• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes and when our obedience trails off, He has ways of discipline to bring us back in line.

YES HE DOES.   we have to actually keep rejecting his unctions to repent.   THAT Is why I say , NO matter who ends up in the lake of fire

IT WAS NOT NOT NOT NOT GODS FAULT.   it was OURS.   Grace , grace is wonderful.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES HE DOES.   we have to actually keep rejecting his unctions to repent.   THAT Is why I say , NO matter who ends up in the lake of fire

IT WAS NOT NOT NOT NOT GODS FAULT.   it was OURS.   Grace , grace is wonderful.

God will chasten even the LUKEWARM .   BUT if they repent not.  NO GOOD END .

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes and when our obedience trails off, He has ways of discipline to bring us back in line.

Yes yowm again I must say amen.   He uses others to warn, HE also brings certain sufferings too.   But even then SOME have refused .

BUT IT GOES TO SHOW that as I said anyone who ends up in the lake of fire...............that was , is on them.

GOD desired eternal life for all.   HE DID all to ensure we could have it too.  WHAT A FREE GIFT TO SING SING SING SING ON . 

GLORY GLORY GLORY to GOD the FATHER of our LORD and savoir Christ , worthy is the lamb that was slain.

OH SING WITH ME PEOPLES , SING IT...........let us JOY in HIS SALVATION.

SING IT < and PRAISE THE HOLY LORD.     THE FREE GIFT OF SALVATION in CHRIST ................sing it with me one and all.

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I have been through some of His serious discipline, and believe me when you go through it you feel you like you have a one way ticket to hell.

BUT IT SURE WORKED OUT FOR YOUR GOOD UNTO HIS GLORY WHEN YOU REPENTED.   SO SING IT YOWM < SING IT

Just now, Yowm said:

Yes, His Faithfulness keeps His own (even if it means some pain lol)

And also even when by grace we are doing as we ought.  ALL who live Godly in Christ will suffer persecution.

and a monster tribulation is at the door.   the all inclusive dung pile will hit the full with its delusion.

then all who were in the lambs book of life and still reject it.    PERSECUTION TIME WILL BEGIN.

this life is but a vapor so I fear not a thing coming against me, CAUSE THE LORD HAS US.  and even if we die

PRESENT WITH HIM.      SING IT PEOPLES .

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

20 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH it was a joy when I got baptized in water ten years after coming to Christ .   It was something I was had began to really desire more and more.

However had I died the day before I was baptized.  I was still saved .   But I think you know that .   Some don't.

But I strongly believe we should.   I was actually baptized by the HOLY GHOST about three months after the SPIRIT had drew me to Christ.   Spoke in beautiful tongues.

Never have since. 

IS that possible to receive the baptism of the HOLY GHOST before water baptism.  YOU BET .  I KNOW IT IS.

but let me show us in the scrips something in acts ten to confirm it .    Then the circumsion that were with them saw the gift of the HOLY GHOST being poured out on even gentiles.

and peter said ,IS THIER WATER here that these can be baptized as well as we have been.    THAT is why I KNOW that while water baptism does not save us

IT SURE WAS SOMETHING the early CHURCH made sure TO DO>

Me too..lol It was such joy To give my witness and still get to point the enemy and remind him of the day By the Holy Spirit I was enabled to put my fleshly consernce about what others think aside and please the Lord as a witness to us being barried with Christ and rising to a new life with hope.

Every time an enemy of God and of the fellowship of believer's trys to condemn me. My Joy of Salvation explodes in me as witness:)

15 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I have been through some of His serious discipline, and believe me when you go through it you feel you like you have a one way ticket to hell.

I second that and dont ever want to experience it again.

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Me too..lol It was such joy To give my witness and still get to point the enemy and remind him of the day By the Holy Spirit I was enabled to put my fleshly consernce about what others think aside and please the Lord as a witness to us being barried with Christ and rising to a new life with hope.

Every time an enemy of God and of the fellowship of believer's trys to condemn me. My Joy of Salvation explodes in me as witness:)

I have seen this truth.   their can be many who were water baptized yet not saved, then their are some who died without the water baptism

a man dies suddenly etc.  yet they are saved.       However my advice would always be to strongly encourage a true believer , be baptized in water too.

its a joy and the early church SURE made sure it was done.   My heart slumped hard when I seen what that one person brought.   that is dangerous to teach.  highly

and its the mindset that is in this interfaith all inclusive.  a works based mindset that saves none . ONLY CHRIST can save.   Even the POPE

said what that other man said.   its darn frightening to see how many are coming under this mindset.  BUT I warned as I was too.    I cant change no man.

BUT WARN out and not allow others to see it as true. THAT I must do.  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

57 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You must be responding to the wrong post as your response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

maybe:) my phone puts up a box for me to respond sometimes when i think im in a different box. i can only see about seven lines of text so only the Lord knows who's box I am writing in. lol never send me a private message the Lord might expose all your concerns im praying for in public or visa versa:)