works.

It is evident to me that you "may not" (charitable  on my part) be "getting" what grace is all about.

On 9/6/2017 at 3:55 PM, Reinitin said:

study:)  if the Lord saves a drunken man in a hotel with a song and memories of his grandmas prayers. who man to say your not saved unless you agree with my doctrin of Pauls words?

ok, so if you study in corinthians. paul mentions several letter he has also sent greeting, encouragements, revelations. peter mentions the many letters paul has written. I think it is collosians paul mentions a letter he wrote to laodicieans and instructing the Laodiceans to share his letters with Ephesians. The Ephesians letter we have is to the ephesians. somewhere i forget where paul says he puts a seal on letters with his own hand so people can identify all the letters from him. in case they get conterfeit letters saying they are from him. God didn't perserve all pauls letters. Plus, there is a statment in acts maybe he spent much of his time writting and encouraging the saints. he was in prison like 2 years

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Since I am not sure the person meant it this way.  Let me just remind us of something.

First I start with the parable JESUS gave.    And in time of temptation they fall away.    Meant they were once of Him , but fell away after a lust or etc.

Do we know that we can fall from grace.   So many today seem to think this is not true. 

Be LOOKING diligently lest any FAIL of the grace of GOD.  We can lose grace.  

HOW.   We stop obeying the Spirit and follow the FLESH is how,   Many fall away.  Many.

God desires OBEDIANCE.  SO IN SPIRIT HE places the LOVE of Him on our heart.  Do try and remember though , lusts can enter in and choke the word.

We must FOLLOW CHRIST to the END............or their is no salvation .   We must OBEY the spirit and be made WISE unto salvation.

MY people perish from what ..........lack of knowledge.    What makes us wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ . 

a hint THE HOLY GHOST PUT ME RIGHT IN IT FROM DAY ONE HOUR ONE>   THE HOLY SCRIPS DO.

Any teachers , I don't care HOW good they talk about the bible.  IF , they start implying or down playing the NEED of reading

if they start trying to show examples of THIS or that , THEY TRYING to really get you to COME to their way of SEEING whatever it is they gonna teach ya next.

SO they will say the bible is great,   but ever so slowly they start with things like  Well some people never had a bible etc.   ANd then they give credit to the HOLY SPIRIT>

WHIHC IS SO TRUE.   ONLY they do it , for other reasons.   TO get you to focus more on what they will be saying . they will do anything

to try and get one to come out from the BIBLE ONLY doctrine.   They will even make you seem as legalistic or that you worship scripture not GOD.

WE SHOULD LOVE SCRIPS ,   GOD SPOKE IT , and by the SPIRIT men spoke it, and later wrote it.   IT IS BREATHED OF GOD.

SO SCRIPS should be the NUMBER ONE AND ONLY thing by which we test all men against.  But these leaders are very crafty.

I WONT HEED A THING they say.   NO.   THE holy spirit  put me in the B    I    B     L    E     for darn good reason.

AND by the holy scrips , The false ones stand no chance of perverting .      FOLKS , the SPIRIT , GOD , his Grace put the WORD , HIS SPIRIT in me

then it put ME IN TEH WORDS OF GOD and men who knew him.   BIBLE ONLY FOR ME FOLKS.   Don't let them get you to try and lessen in bit the dire importance

of scrips.  or decive you they will , and HAVE>....

• Loved it! 1

When even as a babe , I was so hungry for truth.  So yeah,   as I loved every word of the bible,  I too would go and visit christain book stores.

Anyone want to tell me why most the junk I would read on would leave me so empty.  and number two why does it lift up the vast majority of others who say they christain too.

WHY was my love so strong for the bible, why was and am I still so filled by reading it.  AND SO EMPTY by most this stuff other christains read.

YET, and I notice this too.  the others who love that best sellers list of christain books.........they don't like the BIBLE so much.   OH, sure they may do a morning or day verse

BUT THAT is it..........its right back hungry feeding time on them other books.    SOMETHING is NOT RIGHT with this.

I can prove TRUTH is in the BIBLE.   Thus IT WAS THE REAL DEAL HOLY GHOST that PUT ME IN IT.  LOVE FOR TRUTH

and that is why the other stuff, left me dead empty inside.   NOW I KNOW WHY.  back then I did not.   ITS CAUSE them books contain LIES of men.

