• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

55 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In the present times everyone is called out to work his own salvation, no matter what is your cultural background, and  no matter if it includes a relegion or faith in God, with or without JESUS CHRIST, or just being an atheist, with some exceptions

ALERT ALERT ALERT this is a LIE.    DID anyone else catch this.  this is an offshoot of what the very pope and interfaith is teaching.

The word was work out SALVATION.  SALVATION , SALVATION, in case the other comes back and tries to make excuse.   

SINCE when can man earn salvation.      Since when can we have salvation WITHOUT JESUS. SO HOW ON EARTH can we WORK IT OUT.

plus the lady who was forgiven called him what , when he asked her has any man condemned thee.  She said No man , LORD.

no sirs and no mams.   JESUS ONLY SAVES .  this mindset must be shut down very fast.    The true church never taught this type stuff.

work out our own salvation without JESUS.   THEIR IS NO SALVATION without JESUS.   the early church knew that , that is why it wasted NO TIME getting the true gospel OUT.

Brother, I am often not able to keep up with all the posts, I think I skimmed that bit and didn't understand what he was trying to say.  Amen, for sure no one can work out their salvation.......until they have salvation to work out.  So is this poster saying that all are being saved........not according to the bible, I'm afraid........that is some man-made kind of thing, not the gospel.  Why then did Jesus suffer so and die, if all are being saved without Him.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

19 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Those that do not repent and get baptize in the name of Jesus refuse the free gift.  Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts1:36-38). Repenting and changing your way of thinking and living takes work, and takes time. For example Paul said in 1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Let continue with Paul. Let go into Galatians 5: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Now Paul said in Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; 5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.  

Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 4:7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. Now lets understand and reason together, Paul just gave us a rundown on condition of sins, repentance. People who are behaving in such manner will not inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God, even those who are unclean. Being unclean does not mean a person doesn’t wash up, we are not talking about soap and water. We are talking about defiling the body, with unholiness or unGodliness. Even the thoughts of your mind, learn to have good thoughts, learn to read the Bible and understand what you read. 

He pretty much made sure he didn't leave anyone out did he:) no one can read is word and not see there need to be saved by the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

35 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

They have to be redeemed by The Lord. I can't understand people that have family tradition that is pagan. Like easter and Chrustmas and even halloween. Eating Ham at Thanksgiving. They know the Lord hasn't come to rob them of their heritage, traditions or History or festivles because they know the Lords Grace is suffecient unless you family History, Tradition and festivals come from opening the bible and doing what it says. Then they pick up their stones knash their teeth and condemn everyone else a life of grace through Christ.

Reinitin.    Explain what you mean by redeemed by the LORD.  a muslim cannot say allah and be saved.  They have to repent of that wicked satanic religion like some have

by coming to Christ.   Oh, here is a good statement. HOW do you KNOW one does not KNOW Christ no matter how many good works they do.

IF they rely on their own belief, religion , AND NOT CRY UNTO CHRIST and call Him LORD.

JESUS is not in any who denies HIS NAME no matter how much hugs and good works they do , nor if they walk in darkness .

A muslim is damned to hell because he rejects JESUS, as all are who DO so.   JESUS is THE CHRIST , not just prophet to allah. 

Same with any person in the world. IF they reject CHRIST they damend. IF they are HIS its clearly seen. BY their confession in mouth AND HOW they walk.

BY THIER CONFESSING HIM AS LORD AND SAVOIR and BY the POWER o grace walkin in LIGHT not darkness.   

A tree is easily known by its fruits.    Agreed reinitin.   

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Reinitin.    Explain what you mean by redeemed by the LORD.  a muslim cannot say allah and be saved.  They have to repent of that wicked satanic religion like some have

by coming to Christ.   Oh, here is a good statement. HOW do you KNOW one does not KNOW Christ no matter how many good works they do.

IF they rely on their own belief, religion , AND NOT CRY UNTO CHRIST and call Him LORD.

JESUS is not in any who denies HIS NAME no matter how much hugs and good works they do , nor if they walk in darkness .

A muslim is damned to hell because he rejects JESUS, as all are who DO so.   JESUS is THE CHRIST , not just prophet to allah. 

Same with any person in the world. IF they reject CHRIST they damend. IF they are HIS its clearly seen. BY their confession in mouth AND HOW they walk.

BY THIER CONFESSING HIM AS LORD AND SAVOIR and BY the POWER o grace walkin in LIGHT not darkness.   

HE aint no prophet to allah,  is what I should have said.   UNIVERALSIM is a lie.   agreed reinitin.   not all will be saved.   ONLY THOSE IN CHRIST

confession from the HEART .    It aint the HOLY SPIRIT in all religons that do good , NO, CONFESSING CHRIST is part of IT.

