• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I never said that. You are DEFLECTING ONCE AGAIN! I dont believe BEING DUNKED IN WATER SAVES AS YOU DO!  REPENT!! 

Plagarism?  LOL  You dont recognize the author???????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUS? 

The author is GOD . How else do I post the word that is in me? Would you rather I write it in greek? :rolleyes:

Btw, I dont take advice from those who are reaped in false teaching. YOU NEED TO REPENT!!! 

Who has bewitched you? 

Jesus Christ shedding blood  is  100% propitiation for sin.  Jesus HATES  THE  FALSE GOSPEL YOU  ARE CLEAVING TO. REPENT!!!

No Other Gospel

Galatians 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

God:D

Didn't you say the thief was under our covenant? when he wasnt saved by Christ work on the cross. have you read 1 corinthians 14 and 15

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Yes I read the whole statement. 

And His love is not pure yet.

If he was filled with love, filled with the Love of the Holy Spirit, he would not make such a silly statement. Because the Spirit would give him understanding that this man gained heaven because someone else loved him.

For GOD so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son.   As I said above, its not our love that saves or saved anyone.

IF my love could save someone,   I don't desire anyone , not even hitler to go to hell,  the whole world would be saved.

ITS not based on me, on who gets saved.   no.    God desires none to perish so we should , if we have HIS love on our heart.

But if we point to US , something is dead wrong.   As I said above, and will keep saying.   THE GLORY and recognition GOES to GOD alone.

IF they have not Christ they perish.    We love HIM, BECAUSE HEFIRST LOVED US.   HIS LOVE is on our heart now.   GOD alone gets the recognition.  and IN THE SON only

is man saved.  We are not GOD.   we cannot save, we cannot give the increase.    We share by His grace the wonderful truth of the gospel.

As the world spins and time as we know it goes on,  I WILL GIVE MYSELF NO CREDIT,    ONLY GOD .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

24 minutes ago, Davida said:

It's by the Word of God we receive guidance, and judge truth by the scripture. For me, when people start talking Spirit my alarm bells start going off. I've met many who claimed it was "Spirit" guiding them but I'm pretty sure it was "spirit" 's confusing them. Deceiving spirits move around the denominations that believe in prophets & receiving a special "word" from God for others. I always found the messages vague, hazy and unclear or just a mixture of scripture used out of context and platitudes.  I find this whole thread like that, it is unclear exactly what some are saying.

Know what you mean.......I try to look to see if the person is saying the same as what Jesus and the apostles said, are they bringing the same, are they talking in the same vein......or are they bringing something different, something kind of foreign......either in taking something away.......or in adding to it.  Because we can err either in falling short of the mark....or going beyond it.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

For GOD so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son.   As I said above, its not our love that saves or saved anyone.

IF my love could save someone,   I don't desire anyone , not even hitler to go to hell,  the whole world would be saved.

ITS not based on me, on who gets saved.   no.    God desires none to perish so we should , if we have HIS love on our heart.

But if we point to US , something is dead wrong.   As I said above, and will keep saying.   THE GLORY and recognition GOES to GOD alone.

IF they have not Christ they perish.    We love HIM, BECAUSE HEFIRST LOVED US.   HIS LOVE is on our heart now.   GOD alone gets the recognition.  and IN THE SON only

is man saved.  We are not GOD.   we cannot save, we cannot give the increase.    We share by His grace the wonderful truth of the gospel.

As the world spins and time as we know it goes on,  I WILL GIVE MYSELF NO CREDIT,    ONLY GOD .

AMEN.  Lord, give us ears to hear.  Man's righteousness is filthy rags to God.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Just thought your comment here bears repeating in case it got missed......it is the Truth.....working out our salvation with fear and trembling.  There's a kind of gospel out there that really appeals to our flesh and feels so comforting, but it is a false comfort.  Reminds me so much of Roman Catholicism......and their goddess Mary who is the head of their church, it is a soft feminine kind of gospel, the comfort of a Mother, but lacking the discipline of a Father.  No wonder these false gospels are leading back to her, they are agreeing with her more and more.   It really does feel comforting and this is one way it deceives and tempts and draws people in, so everyone beware, be AWARE.  Help us Lord!

This is what I was trying to get a few to see dear sister.  Any part of the gospel we teach, SHOULD NOT POINT TO US.   but soley to Christ , to God.

pudgnik , I am afraid for him.   It really made me fear for him, when he said what he did.    I, we , us all, should have the true love that comes from God

that desires not our worst enemy to perish.   But we must acknowledge with every word, breath and deed, that CHRIST alone saves.   My desire for one to be saved

Will not save them   .   I am Not God, God alone saves in Christ.    THAT is the name alone that will get any kind of recognition.

FOR TRULY who here would have any knowledge of the HOLY were it not for grace and who alone would continue in Him, if he were to take his spirit from us.

GOD ALONE , Christ alone, gets any and all recognition so long as I draw breath.  Man cannot save himself, our desire for one cannot save them.

