• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OF course its not offensive to GOD or paul would never have shaved his head.    We can do that.   He did it to show the jews .    SAY I was in jerusalem

and witnessing to jews.  I WOULD NOT EAT PORK, not because it is sin to do so, but because they find it offensive.   I would even celebrate Sabbath with them the feast days

that is a form of worship.  not because I am damned if I don't. but because THEY DO IT and its NOT SIN for me to do it.  THEN I would begin witnessing about CHRIST

as the ONLY WAY to be saved .   RIGHT FROM TORAH would I read and show them plainly.    Amen.

I have cooked meals shared meals with jewish family and we have great talks about God and arguments about Christ and try to out love and respect each other. I don't get the hate. We want the Lord to save.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Reinitin said:

Ok..lol your right Islam is not a path to eternal life. It is a path to destruction and they are decieved by a false prophet of Satan who appeared to Mohammed as an angel of light. But the Lords hand is not to short nor his Spirit too weak to also save lost souls from Islam. We should pray and testify to them of The Son of God who was crudified for their sin, barried and Rose from the grave is the blessed seed promised to Abraham and hope the Holy Spirit saves some of them from destruction. 

WE SHOULD PREACH JESUS TO EVERYONE ONE LIVING from jew to gentile.  ALL NEED CHRIST .   AMEN REINITIN.

I hope I explained the part about becoming as a jew to win them.  THE JEWS they do worship GOD , just as pual did.   But its in ignorance.  That means they are not saved

NOT till like the jew paul, the jew peter, the jew james , the jew has to come to Christ as well.   

See I can do all the things in TORAH to win jew.   because WHO SPOKE TORAH.  GOD DID.  SO that iswhy I say its not sin to do the pratices and keeping of feast days

Sabbath , its not a sin to not eat pork.    Nor is it a sin to eat pork. BUT I become as the weaker to win the weaker.   no liberty of mine will be a stumbling block for any.

ONLY everone hear this real LOUD...................USE NOT LIBERTY FOR AN OCCASION TO THE FLESH.  aka, DONT SIN and think we have liberty to do so.  THAT IS A LIE from HELL>

2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I have cooked meals shared meals with jewish family and we have great talks about God and arguments about Christ and try to out love and respect each other. I don't get the hate. We want the Lord to save.

We try to out love each other .  interesting .  cept if they KNOW NOT GOD in SPIRIT and TRUTH then it aint LOVE , 

But do keep witnessing to them .    Always do good to all.  be kind , be grave too though.    its life and death.  JUST remember if they don't come to CHRIST

they will die the second death in the lake of fire.  GOD don't change.  HE warned the jews , he warned the gentiles too.

HE sent Christ for the jews and for the gentiles too.   ITS LIFE or DEATH.    they must COME TO HIM.  be grave too now.  just realize no CHRIST , they wont be spared the lake of fire.

WE need that sense of urgency back in the Church I think.    PETER , PAUL , and others...........they went into every synagogue to the jew

Bet most didn't know that was pauls manner too...........go back and reread acts.  HE went into them jewish synagogues,

PREACHED JESUS as the ONLY way

when hearts were hardend against it or they rejected JESUS........I kid you NOT they actually DID what JESUS had said, THEY SHOOK the dust off their feet against them.

WELL, JESUS DID COMMAND IT.    guess they TOOK HIM serious and not our wishy washy sensual mindset today so many have. 

Not attacking you.  just speaking in general.

I Don't get the hate.  I missed that reitin.    Surely you don't think I am a hater because I see it as LIFE and DEATH SEROIUS .

the other day I had the kindest spirit you said.    But most say that.  till I get serious because I LOVE .  LOVE corrects .  it does that TOO>

you be blessed dear sister.  I aint the hater.    Let me leave us with a WORD from TORAH.

DO NOT HATE YOUR BROTHER IN YOUR HEART. DO NOT ALLOW SIN UPON HIM.     THAT is the one who hates

the one who allows his brother to remain in darkness no matter how much they try and OUT LOVE one another.   SEE , I seen that kind of love at work in our churches.

IT AINT LOVE.  NOT if it wont correct .   Love aint jUST HUGS NOW.   I cant just HUG a gay and say its all good and not WARN HIM TOO.  no, that according to the WORD of GOD

IS hate.  REMEMBER when I said many teach the wrong version of love and hate.  WELL THEY DO.   BUT ALWAYS GO BACK and READ BIBLE FOR YOURSELF.

THAT will clear it up quick what most these wishy washy false love wont correct anything ones teach in churches.  they false.  