IF one has not the SON they have not the Father. IF they deny the SON he denies them.   AND JESUS is THE CHRIST , not a god among many gods. 

THE CHRIST and THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER all else is dung and ends in a lake of fire.   

I am simply reminding us what less and less do anymore .  It seems most so called leaders and those under them.

Are focusing more on coming home to ROME and universalism concepts.   YEAH a heavy delusion has began and far worse it will get.

FAR WORSE.  

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

"They didn't have to stop being Jews and give up Judaism to accept Christ."

Yes, that IS what I addressed in my post.....it's easy to misunderstand on the internet.  The only thing is that I hope anyone, Jew or Gentile, would not bring strange fire........so that part of Judaism I hope a Jewish believer would learn what God commanded as opposed to what man made it into.   We just are to do what God says in His word and not add or take away from it.  Amen, Jesus/Yeshua is saviour/messiah to all, by faith in Him, Jewish and Gentile without partiality.

I write horrible too. If you take time to understand me that is fruit:)

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What I mean by redeemed is we were slaves to sin and death the price for forgiveness of sins is death of a perfect lamb without spot or blemish. Christ paid the price (redeem/purchase price) To reedem us from the curse of sin and death with His own blood and He loved not his own life unto death and offered Himself to God as a pleasinh sacrafice for our Sin to restore all thing lost to sin.

It was the price for sin and He Paid it. 

It is not all Christ has done, is doing and will do. But thats the redeem part in a nut shell.

Edited by Reinitin

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I edited that because i assume people in here teaching scripture have read it. Holy Spirit checked me and I edited it before i saw you response. Paul would not of done it to protect his himself if doing it was offensive to God. 

OF course its not offensive to GOD or paul would never have shaved his head.    We can do that.   He did it to show the jews .    SAY I was in jerusalem

and witnessing to jews.  I WOULD NOT EAT PORK, not because it is sin to do so, but because they find it offensive.   I would even celebrate Sabbath with them the feast days

that is a form of worship.  not because I am damned if I don't. but because THEY DO IT and its NOT SIN for me to do it.  THEN I would begin witnessing about CHRIST

as the ONLY WAY to be saved .   RIGHT FROM TORAH would I read and show them plainly.    Amen.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

OF course its not offensive to GOD or paul would never have shaved his head.    We can do that.   He did it to show the jews .    SAY I was in jerusalem

and witnessing to jews.  I WOULD NOT EAT PORK, not because it is sin to do so, but because they find it offensive.   I would even celebrate Sabbath with them the feast days

that is a form of worship.  not because I am damned if I don't. but because THEY DO IT and its NOT SIN for me to do it.  THEN I would begin witnessing about CHRIST

as the ONLY WAY to be saved .   RIGHT FROM TORAH would I read and show them plainly.    Amen.

BUT ask me if I would celebrate anything of allah to win muslims. HECK NOT that is evil.  SEE they worship satan.

THE JEWS worship GOD , just in ignorance , and need to be shown Christ .     I would not celebrate any pagan devil worship to win devils. NO that is sin.

BUT to become AS the jew is NOT SIN .   they WORSHIP the ONE TRUE GOD, but not in spirit and in truth, they do it in ignorance and thus need CHRIST

to be saved and to know HOW to truly worship him as HE DESIRES........IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH.   see how simple that is reinitin.    But anything contrary to GOD

A RESOUNDING HECK NOT I DONT DO.    NO PLAYING HALLOWEEN to WIN pagans.  THAT IS SIN.  we don't  SIN to win souls.   I wont KISS a Koran. NO that book is satans.

BUT TORAH I would kiss.  see the difference.    NO INTERFIATH FOR ME>    just the pattern CHRIST SET>

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

HE aint no prophet to allah,  is what I should have said.   UNIVERALSIM is a lie.   agreed reinitin.   not all will be saved.   ONLY THOSE IN CHRIST

confession from the HEART .    It aint the HOLY SPIRIT in all religons that do good , NO, CONFESSING CHRIST is part of IT.

IF one has not the SON they have not the Father. IF they deny the SON he denies them.   AND JESUS is THE CHRIST , not a god among many gods. 

THE CHRIST and THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER all else is dung and ends in a lake of fire.   

Ok..lol your right Islam is not a path to eternal life. It is a path to destruction and they are decieved by a false prophet of Satan who appeared to Mohammed as an angel of light. But the Lords hand is not to short nor his Spirit too weak to also save lost souls from Islam. We should pray and testify to them of The Son of God who was crudified for their sin, barried and Rose from the grave is the blessed seed promised to Abraham and hope the Holy Spirit saves some of them from destruction.