ONLY Faith in Christ will save a soul and we must continue by grace IN HIM to the very upmost end of our days , IF we are to remain saved.

Cant be saved if we leave him, cant be saved if we reject the unctions of the Spirit and fall away.  To be saved THAT IS IN CHRIST ALONE

and that walk by grace must continue to the end.    IF I walked all my days in him, by his spirit and at my end fall away,   I am cast out by my own

evil heart , if a man is a devil his whole life and at his last breath comes to CHRIST, HE IS saved. IT IS BY GRACE ALONE and no other gospel

action , word or deed will change my mind.   I am but evil wicked trash apart from GOD with no knowledge of any good, just evil vile , evil wicked , filthy.

HE is my only goodness, HE alone gives me knowledge of righteousness and HE alone makes me righteous.   Their is nothing Good in me, my flesh

the only GOODNESS I have alone is in CHRIST alone in the SPIRIT which GOD has given me is the only only only only only goodness I have.

I will not lie and give myself one ounce of recognition for being saved.  IT is , was and always will be CHRIST alone by grace alone by the Father that I was

saved , am saved, and continue to be saved. ONLY , ONLY we better all heed HIS SPIRIT , if we have HIS SPIRIT,  HEED IT and obey it to the end

or perish we all will.    TO GOD BE THE GLORY and ALL GLORY TO GOD.   HE ALONE IS WORTHY and WORTHY IS THE LAMB FOREVER AMEN>

49 minutes ago, Davida said:

It's by the Word of God we receive guidance, and judge truth by the scripture. For me, when people start talking Spirit my alarm bells start going off. I've met many who claimed it was "Spirit" guiding them but I'm pretty sure it was "spirit" 's confusing them. Deceiving spirits move around the denominations that believe in prophets & receiving a special "word" from God for others. I always found the messages vague, hazy and unclear or just a mixture of scripture used out of context and platitudes.  I find this whole thread like that, it is unclear exactly what some are saying.

Davida  KNOWS its the real HOLY SPIRIT alone that is our guide.  But what most don't know is WHAT SPIRIT they are of.

we better test all .   BUT HOW DO WE TEST thatwhat we have received is from GOD or from another spirit.   HERE IS HOW

as davida once said..........KNOW THY BIBLE PEOPLE.  Know it well.  cause if any thing we hear, if any comes saying anything,  YA TEST THEM TO THE LAST BREATH

by knowing the HOLY SCRIPS, which by Faith in Christ makes one wise unto salvation.

GOODNESS I hear the same thing davida.   the holy spirit told me this or that, only to find out IT CONTRADICTS what JESUS said.

A hint , if the love you think you have, if the knowledge you think you know if the wisdom you think is your guide

omits or changes a thing , yes a thing JESUS said,  ya aint hearing from the HOLY SPIRIT , just a contrary spirit.

IF our love aint HOLY it comes not from GOD.    WE have the SPIRIT in us , its called the HOLY SPIRIT.  any spirit which is not HOLY aint GODS.

Read them bibles people and love that truth , feast on His sayings, feast on them the honey flavored words of our LORD and test everyone , ME , all by them sounds pure

holy wonderful words.  AMEN FOREVER AMEN.  test everyone and keep testing for man can slip , man is NOT GOD.   WE test them not

by what man said, but by EVERRY WORD OF GOD.   we live , we eat by EVERY WORD OF GOD.   Man lives by every word of God.   FEAST PEOPLES FEAST.

The true HOLY SPIRIT does not point to man , it points to every word of God.   this is who we test all others, even every thought in our head that pops in.

WITH EVERY WORD of GOD.   GOD alone , Christ alone is wiser than us all.  IN fact we know naught without Him.  Feast on HIS HOLY WORDS of truth.

feast and adore and adore and feast on his sayings , the LOVE of GOD should point us right into them to love andadore them.  After all WHO SPOKE JESUS SAYINGS FIRST

not man.    not man...................not man..............HE DID.  feast on HIM amen.

• This is Worthy 1

32 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is what I was trying to get a few to see dear sister.  Any part of the gospel we teach, SHOULD NOT POINT TO US.   but soley to Christ , to God.

pudgnik , I am afraid for him.   It really made me fear for him, when he said what he did.    I, we , us all, should have the true love that comes from God

that desires not our worst enemy to perish.   But we must acknowledge with every word, breath and deed, that CHRIST alone saves.   My desire for one to be saved

Will not save them   .   I am Not God, God alone saves in Christ.    THAT is the name alone that will get any kind of recognition.

FOR TRULY who here would have any knowledge of the HOLY were it not for grace and who alone would continue in Him, if he were to take his spirit from us.

GOD ALONE , Christ alone, gets any and all recognition so long as I draw breath.  Man cannot save himself, our desire for one cannot save them.

ONLY Faith in Christ will save a soul and we must continue by grace IN HIM to the very upmost end of our days , IF we are to remain saved.

