• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

It might have had nothing to do with that book. It could have been because someone was praying for her.

We prayed for her all the time. I raused her 2 Sons and we prayed for her or word about her every night and my mom had her church pray for her to come home for every birthday and every holiday.

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

How do you know it wasn't those prayers?  I've heard of people who prayed for their loved one for 30yrs before they saw any result. 

I alway recommend people keep a pray journal. I have prayer jounals all the way back to the late 70's. When the Lord works out the deliverance or need or sakvation or illness I thank him. I keep praying if its not check off as answered. everything in my journals from the 70's 80's and 90's is answered except one person is carried over into the 2017 journal from 1982. I know it was The Lord. the reason for the journal is not to boast that the Lord sees your tears. It for when you face hardship or tragedy or sickness. You can go back and see how faithful He is and how time is not really relevent He hears and He answers.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

52 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

It is better to err on the side of caution and encourage people to steer clear of false teachers rather than rolling the dice and hope Gods saves them with a false perverted unbiblical message.  Its best to warn people of wolves and their messages that are not biblical but damned by God.

Even demons confess Jesus is LORD. 

When the Lord Jesus entered a synagogue an evil spirit cried out, “I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:23-24). Another demon cried out with a loud voice, “What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God” (Mark 5:7).

Possessed with a spirit of divination, a girl followed Paul and cried saying, “These men are servants of the most high God, which show us the way of salvation” (Acts 16:16-17). In Mark 3 we read of unclean spirits who fell before Jesus saying, “Thou art the Son of God” (vs. 11). “Son of God” is the redemptive title of Jesus, the Savior of mankind! This is the same confession Peter made when he said, “Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Just like Satan demons are Bible believers, not Bible obeyers! Remember how Satan quoted Scripture to Jesus in the wilderness temptation (Luke 4). In Revelation 12 we read how the devil is filled with rage “because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev. 12:12). How does he know his time is short? Because he knows Bible prophecy! I find no record in the Gospels of any “Doubting Thomas” demons who questioned the inerrancy of Scripture. Demon faith gives intellectual assent to the Bible, but no heartfelt submission to the Savior.

http://www.christlifemin.org/home/blog/articles/demon-faith-can-it-save/

I think jewels , the thing is too many are used to this not so big deal mindset.   Here let me remind us what God told a certain church.

I have THIS AGAINST you,    you ALLOW, 

Okay lets ponder this.    ALLOW.   Those people who ALLOWED false prophets or prophetesse to teach or seduce    .   Just to ALLOW IT

GOD has that AGAINST THEM.  they wont make IT.   it wont end well.   Now I understand that some are not as grave or see it as life and death serious.

I understand that.    But I say to them.   PRAY for ones like me that we keep on warning and NOT ALLOWING false ones or doctrines to deceive the people.

And instead of warning out against ones like us,  HEY peoples, PRAY FOR US and do your own study IN the real Word of GOD , the bible.

SEE WHO GOD REALLY IS and not what mans THINKS HE IS.    HIS WORD and HIS WORDS will reveal THE FATHER .   OH time to get SERIOUS. 

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

You could be wrong about that someone could not come to Christ through those preachers. If some one like Rick Warren preach that Christ rose from the dead and died for our sins and someone began to have faith in Christ then they would have found the real Christ. Yes he has things wrong in his beliefs.  But it can happen that people hear the gospel through anyone.

Wayne .  NOT HELPING .     WE have to see and understand the DIRE SERIOUSNESS .    I love you like you my own.   But this is not helping at the moment.

Lets open up our bibles and read some warnings to the churches tonight.  because THAT GOD , IS THE GOD .   no matter what our minds think.

HELP ME WAYNE.........pray for ones like me.   

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

I think it is a horrible book that teaches falsehoods & has basically a tribal goddess speaking as the Divine mother plus I've heard the author interviewed & he is messed up in my opinion. I wouldn't be quick to giving it any credit for salvation.

Lets add some more SHARPENING by the reminder of GODS HOLY WORDS.

Neverthe less I have this AGAINST YOU,   you ALLOW , ALLOW , ALLOW that false prophtess to TEACH and to seduce.

this book seduces , it seduces .   it must be stopped at all costs.  YOU be blessed davida.  YOU Just praise the LORD.

1 hour ago, Amazing Horse said:

You can easy destroy Jehovah Witnesses next time you meet them using only Acts 8:37 , memorise it and just ask them next time you meet them .They will be really confused trust me .

You could also use 1 John 5:7 but only KJV because other bible translations corrupted this verse you can find out yourself .

Here is one some miss.   Timothy three v sixteen.    GOD was manifest in the flesh. 

The thing is  , I once pointed this out to a Jehovah lady.    The women sucked air and got silent.  I kid not , it was like something in a movie.

They Forgot to take it OUT of their own version.  OOPSY.    however,  after a moment the ONLY thing she could squeak out,  and I don't exxagerate

she squeaked it out, did not even sound sure of what she was thinking.  Guess her mind was going in circles.

