IGNORED

Faith without works is Dead

Bro.Tan

3 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Didn't Jesus say in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Jesus say   Matthew 9:13   But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

Who draws the sinner? Who gives a wicked man the sorrow over his sin ie repentance? WHO? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

There's no blocking on my in, unless there's something you don't understand. There are thing that Jesus require for us to do, then we may receive the spirit of God. It's not just automatic.  

Here answer this question for me.     I left my wife years ago.   she never cheated on me.  she still lives

CAN I REMARRY.   

5 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Who draws the sinner? Who gives a wicked man the sorrow over his sin ie repentance? WHO? 

OR DEPISEST THOU the GOODNESS OF GOD , the GOODNESS OF GOD WHICH LEADS THEE TO REPENTANCE.   BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT SISTER

it just bro tan wont answer it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes , satan can quoate scrips better than all us mere mortals.   Some of us are being judged very wrongly by this brother tan.  very wrong assumptions.

MY whole life , since coming to Christ , anyone who knows me , would say how i constantly remind people KEEP HIS SAYINGS.  yet bro tan acts like

either i don't or something.   he makes no sense.   I think what this is really about.  IS something it should not be about.  I think we being JUDGED

cause we aint keeping the feast days.  THIS IS ICE COLD WRONG brother tan.    I told you already invite us too, but don't judge over meats, holy days or Sabbath.

or the new moon.  ps thems feast days the holy days etc ,  

Not Judging anyone here, just teaching and showing you guys the true uncut word of God. You will not hear the the word of God taught like this in your average churches today. Although some people are making small changes in their ministry.   

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OR DEPISEST THOU the GOODNESS OF GOD , the GOODNESS OF GOD WHICH LEADS THEE TO REPENTANCE.   BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT SISTER

it just bro tan wont answer it.

He cant answer it biblically and call his works righteous salvation and baptismal regeneration biblical.

2 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Not Judging anyone here, just teaching and showing you guys the true uncut word of God. You will not hear the the word of God taught like this in your average churches today. Although some people are making small changes in their ministry.   

The Pharisee and Tax Collector

9To some who trusted in their own righteousness and viewed others with contempt, He also told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the other men—swindlers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and pay tithes of all that I receive.’

13But the tax collector stood at a distance, unwilling even to lift up his eyes to heaven. Instead, he beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner!’ 14I tell you, this man, rather than the Pharisee, went home justified. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Scripture

Bro tan is right their is something we must DO.  but wait till you hear it.

FIRST , no man can even CALL HIM LORD in heart lest by the SPIRIT.  sounds like grace to me.

Marvel not , no man can come to ME, unless the FATHER draw him.  SOUNDS LIKE GRACE TO ME

GOD leads us to FAITH IN CHRIST .   its all by grace man.   THEN we OBEY the grace . that is our duty. OBEY THE SPIRIT.

God put me in the HOLY SCRIPS.   it was not my flesh that shut me down from walking out the door to go cheat with another mans wife that day. IT WAS THE SPIRIT

and ever since then its been FIRE FOR THE LORD .   grace alone saves and saved by grace alone.   

Blue eyes of the jewel.   GRACE put ME RIGHT IN THE HOLY SCRIPS with a love for them like no other can fulfill.   grace , God put that love in my heart.

OH, i know you know sister.  but i am hoping bro tan might read this too.

4 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

1 Timothy 1:7
They want to be teachers of the Law, but they do not understand what they are saying or that which they so confidently assert.

James 1:16
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers.

Obey the SPIRIT and what does the SPRIIT DO........reminds us of ALL THAT JESUS HAS SAID.  AND we read them beautiful words , them holy scrips

as food for the soul , mana from above is our LORD.  amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

R.E: Baptism

It's my belief Baptism in immersion of water is symbolic of the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savior. That we openly and publicly profess our faith in Christ and are identified as followers of Jesus (John 4:1). 

There's only one baptism (Ephesians 4:5). We are buried in the likeness of Christ'd death by baptism (Romans 6:4). Baptism pictures a planting (Romans 6:5). John the Baptist required fruits of repentance BEFORE he would baptize them (Matthew 3: 7,8).

Before you're baptized what do you do first (Acts 2: 41), (Acts 8: 12), (Acts 8:37). When does one receive the Holy Spirit, at baptism (Acts 10: 47)? 

What did the Lord do for Lydia before she was baptized (Acts 16: 14, 15)? What happened to the keeper of the prison and his household before they were baptized (Acts 16: 30-34)? 

What is the order of the new birth and discipleship (Acts 18: 8), hearing, believing and baptized.

Baptism seems pretty clear to me.

• This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Then kindly this is the third request.    Can i remarry.