But the scary thing is....WHY Do so many who profess to LOVE GOD, love those books , that I find so empty and dead.    WHY not rather JUST LOVE THE TRUTH in the BIBLE>

I was nothing but wicked.  SO GOD did not put this LOVE of TRUTH ONLY on my heart , HE WOULD have done it for all.   Just some lust entered in

that or they never knew him at all and just came and fell madly in love with false gosples.  

I warn ,  my advice is to anyone here.  You have that book the SHACK.  BURN IT UP.    I aint accusing you or anyone of being a devil.

BUT GO ahead,  tonight ,  pick it up , and say these words.   I aint never going to read your lies again.  And then take itand BURN IT .

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

CONTEXT!

So funny i was lisa paraohrasing from the first 3 divisions in romans. you know? Paul starts out defining those given the law and under the law (Jews) and those not under the (mosaic) law (gentiles) but are still have Gods law in there consious. He explains how there was sin before the law and how the law exposes it. then expkains the 3 stage fall of man to depravity. I study the scriptures so the nature of the beast and identifying fruit of a reorobate mind might not all be in the first three chapters of romans im pretty sure the backbiting is I had a time with that greek word. we were talking about Romans? don't use grace as a lisence to sin? romans one two three gives a pretty good discription of the mind and works we are to put to death with Christ.

When I say many know not JESUS , the many who don't yet use his name would say WE DO KNOW HIM.

Right .   I mean we know they do this.

SO my question is HOW DO you KNOW , you KNOW JESUS.

HOW.    most would say THE SPIRIT is how.    HOW do you KNOW its the SPIRIT of CHRIST , and not rather just your own conscious being pointed to ANOTHER JESUS.

HOW do we KNOW we KNOW HIM.  

How do we KNOW we are following the REAL HOLY SPIRIT.     You all know that not all do.  yet even the ones WE know do not

would say things like , because I just know or because I say the name of JESUS.   HOW DO YOU KNOW you KNOW THE ONE TRUE JESUS.

ITS SO SIMPLE .      WHAT DO YOU LOVE shows what SPIRIT you are under.   LOVE FOR TRUTH , HOLY SCRIPS < JESUS SAYINGS and doing them.

YOU DO KNOW HIM AND LOVE HIM.   but twisted versions , NO , you love another god jus a lil more, the god of self.   

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When even as a babe , I was so hungry for truth.  So yeah,   as I loved every word of the bible,  I too would go and visit christain book stores.

Anyone want to tell me why most the junk I would read on would leave me so empty.  and number two why does it lift up the vast majority of others who say they christain too.

WHY was my love so strong for the bible, why was and am I still so filled by reading it.  AND SO EMPTY by most this stuff other christains read.

YET, and I notice this too.  the others who love that best sellers list of christain books.........they don't like the BIBLE so much.   OH, sure they may do a morning or day verse

BUT THAT is it..........its right back hungry feeding time on them other books.    SOMETHING is NOT RIGHT with this.

I can prove TRUTH is in the BIBLE.   Thus IT WAS THE REAL DEAL HOLY GHOST that PUT ME IN IT.  LOVE FOR TRUTH

and that is why the other stuff, left me dead empty inside.   NOW I KNOW WHY.  back then I did not.   ITS CAUSE them books contain LIES of men.

But the scary thing is....WHY Do so many who profess to LOVE GOD, love those books , that I find so empty and dead.    WHY not rather JUST LOVE THE TRUTH in the BIBLE>

I was nothing but wicked.  SO GOD did not put this LOVE of TRUTH ONLY on my heart , HE WOULD have done it for all.   Just some lust entered in

that or they never knew him at all and just came and fell madly in love with false gosples.  

I warn ,  my advice is to anyone here.  You have that book the SHACK.  BURN IT UP.    I aint accusing you or anyone of being a devil.

BUT GO ahead,  tonight ,  pick it up , and say these words.   I aint never going to read your lies again.  And then take itand BURN IT .

I sure wouldn't use it in a theology class But God who can speak throu a donkey used it as a stepping stone to bring an iv drug addict and serveing a pimp that would beat her with a steal pipe.She was so lost she couldn't call her mother much less ask a christian to pray for her or walk into a church. I never read it. But i sure do thank the Lord for his everlasting kindness and mercy toward my sister who has been clean 17 years, went to school and has a womens ministry that shelters abused women trying to escape drug addiction and prostitution. Guess God didnt need to use it to help you.

Edited by Reinitin