However her squeaked response its the same I hear from all cults.    She said   WELL if JEHOVAH wants to reveal that to us, THEN he will tell it to our leaders.

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

she was stumped but still clung to her cult.   How do you know if you are in a cult.  When you leader preaches falsehoods and you take it as word of GOD.

Darn................I just summed up over ninety five percent of christanity.    

1 hour ago, Amazing Horse said:

You can easy destroy Jehovah Witnesses next time you meet them using only Acts 8:37 , memorise it and just ask them next time you meet them .They will be really confused trust me .

You could also use 1 John 5:7 but only KJV because other bible translations corrupted this verse you can find out yourself .

Good words brother.  But I warn you they will tell you the KJV is tainted.   yeah I tried this at first.

GET them on the timothy three sixteen.  THE MYSTERY OF GODLINESS.    this lady sucked air,  cause they did not take it out of their version.

guess they thought they had it all changed and were not paying attention.  

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I dont have it, I never read it. someone gave it to my sister when she was in a hospital in lousiana because her pimp beat her uncounsious with a steal pipe. It was not her book but a person sharing her room. what ever part of it she read. I dont even know if she read the whole book. But she called my mom here in texas after missing 13 years. So I was not recommending the Shack or a leaf or remembering grandmas prayers as a doctrin formula for salvation. I was saying... "Our Lord Saves" and he doesn't need someone to be an authority on Paul to save them.

PHEW.   a heavy sigh of relief.  But this is also why I never recommend any book for anyone.   Even a true teacher, if I had not read his book

I would not condone it.  because all men can slip and are fallible.    A good lesson for us all.   Never just give anything to anyone , unless you KNOW what is in it.

That should go for all of us.   PHEW WEE.    I feel better now.   but just don't share it at all anymore .   IF you had read it.   YOU WOULD AGREE.

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

PHEW.   a heavy sigh of relief.  But this is also why I never recommend any book for anyone.   Even a true teacher, if I had not read his book

I would not condone it.  because all men can slip and are fallible.    A good lesson for us all.   Never just give anything to anyone , unless you KNOW what is in it.

That should go for all of us.   PHEW WEE.    I feel better now.   but just don't share it at all anymore .   IF you had read it.   YOU WOULD AGREE.

I dont even know what it is about. It is my sisters testimony not mine. she waz tweekinh wanting to leave the hospital. the lady in her hospital said you might like this. something in the book made her want to call my mom. she told my mom where she was asked her to come get her. Everything in her was wanting to run before my mom got there. But she felt like something was holding her and telling here just wait your almost safe. so she was still there when my mom got there left with my mom. came her got in treatment found the Lord never went back.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/6/2017 at 5:23 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Bro tan.   We are supposed to provoke one another unto Good works.    I don't think anyone says otherwise.   it is just Grace alone that saves us and grace alone

that keeps us in line with Him.  Grace is HIS SPIRIT .  the SPRIIT at work, in the members too, to remind , exhort , rebuke , correct , to provoke unto good works.

WE would not even have FAITH were it not for grace.  Yeah, ponder that one.   Cause it sure was not my FLESH that led me to CHRIST , it was GOD who drew me to the SON

FAITH in the Son.   SO here is the credit I give myself.  NOTHTING.   IT was grace alone that did the works within.  I obeyed grace, by its unctions .

No credit for me.  not a lick.    ALL glory to GOD .   ALL recognition to GOD.    Me ,  a dung wicked sinner, simply changed by grace, given a new heart by grace

with new desires by grace,    even the will and abilty BY grace.   OH yes, let pual ring it out one more time.  I laboroured more abundantely than them all,

yet not I . but the grace of GOD.    We cannot even call Him , LORD but by the SPIRIT.  not in heart .   ALL by Grace.   GOD alone gets all recoginitoin

my recognition is this.............A SINNER SAVED BY GRACE.   you can call me that too, if you like. 

Let's get some understanding of how grace works. Paul said in (Rom. 3:23-25) (v.23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (v.24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (v.25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God. So the bible tells you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus. And by doing so you come up under his precious blood and then you are saved from your sins that are past, not present or future sins but for sins that are past. We were all locked under death by Adam’s sin, even the second death. But when Jesus became (he was God in the beginning) man and died for the sins of the world, he gave us access back to the tree of life (himself) which Adam had caused us to lose. That’s what grace is, our free gift our access back to the tree of life. So by coming under the blood of Jesus you are saved from your past sins. And if you are saved now, it is on a day to day basis. Because all have sinned, and if you continue to live you will sin again. Paul say in Hebrews 10: (v.26) For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins. (v.27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. Now if you are being deceived into believing that once you are under God’s grace you no longer have to keep his commandments,just have faith, then all you have to look forward to is the day of judgement and the lake of fire (fiery indignation).