• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Be blessed and let us give much thanks to the LORD.

And remember no matter what people do to us , no matter how they hate us , harm us and even kill us

FORGIVE ALL amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Im pretty sure these are times we should be making sure our love does not wax cold and we are to live like Jesus is before us. When we attack people who love the Lord because our doctrin we should see our doctrin has bad fruit and we are bringing reproach on christianity and the name of our Lord when we bite and devour one another. You that Say salvation is by grace and refuse and attack the words influence as instruction to live a Godly life. Then where is your grace? Are these your brothers? have you judged them as seperated from Christ? If "they" in your judgment are of Satan and the World then wouldn't it still be your duty before the Lord is to show the love, grace and mercy you recieved by the Lord Christ Jesus?

Reinitin, I think it would depend on how we define what an attack is, and what love and grace are......whether we are using man's definitions or God's definitions, because God's ways are not like man's ways.  Disagreeing and discussing and bringing truth is not attacking a person, it is the love of God, just the same as He loves us enough to correct, rebuke, instruct, chastise us as His children.  And we are to judge those within the church.....fornicators, teachers bringing false gospels......if they are corrected and receive it not and don't repent but continue to sin and bring leaven, then for their own good and for the sake of not defiling the Body of Christ, they even must be put out of fellowship.....their flesh turned over to Satan so that their spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.....that is God's wisdom that came to us through His apostle.  And granted that would absolutely need to be done out of a spirit of love and obeying the Lord, certainly not in a wrong attitude.

Sister, I think you would agree that we very much do need to discern what is of Satan and the world........so that we can stay separate from it, and not become unequally yoked to it, as well as for the sake of others in the Father's house.  So it just depends on what is meant by these things.....we are not to bite and devour one another, a big amen to that....as long as we don't define simple correction or disagreeing necessarily as biting and devouring.  I just wanted to try to clarify some of these things because there is often so much room to misunderstand  on the internet......is it just me or is it increasing that people seem to have so many different understandings of the same words, confusion trying to reign, evil spirits interfering.  Help us Lord just to be of the mind of Christ and anchored to your word alone........bringing our thoughts captive to your word alone, amen.  

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I myself am a gentile I abstain from sexual sin and anything that would keep me from felliwship with my Jewish Son. I seperate the cheese and the meet the ckean in the unclean. Thank the Lord I can Love my son who learned the Traditions and blood right from his Father and The goodness and mercy of Christ from me. I see Jesus and the Promise of Him in all my Son does as a Jew. I think The Lord for the day my Son came to me and said "Mom I have Sinned against God who is Holy I need Jesus". Son I took him though what he did every feast ever sabbath every meal and showed Him the one His Life is a witbess too. We are Jew and Gentile but still love and respect each others faith and both Love and are very greatful for Christ.

Praise the Lord for your son's salvation Reinitin......the law being a tutor that led him to Messiah, how wonderful, amen. :)

Now here since I'm on a defining kick sister, I would want to define what it means to respect the faith of others.  I understand not offending the Jews and being like a Jew or Gentile to win jews or gentiles, yes.  As long as we don't take it too far......the ancient Israelites were told by God not to do as the pagans do in the land where He sent them.......I wonder if some of them thought they were being respectful of their pagan neighbours by taking up some of their pagan practices, and wound up in bondage, under judgment.  There is an aspect that following the Lord will always offend in some ways, the offence of the cross that we must bear the reproach of and not try to do away with it.  And an aspect that we are to remain separate from the world, not yoked with them, and I would have to include unbelieving Jews as still being of the world.  Love and respect people, always, but that doesn't mean we necessarily have to do as they do in order to respect them....absolutely not when it is against Jesus commands.  I think that is the snare that the world and churches have gotten caught in now.

Even many Christians are doing yoga and new age or buddhist meditation now, it's like the walls are broken down and the world has invaded the church.  But we are to be a city on a hill.....lifted up, above the world, and separate from it, so that the world can see it's light, and know where they need to come.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Reinitin, I think it would depend on how we define what an attack is, and what love and grace are......whether we are using man's definitions or God's definitions, because God's ways are not like man's ways.  Disagreeing and discussing and bringing truth is not attacking a person, it is the love of God, just the same as He loves us enough to correct, rebuke, instruct, chastise us as His children.  And we are to judge those within the church.....fornicators, teachers bringing false gospels......if they are corrected and receive it not and don't repent but continue to sin and bring leaven, then for their own good and for the sake of not defiling the Body of Christ, they even must be put out of fellowship.....their flesh turned over to Satan so that their spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.....that is God's wisdom that came to us through His apostle.  And granted that would absolutely need to be done out of a spirit of love and obeying the Lord, certainly not in a wrong attitude.