Now its HIGH TIME to REJOICE in the LORD peoples.    WE do all to win souls to Christ , be grave, be compassionate , walk as did OUR LORD.

29 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

You might want to explain the hate part.  come now let us reason.   WHERE did I hate.   just because I say allah is satan

and that muslims NEED CHRIST and I wont kiss a Koran , but I will kiss torah.   I mean what did I say that was hate.  I always approach everyone in person

VERY friendly.  OH I correct no dout their.   But I wonder how JESUS , or pual, or james , or jude , or peter would seem to this generation.

I just warn out against what is false.  I wont allow false doctrine is all.     I wont allow false ones to deceive the people.

NOT SAYING THIS AGAINST YOU ITS IN GENERAL I SPEAK. 

okay back to the subject at hand.  I just wont allow false prophets like tbn, or emergent leaders or etc to just lie.  I will warn out against them and their doctrines.

IS that evil or hate. IF SO

LET me leave you with this message FROM GOD HIMSELF to the CHURCHES.  GOD is the AUTHOR OF THIS NOW.

HE SAID IT I QUOATE IT.  

THIS I have AGAINST YOU,    you ALLOW  that false prophetess to TEACH and to SEDUCE my people .

IF GOD has something AGAINST ONE and they DONT REPENT OF IT..........what was the warning again.  THEY WONT MAKE IT .

I am just doing what I am SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.   Now interfaith any its concepts are wicked. 

ALSO , in several letters.  the word GRAVE was given.   Not just for leaders , but for young men too. AND WOMEN .

SO , why not just pray for me to just go and proclaim truth and even increase in this too.    CAUSE the false prophets sure are not taking any days off

SO I WONT EITHER

NOW PRAISE THE LORD ALL PEOPLES and ALL PEOPLESPRAISE THE LORD.

LET US JOY IN THE SALVATION OF OUR LORD .    SING IT and be encouraged IN THE LORD.

GOOD NIGHT .  And again praise the LORD.

• Loved it! 1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You might want to explain the hate part.  come now let us reason.   WHERE did I hate.   just because I say allah is satan

and that muslims NEED CHRIST and I wont kiss a Koran , but I will kiss torah.   I mean what did I say that was hate.  I always approach everyone in person

VERY friendly.  OH I correct no dout their.   But I wonder how JESUS , or pual, or james , or jude , or peter would seem to this generation.

I just warn out against what is false.  I wont allow false doctrine is all.     I wont allow false ones to deceive the people.

NOT SAYING THIS AGAINST YOU ITS IN GENERAL I SPEAK. 

okay back to the subject at hand.  I just wont allow false prophets like tbn, or emergent leaders or etc to just lie.  I will warn out against them and their doctrines.

IS that evil or hate. IF SO

LET me leave you with this message FROM GOD HIMSELF to the CHURCHES.  GOD is the AUTHOR OF THIS NOW.

HE SAID IT I QUOATE IT.  

THIS I have AGAINST YOU,    you ALLOW  that false prophetess to TEACH and to SEDUCE my people .

IF GOD has something AGAINST ONE and they DONT REPENT OF IT..........what was the warning again.  THEY WONT MAKE IT .

I am just doing what I am SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.   Now interfaith any its concepts are wicked. 

ALSO , in several letters.  the word GRAVE was given.   Not just for leaders , but for young men too. AND WOMEN .

SO , why not just pray for me to just go and proclaim truth and even increase in this too.    CAUSE the false prophets sure are not taking any days off

SO I WONT EITHER

I dont think you hate. Im talking about the hate and condemnation I saw directed toward my son taught to kids of OSAS doctrin and I see in these chat rooms toward me and other people for being in a different place of understanding and studying scriptures and sharing scriptures beside the OSAS 15 verse doctrin.

Edited by Reinitin
  • This is Worthy 1

4 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I dont think you hate. Im talking about the hate and condemnation I saw directed toward my son taught to kids of OSAS doctrin and I see in these chat rooms toward me and other people for being in a different place if understanding and studying scriptures and sgaring scriptures beside the OSAS 15 verse doctrin.

WELL PRAISE THE LORD ON HIGH REINITIN.   It was a simple mistake.  Sorry .  

• Loved it! 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

WELL PRAISE THE LORD ON HIGH REINITIN.   It was a simple mistake.  Sorry .  

LoL.. your kinda funny too. Im not offended bro.. I just know you gotta keep trying to show It is Jesus people need even if they are throwing ricks at you:) Somedays the Lord Helps me not pick it up and chuck it back.

Somedays not so much.

• Thumbs Up 1