IGNORED

WorthyNews: More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

It was still evidence, when you claimed there isnt any.

No evidence of wide spread voter fraud.  

Of course there is some fraud going on, humans are involved, which guarantees cheating and fraud.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

On 9/8/2017 at 6:02 AM, Running Gator said:

There is no way at all to know how they were cast for, such things are not tracked in our country.   In this case not even party affiliation is known, not that it means much anymore these days. 

So what your saying us you don't know they wernt fraudulent anymore then then we know they are.

When I was in college I had to return to my home state to vote...or vote absentee in my own state. That's how it should be, you shouldn't be allowed to vote outside of your home state regardless of your student status. That is fraud if you ask me.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

So what your saying us you don't know they wernt fraudulent anymore then then we know they are.

That is correct, we do not know.  Yet only one side is using this as proof of something that has never been proven to exist, widespread voter fraud.  

And even if you could prove all 5000 plus were fraudulent, you could not prove who they were cast for.  It is every bit as likely that people from surrounding states who knew their states were a lost cause drove to NH to vote for Trump and try and tip the state for him.  

When I was in college I had to return to my home state to vote...or vote absentee in my own state. That's how it should be, you shouldn't be allowed to vote outside of your home state regardless of your student status. That is fraud if you ask me.

If they are following the rules, it cannot by definition be fraud.  I am of the mind that voting should be as easy and accessible as possible.    I like this system that NH uses, it allows everyone to easily have a voice. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

On 9/8/2017 at 6:52 AM, shiloh357 said:

But, but,but... those are votes cast against Trump and so that can't be fraud.   Now, if the votes were cast in Trump's favor, then the Left would be screeching to the heavens about vote fraudulent votes.

Leftists will never see wrong in anything that helps their agenda. Only those of strong moral fiber see wrong regardless of politics.  I don't  think anyone on the right would like to see a Republican  elected by fraudulent votes.

• Haha 1