Sister, I think you would agree that we very much do need to discern what is of Satan and the world........so that we can stay separate from it, and not become unequally yoked to it, as well as for the sake of others in the Father's house.  So it just depends on what is meant by these things.....we are not to bite and devour one another, a big amen to that....as long as we don't define simple correction or disagreeing necessarily as biting and devouring.  I just wanted to try to clarify some of these things because there is often so much room to misunderstand  on the internet......is it just me or is it increasing that people seem to have so many different understandings of the same words, confusion trying to reign, evil spirits interfering.  Help us Lord just to be of the mind of Christ and anchored to your word alone........bringing our thoughts captive to your word alone, amen.  

Lord, expose to us our hypocrisy, our fear of insuficience  our desire for the approval of people, our lack of consistancy and stabilty in trying to control you and others. Show us the depth of our manipluation and lack of love for our brethen and heal us of arrogance and pride toward you and help us walk humbly among the Lost, sick and dieing and show us how to divide the clean and unclean things in ourselves first and properly dicern your work acording to proper understanding of your word. You and your diciples were not rebels against your Holy Spirit and You alone forgive us when we twist Pauls word into rebellion against You. Your word in its original form as you sent it is truth and faith with out works is death and absolute trueth when we divide it properly. Help us understand Lord. Dont let Satan divide us and seperate people from you and your love.

Amen

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Praise the Lord for your son's salvation Reinitin......the law being a tutor that led him to Messiah, how wonderful, amen. :)

Now here since I'm on a defining kick sister, I would want to define what it means to respect the faith of others.  I understand not offending the Jews and being like a Jew or Gentile to win jews or gentiles, yes.  As long as we don't take it too far......the ancient Israelites were told by God not to do as the pagans do in the land where He sent them.......I wonder if some of them thought they were being respectful of their pagan neighbours by taking up some of their pagan practices, and wound up in bondage, under judgment.  There is an aspect that following the Lord will always offend in some ways, the offence of the cross that we must bear the reproach of and not try to do away with it.  And an aspect that we are to remain separate from the world, not yoked with them, and I would have to include unbelieving Jews as still being of the world.  Love and respect people, always, but that doesn't mean we necessarily have to do as they do in order to respect them....absolutely not when it is against Jesus commands.  I think that is the snare that the world and churches have gotten caught in now.

Even many Christians are doing yoga and new age or buddhist meditation now, it's like the walls are broken down and the world has invaded the church.  But we are to be a city on a hill.....lifted up, above the world, and separate from it, so that the world can see it's light, and know where they need to come.

If we hear the voice and the heart of the Lord he casts the heavenly seed across aĺl the ground. Into rocks, gravel roads, fallow ground into briars and thorns. Our purpose is to cast it, plow it, water it, feed it, protect the tender roots asking the Lord to forgive sins and continue the work he starts in the fallow grounds or thorns. He saves and make it grow and bare fruit.

We arn't to judge the ground with out faith and curse the ground in arrogance. Judge the seed with religious pride and decide what will grow into salvation. He can grow a flower in a crack of a giant boulder and bring water out from the earth and turn rocky ground in to fields for a great harvest. The Word is the Lords and the faithful hearken to it. He sends it forth and it does all he desires it to do. We dont pick through and throw away this seed and that seed. Because that seed might be the seed of a tree that is strong enough to bare fruit in the center of the desert.

We are discouraging people who testify to the Lord Jesus Christ and are sent out with seed into the harvest of the Lord. He is Not using us as his measuring rod and standard. He is using Christ in the flesh as our desire. Why are we measuring our self as the standard of Gods devine work and discouraging any one who isnt an image of us?

Just because one person hears a command of the Lord and fails doesn't mean that command isnt Good and doesn't mean another can't hear it and bring 1000 or 10,000 into the kingdom of heaven. Many are called but few are chosen. Do not get in the way of the chosen.

There are so many commands that we throw out and they grow fruit. Right know Im seeking understanding of "do not tolerate a self appointed prophet that leads the Lords church into sexual sin and idolitry". Not to judge the seed or the ground but to minister to those who should be laboring in the harvest but are following a self appointed prophet into sin and uselessness to God and the brethern.