Cant be saved if we leave him, cant be saved if we reject the unctions of the Spirit and fall away.  To be saved THAT IS IN CHRIST ALONE

and that walk by grace must continue to the end.    IF I walked all my days in him, by his spirit and at my end fall away,   I am cast out by my own

evil heart , if a man is a devil his whole life and at his last breath comes to CHRIST, HE IS saved. IT IS BY GRACE ALONE and no other gospel

action , word or deed will change my mind.   I am but evil wicked trash apart from GOD with no knowledge of any good, just evil vile , evil wicked , filthy.

HE is my only goodness, HE alone gives me knowledge of righteousness and HE alone makes me righteous.   Their is nothing Good in me, my flesh

the only GOODNESS I have alone is in CHRIST alone in the SPIRIT which GOD has given me is the only only only only only goodness I have.

I will not lie and give myself one ounce of recognition for being saved.  IT is , was and always will be CHRIST alone by grace alone by the Father that I was

saved , am saved, and continue to be saved. ONLY , ONLY we better all heed HIS SPIRIT , if we have HIS SPIRIT,  HEED IT and obey it to the end

or perish we all will.    TO GOD BE THE GLORY and ALL GLORY TO GOD.   HE ALONE IS WORTHY and WORTHY IS THE LAMB FOREVER AMEN>

AMEN........you know brother.......there is such a subtle lie out there that the gospel is all about us and for our sakes.....it's a little man-centred twist of the gospel.....but it isn't about us and our self-development and self-glory or exaltation......no,everything the Lord does is for His glory.  Even our salvation is for His glory.......just exactly like He told ancient Israel, not for their sakes, but for HIS NAMESAKE He brought them back to Him.  We have nothing of our own....nothing, nada, zilch. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

AMEN........you know brother.......there is such a subtle lie out there that the gospel is all about us and for our sakes.....it's a little man-centred twist of the gospel.....but it isn't about us and our self-development and self-glory or exaltation......no,everything the Lord does is for His glory.  Even our salvation is for His glory.......just exactly like He told ancient Israel, not for their sakes, but for HIS NAMESAKE He brought them back to Him.  We have nothing of our own....nothing, nada, zilch. 

And it has gotten so bad, you have men of belial like Copeland that told his followers.  I TOLD CHRIST to get out of my way.    Yeah ponder that

and worse they still sit under this wicked man.  The love of money sure destroys souls. 

You know what is as evil as the evil these men do.    THEY had to get rich somehow .   Means a lot of people must LOVE what they say and keep pumping money to them.

Darn.................this is really wicked.    As the well written words, first spoken by GOD , says

as with the preacher , prophet so too with those who follow them, SAME JUDGMENT. 

One of those men of belial, I think again it was Copeland.    taught that the man at the pool didn't really need JESUS .  IF he had Faith in HIMSELF he could have healed himself

LONG ago.    talk about trash talk.   yet men like this are the richest , YET POOREST,   ones.   means a lot of people must be giving to them.

Scary for them huh.   means they deiceived and know it not.  GOD will give the desires of the heart unto those in HIM and unto the evil.

scary huh for them.    I leave us with these words to ponder.   you have any books from brian McLaren , joel o, creffo dollar , benny hinn

oh dear just say tbn,  rick warren, pope, emergent church, bes put em down.   PICK up the bible and watch scales fall from eyes, for many, many isay

are in the gall of bitterness as simeon , and know it not.    OH anything to do with that dung pile called interfaith burn it .  and burn it to ashes.

49 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You know what is as evil as the evil these men do.    THEY had to get rich somehow .   Means a lot of people must LOVE what they say and keep pumping money to them.

Darn.................this is really wicked.    As the well written words, first spoken by GOD , says

as with the preacher , prophet so too with those who follow them, SAME JUDGMENT. 

One of those men of belial, I think again it was Copeland.    taught that the man at the pool didn't really need JESUS .  IF he had Faith in HIMSELF he could have healed himself

LONG ago.    talk about trash talk.   yet men like this are the richest , YET POOREST,   ones.   means a lot of people must be giving to them.

Scary for them huh.   means they deiceived and know it not.  GOD will give the desires of the heart unto those in HIM and unto the evil.

scary huh for them.    I leave us with these words to ponder.   you have any books from brian McLaren , joel o, creffo dollar , benny hinn

oh dear just say tbn,  rick warren, pope, emergent church, bes put em down.   PICK up the bible and watch scales fall from eyes, for many, many isay

are in the gall of bitterness as simeon , and know it not.    OH anything to do with that dung pile called interfaith burn it .  and burn it to ashes.

Wow, that is some sad deception, couldn't say enough to denounce it back to the pit where it came from....... Satan/Lucifer exalting himself above Almighty God and leading his followers to do the same.  Many will even come saying they are Christ, we'll watch for that, because we are not to follow them.

Bless you frienduff thaLorde, I appreciate your preaching. 

• Thumbs Up 1