• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

i do think you have a very kind spirit:)

You be blessed dear sister.  I by grace desire the same thing you do.   for us all to LOVE the LORD with all our heart and one another.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9

58 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Paul said in Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God  The Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, it is consider walking in the spirit because it's part of the law (commandments), carnally minded people keep Sunday the first day of the week, because they walk in the flesh and not of the spirit...very simple.

Paul said in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Jesus says in John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. That's Love

Yes, and the work of the flesh is easy enough.. Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Lust, Anger Pride. The words are supper interesting. Envy is comparing yourself to soneone else  So If we use ourself and our own faithfulness as our measuring stick. we are in the flesh.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

You be blessed dear sister.  I by grace desire the same thing you do.   for us all to LOVE the LORD with all our heart and one another.

lol kindness in me is a work of God for sure. Im like the sons of thunder most the time. 

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Reinitin said:

lol kindness in me is a work of God for sure. Im like the sons of thunder most the time. 

SISTER borgonese  ,  i think that is how to spell it.  THE LORD actually named james and john this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

God changed my entire heart .   i used to be the upmost evil thing you would have ever known.

IT IS a work , the work of GOD within that changed and keeps molding my heart day by day.  You sing it sister.   be encouraged and praise the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

i do think you have a very kind spirit:)

Praise the Lord...in Jesus name mighty name

Edited by Bro.Tan
  • Loved it! 1

Bro tan.  no one is trying to run you off.   lets just come back and start over from the beginning . SEE where we agree

and work out by the holy scrips the errors.   Just because i give GOD all the credit and me no credit , wait that is TRUE.  me on my own without the SPIRIT

naught but the wicked pig i once was.     IT will be GOD ALONE i give all the credit too.  not because it sounds good.  BUT BECAUSE I PROMISE IT IS TRUE.

Yall have no idea what i once was.  AND ONLY grace , ONLY GRACE ALONE changed my heart.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Sorry you feel that way, but teaching the uncut word of God is not that easy. By the way I'm being refer to as Satan, and Satan wouldn't teach people half of the word of God I'm teaching. Look at how Jesus was treated, and Paul. This is not easy at all. 

No one called you satan.   jewels did not nor did I.   I said satan can quaote scrips better than any of us.  HE can.   But he don't know the truth.  he can only

bring a text out of text to justify his lie.   I did not ever once say that what was you are doing.  I SAID....we saying the same things in many places.

Be blessed bro tan.   

Bro tan.   lets start over   .    IF i am in error on something.  POINT out my error.  start with that.   my error.  what is my specific error.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

47 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Pay attention to what Paul is saying in Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God  The Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, it is consider walking in the spirit because it's part of the law (commandments), carnally minded people keep Sunday the first day of the week, because they walk in the flesh and not of the spirit...very simple.

Paul said in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Jesus says in John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. That's Love. This is how you get the spirit God, by keeping his commandments...reading word of God from Genesis to Revelation

Brother Tan......this is intended to be helpful.......i underlined what seems to be your stumbling block.  Making too much of the sabbath day and what day it falls on, etc......that is rudiments of the world......whereas the Spirit says do not let anyone judge us in regards to a Sabbath day or feast day or new moon etc.   Those who are led by the SPIRIT are sons of God.  Just like the spirit of the law against murder.....says do not even hate your brother........likewise the spirit of the law about the sabbath day had to do with entering the sabbath rest of the Lord, which is all the time if our lives belong to God, not just one day of the week.  Remembering that the Law was only a shadow of what God was really after......to serve Him in the new way of the SPIRIT.

Where Reinitin mentioned not allowing doctrine to be elevated above God......because if we do, in that case we are making a doctrine  into our god, we are following a doctrine instead of God.......see what I'm saying.......and we wind up serving the letter of the law by our own flesh and carnal knowledge, rather than keeping the spirit of the law, by the Spirit. 

• Loved it! 1