Edited by Reinitin

57 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

If we hear the voice and the heart of the Lord he casts the heavenly seed across aĺl the ground. Into rocks, gravel roads, fallow ground into briars and thorns. Our purpose is to cast it, plow it, water it, feed it, protect the tender roots asking the Lord to forgive sins and continue the work he starts in the fallow grounds or thorns. He saves and make it grow and bare fruit.

We arn't to judge the ground with out faith and curse the ground in arrogance. Judge the seed with religious pride and decide what will grow into salvation. He can grow a flower in a crack of a giant boulder and bring water out from the earth and turn rocky ground in to fields for a great harvest. The Word is the Lords and the faithful hearken to it. He sends it forth and it does all he desires it to do. We dont pick through and throw away this seed and that seed. Because that seed might be the seed of a tree that is strong enough to bare fruit in the center of the desert.

We are discouraging people who testify to the Lord Jesus Christ and are sent out with seed into the harvest of the Lord. He is Not using us as his measuring rod and standard. He is using Christ in the flesh as our desire. Why are we measuring our self as the standard of Gods devine work and discouraging any one who isnt an image of us?

Just because one person hears a command of the Lord and fails doesn't mean that command isnt Good and doesn't mean another can't hear it and bring 1000 or 10,000 into the kingdom of heaven. Many are called but few are chosen. Do not get in the way of the chosen.

There are so many commands that we throw out and they grow fruit. Right know Im seeking understanding of "do not tolerate a self appointed prophet that leads the Lords church into sexual sin and idolitry". Not to judge the seed or the ground but to minister to those who should be laboring in the harvest but are following a self appointed prophet into sin and uselessness to God and the brethern.

I am wondering what understanding you have of the command to be not unequally yoked with unbelievers......sounds like you've got the wrong idea of what it means to me.

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

Lord, expose to us our hypocrisy, our fear of insuficience  our desire for the approval of people, our lack of consistancy and stabilty in trying to control you and others. Show us the depth of our manipluation and lack of love for our brethen and heal us of arrogance and pride toward you and help us walk humbly among the Lost, sick and dieing and show us how to divide the clean and unclean things in ourselves first and properly dicern your work acording to proper understanding of your word. You and your diciples were not rebels against your Holy Spirit and You alone forgive us when we twist Pauls word into rebellion against You. Your word in its original form as you sent it is truth and faith with out works is death and absolute trueth when we divide it properly. Help us understand Lord. Dont let Satan divide us and seperate people from you and your love.

Amen

Reinitin if you find something has been misunderstood here of God's word, then why not say what it is and edify.  He Himself magnifies His word even above His Name and we are not to go beyond it because that is often the pride of trying to be more righteous than God.

• This is Worthy 1

6 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I am wondering what understanding you have of the command to be not unequally yoked with unbelievers......sounds like you've got the wrong idea of what it means to me.

to yoke is to tie yourself too in vow, contract, obligation, tie your self finacially, spiritually. when im yoked to you I can't turn and go a way the Lord directs me unless I drag you with me. it's a yoke in spirit, soul or flesh that can bind us in complacentcy. an unbeliever has no understanding of ourvway's and service to the Lord so their councel, imsight, will is set in the world and they can be led by the enemy to disrupt the Lords work in you our through you. We yoke ourself to Jesus and let him drag us. You know? Why would we yoke in obligation or for appoval to anyone who would pull our flesh a different way then His Spirit is showing us?

9 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Reinitin if you find something has been misunderstood here of God's word, then why not say what it is and edify.  He Himself magnifies His word even above His Name and we are not to go beyond it because that is often the pride of trying to be more righteous than God.

I do:) i know what i say will be here a very very long time. even if i may not be here. I pray that anyone seeking Christ and his love or correction. Jesus by grace will lead them and use my testimony of His ever lasting goodness kindness and mercy shown toward me or others however he desires.

36 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

you have to hear the command to obey:) If your talking about me marrinh an unbeliever i was in the Im so happy not to be in line for hell grace of God rejecting anything that could lead me on a path with the Lord. No clue about Torah or the bible their relationship or conflict no clue about baptism or grace only knew Romans 10:13. My husbands mother would have us over every night and read to us the The Word and assure us we were not to commit sexual sin so we started dating at 17 and were married when I was 18 and he was 21. But the Lord showed me Christ in everything they did and said. Because I was His. never attended a christian church or knew the difference till I was 25 and had a Son.

The Lord did supply me with a bible a huge KJV I found in my dads basement with records and writings of my family from ober 100 years. I was raises in an athiest home so I didn't know the word. Just to be kind and honest. I had turned off my little brother the only christian in my family to avoid the Hell line again.

Edited by Reinitin